Happy Birthday Vats Happy Fathers Day BBQ Party

Comments

• unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY VATS !!!

sorry I'm late to the party! Hope you've had a wonderful birthday! The party is still going on . Unique is in pink :)

KKH_Screenshot_1497934007069.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Good to know Angeline! The original color of those boots are orange, thought it was you who edited them :o.

Nah.. I can't take all the credit. Master Google did it! :p I googled images of "Britney in pink". That's it! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I already sent you my birthday wishes, but here again: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR VATSEY YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! <3

v8MV8Z6.jpg
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Many many happy returns of the day sweet Vatsy! :o

M8zE9va.jpg

oX7mtbR.jpg

udfYvnw.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Vatsy I am soooo sorry I am late! Happiest of birthdays to you and may you have perfectly toned blonde hair for your entire year!

6h5DrFr.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Vats_BDParty2017jpg Happy Birthday Vats, I think I got everyone, if you're missing, please let me know and I'll fix it. Here we have Xime, AppleP, Andrzej, AngelaLauren, Cherrey, Unique, Carol, Linda, Kiki, Bort, Vats, Mel, Kat, Rumpel, Nai, Carolyn, Angeline, Jon, Everly, Max, Jax. I'm going to chill for a bit, then I'll be posting smaller group shots with the birthday boy. Z was busy looking over the photog's shoulder, making sure he got it right. Along with Kalinda, Bilal and Soundspretty, and Astray.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Aw thank you for showing up Unique, Cherrey and Max! You're so lovely in pink!

My Bilal boy! Yummy, Yummy! Pikaburger, PizzaBall and Pokécakes, I'm in heaven! Thanks for deliciously fill up my belly, buddy!

Koko just one word: EXTRAORDINARY! Thank you once more! Love u infinitely! :D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    What a lovely picture! Well done, Koko :)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm loving the group banner Koko. It looks absolutely marvelous ☺

Edit: uh Koko I think that you've mistaken my dolls again lol. Carolyn Ferocious dyed her hair black and Carol Davida took a risky bold move to dye her hair in a brand-new color. Sorry for the confusion :)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow, Koko, amazing job on this pic! Thank you!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    This is amazing!!! Thank you so much Koko :D I so love when our dolls all get together to celebrate someone's happy event :D:D
    I'm loving the group banner Koko. It looks absolutely marvelous ☺

Edit: uh Koko I think that you've mistaken my dolls again lol. Carolyn Ferocious dyed her hair black and Carol Davida took a risky bold move to dye her hair in a brand-new color. Sorry for the confusion :)

Darn it. I'm sorry. Its just that one doesn't change in my game, and she's different in each of my androids, i think we're still google commected in stead of fb. I just fixed it. And i went back to your post where i grabbed your dolls.....nothing identifying one or the other. As the owner of triplets, i usually try to write Z, or Kat, or Apple. Maybe that will help in the future?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited August 2019
    Vats_BDParty2017jpg Happy Birthday Vats, I think I got everyone, if you're missing, please let me know and I'll fix it. Here we have Xime, AppleP, Andrzej, AngelaLauren, Cherrey, Unique, Carol, Linda, Kiki, Bort, Vats, Mel, Kat, Rumpel, Nai, Carolyn, Angeline, Jon, Everly, Max, Jax. I'm going to chill for a bit, then I'll be posting smaller group shots with the birthday boy. Z was busy looking over the photog's shoulder, making sure he got it right. Along with Kalinda, Bilal and Soundspretty, and Astray.

Later that night (morning actually).....back in the Seoul Mansion, the Unusual Family of Four mused about about the wonderful party, so many of their friends in attendance, and everyone looked so marvelous....Another round of rare rose champagne and they got ready to retire. Always to be the last to retire, Vats had a final toast to his friends and he lightly slumbered and he drifted off to a beautiful dream, and all his friends from the party were there, and each had a singularly speciallplace in his heart, and each a different pair of wings.

Vats_Birthday_Night_Dreampng

Left to right:
    Stardust, Maxrockatansky, Carol, Astray's Xoey, Astray Carol 2, Rumpelstilzchen, Linda, SugarK, Bilal, SoundsPretty, Z,Kat, Apple, Angeline, Xan, Everly,Andrzej, Cherrey
    And of course, Bort looking on in wonderment.

And that was the final surprise to your birthday. I'll never write another man's name in pancake batter.

If I omitted a winged guest, I lost you, I'll find you, let me know. If I got you in the wrong order or mispelled your name, and Carol I love you but your dolls aren't current in my I don't know who is Carolyn Ferocious and who is miss goody two shoes.

Ok, enough, I hope you like it, and I will get each individual Winged Creature posted up alone. My thanks for participating, and keeping Operation Sssshhhhhhh such a tightlipped .....wait a minute. I am missing someone. Or it's just panic.

ETA: I needed extra background to build the special bed/bath combo. Thanks and huge hugs go out to #KKHDBACKGROUNDS Her instagram shots were a life saver. TYSM
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm putting segments here, sorry if I clipped your wings, some of you have parts in 2 pictures. lol.

Vats_Dream1.png
    Vats_Dream2.png
    Vats_Dream3.png
    Vats_Dream4.png
    Vats_Dream5.png
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Astray.png

Xoey.png

Carol.png

Carolyn.png

Max.png

Stardust.png

More tomorrow Dolls. I have to go grind a little. Those icons aren't going to go tap themslves!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    fmHmfiN.gif

I'm shook! Can't believe that you did THAT!

Even in my wildest dreams, I couldn't imagine that you were preparing such a beautiful present like this!

I love this so much, I love YOU so much and I love all my winged friends here!

My night just got so magical! I'll sleep happy, thinking of angels, fairies, butterflies and other beautiful creatures.

Now I can brag about having my own 'The Victor's Secret Fashion Show'!

PE1vERj.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Bravo Koko!!!
    What a fantastic piece of art!!!
    This is my absolute favorite picture!!!
    Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh WOW, Koko! This is amazing!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Awww, I just got up, couldn't sleep (my phone fell onto my toe, and broke the skin. now a little tiny thing like that shouldn't bother me, woke me up. See, It was the universe saying you were here Vats to see your gift. Hi Rumpel. I am posting more individual Angels/Butterflies/Fae (I do not know what to call the guys.) lol.

Vats, i reached out to everyone who posted for your birthday picture, and thought what about after the party. OMG, and we all got a kick out of it last week.....when we were teasing I publically asked for another shirtless pic and you said
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh hey! That's the cutest rescue team I've seen!:D

They've been in a really cold and snowy place (pretty sure that's fault of the White Walkers!) called Brazil...

Can I hug them all to help warm me up? lol just came to my mind this old Pokémon episode where Ash and Pikachu got lost in a snowstorm, and all his Pokémon hug each other to go through the night.

Anyway, Bort, what was he suppose to be wearing and which pose?!

I'm realizing this is going to be on open forum, and our conversations never make sense or have a point, still we're always able to go with the flow.VgYuA6u.gif

The funny thing, when you said that a number of us had a fun little chuckle....because everyone knew what we were talking about. You were the one in the dark. Ok, more solo pics so not only can our friends have a decent shot of their wings, but you get to
    "Collect 'em all" and have fun playing with your friends.

Bilal.png
    Bilal
    Linda.png
    Linda

Rumpel.png
    Rumpel

Sugar_K.png
    Sugar
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Angeline.png
    Angeline

SoundsPretty

Sounds_Pretty2.png

Here's Everly..
    Everly.png
    she took one look at the kind of dream she was in, and had the good sense to cover up with her wings. (Hate to tell her but she didn't leave much wingspan to cover up the aft if you know what I mean. lol.) Don't turn around doll and you'll be fine.

and Lovely Xan (I'm getting near the end so I'm waxing poetic and all. lol) I almost wanted to change my clothes and grab these wings, but I saw them for her.

Xan.png

and Bort
    Bort.png
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Cann't forget Cherrey

Cherrey.png

Andrzej

Andrzej.png

And here is Vats in the tub. Funny thing Vatsy, I had you soaking in the tub while I worked on things, and then you got your hair. So I grabbed your hair picture and put the new hair on you in the tub. I'll give you the triplets in a while. Happy Happy Birthdaay

Again, if I missed you, tell me so I can fix it. I was closing layers left and right working on this so if I didn't miss someone, I'm surprised.

Happy Birthday Vats, Everyone pick up your dolls and thank you so much for helping me give Vats his very own collection of Vats' Secret dolls. * Runway purchased separately.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ooops forgot the tub with Vatsy.

Vatstub.png
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Finally Kat

Kat.png

Apple

Apple_P.png

And...who's this in the Bride's outfit? Why it's Z. Is she trying to tell you something?

Zbride.png
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    This is so cute!! (screaming voice :p)
    I love this "Victor's Secret Fashion Show" and Vats soaking in the tub.
    Everyone looks so pretty with wings! "Save ImageS"! Thanks for doing this. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LOL OMG KOKO, I LOVE THIS!!!!!

It turned out so perfectly! What a lovely keepsake of all our friends :D I noticed a few that couldn't participate, but hopefully next time they can join in the fun too! This makes me smile so much so I can only imagine how Vats is feeling lol. It was well worth the wait, and thank you for all your work on this ❤️ ❤️
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Vatstub!
    Can't stop smiling ☺ Thank you so much for this!
    Android
    oooops, Cherrey had a shadow that didn't belong, so here is a clean one.

Cherrey2.png
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sorry about your toe Koko! And yes I was super in the dark!

Just to you guys know how marvelous Koko is, I've commented to her that I wanted to see everyone in wings to my B'day, but I was stressed around that time and wouldn't be able to work on that, then I totally forgot I've told that to Koko, and recycled the idea on a post I did at the fashion thread with V&B.

When you asked me shirtless pics of the dolls, I thought that there was something really dirty coming!:rolleyes: Never my own collection of winged beings!

Can't imagine how much effort you've putted on this! Can't thank you enough!

Thank you so much to all you guys to collaborating on this as well! Gotta catch 'em all!

That's so me! Always daydreaming!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I know Vats, and just because a friend couldn't make the party, i'm sure he'd like you in his VS Winged Creature Collection. If so pm with yiur doll in a skimpy outfit, (I may make costume modifications to ensure variety) and we'll be happy to Wing all Vats forum family, coz that's what we are. Now, lets all go cheerlead the rest of the grinders on our extended midweek extravaganza.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm loving all of the butterfly wings Koko:)☺. It looks so magical and very fairytale like.:cool:

FCr2KB.gif
    QyQUwm.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections