Options

Monday Morning Afterglow...Maybe More Midweek Madness 6/27/17?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That is the first time I've heard Schrodingers Cat bantered about the forum. lol. thank you for that. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    edited June 2019
    KKH_Screenshot_1498597215081jpg
    That is the first time I've heard Schrodingers Cat bantered about the forum. lol. thank you for that.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^I love those star earrings

doing well gaining some Kstars and even got some in my daily box. if i could guarantee not getting kash in those first boxes I might spend a few, but i don't want to take that risk knowing i could save for a real VIP
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Spend 500 stars to get 2 TB boxes that I could pay 120 stars for :confused::confused: I fail to see the logic in this, so i'm sitting out this event again :rolleyes:

This is a shame because I was really looking forward to spending my stars on a "VIP event" but I guess I'll wait for VIP weekend because 1 black box, 1 gold box and 2 TB boxes IS NOT VIP!!

I would have gladly spent all 500 stars to get 2 TB boxes and 2 new exclusive clothing items ... to me that would be considered VIP and worth it, but not the way this event is. The only thing they changed from the last time they ran this event is that they are offering 1 Kstar for every gig completed. That's a slight improvement but still not a worthy event, in my opinion.

Same thoughts! I think I'm probably just going to spend 50 kstars for the first 2 boxes *hoping and praying with all my life* that I will get either kstars or tb items. I've been feeling lucky since Kimiversary :D Then I'm just gonna chill (err...not so) and grind for kstars like crazy.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    MDaniel wrote: »
    [FONT=&amp]In fact, I made a list of my favorite items, for me it was very important to have all the TB items, and I imagine that's the same for all KKH fans too, and that cost me a lot, so I made that request as a type Of protest, because it would have been much easier if all items were for sale in the closet, even if they cost a lot more. Don't judge me, make a sense 4 me [/FONT]:p

Not judging you. Just feel like a fool. Spent time showing a new member how to post pictures, explaining some TB items on your "favorite item list" are in the black gift boxes, some are SMC, meanwhile you have had everything already. Was about to make a photo collage of all the TB closet sale wishlist items. I guess I am the one can't tell from a wishlist and a list of favorite items. I give up. Not gonna waste my time anymore.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Same thoughts! I think I'm probably just going to spend 50 kstars for the first 2 boxes *hoping and praying with all my life* that I will get either kstars or tb items. I've been feeling lucky since Kimiversary :D Then I'm just gonna chill (err...not so) and grind for kstars like crazy.

I forgot the third box is normally 300. I thought it was 150 for some reason so depending on what I got in the first two boxes I was gonna go for it. But not for 300. I only spent 60 to finish decorating the hotel so I can't start earning some back from that and both my boxes were a complete disappointment of cash so it made the decision pretty easy. Would have been nice to get something worthwhile out of this event though :( I would've even liked energy over cash.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Maria made me a great offer for a dress. So I reached the golden box.

Screenshot_2017-06-28-10-54-15.jpg

😞
    Android
  • Options
    Not judging you. Just feel like a fool. Spent time showing a new member how to post pictures, explaining some TB items on your "favorite item list" are in the black gift boxes, some are SMC, meanwhile you have had everything already. I'm working on making a photo collage of all the TB closet sale wishlist items. I guess I am the one can't tell from a wishlist and a list of favorite items. I give up. Not gonna waste my time anymore.

Please don't feel foolish, while you posted to help one person...i'm sure your efforts helped other people who had the same questions but just didn't post asking for the info. You can never look at info shared as wasted info. For everyone who posts, there are a dozen lurkers, who don't know where or how to jump in. I know you helped some of them. You're awesome, you're honest, and appreciated by more than you can imagine.

Why am I so happy today? It's Wednesday. It's the day Kalinda has been teasing us with a hint about the spoilers she'll share tomorrow. Evryone join in with me....
    HintDay HintDay HintDay HintDay HintDay HintDay
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Maria made me a great offer for a dress. So I reached the golden box.

Screenshot_2017-06-28-10-54-15.jpg

Ouch. That was rough. But the dress was great wasnt it? I got the call for the pink dress, 20 stars off. I want that all on the othr games. Come on dressey, mama wants to take you home.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Just can't say no to green! 💜
    KKH_Screenshot_1498658165054.jpg

Even if it looks like the monkey just peed on her haha!
    Android
  • Options
    It just dawned on me...instead of getting 1 tb box and some gbs for 300 Stars....you can get 6 Tb Boxes for that same 300 stars. Buy 5 boxes at 60 a pop....you have spent 300 Stars...which 'gives' you a box. Heh heh. I'm either really bright......or really slow. Lol
    77e0a6974fb730bdf63775d55898b5a7.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Angeline you're doing great! In my experience with organizing this kind of thread, can say things get a bit messy and blurry sometimes, cause people tend to not read or understand the intent of the thread, but don't let this prevent you to reach your goal, ok?! Koko and I organized a poll two years ago, and Gosh it was a hell of job, but then short after, they introduced the throwback sales! It was magical at the time!

I bought to Vats the sneakers with the flashing lights today, I'm in love, they give me such a childhood vibe! I match them with Kim's gift outfit from the weekend and Vats is having a Happy Happy Pink Wednesday:
    Al7aakH.gif

Thanks to this purchase, got in my golden box a throwback item. It was a green winter scarf, tagged with a snowflake.

Oh and the forum is completely back!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    I'm sorry, but I thought it would be nice to make a list of my favorite items that I would have liked to have found in the closet so that all people would have the same chance of having these items one way or another, There are other players that just as I do not like to open mysterious boxes. I am new here in the forum, and I did not know how to post images. I have never intended to deceive you or anyone else, my intentions have always been the best possible. You did not waste your time and much less was a fool, it was because of your commitment that Glu met the request of countless KKH fans. And lastly, I do not know what the TB, SMC and other boxes are, I just took the images I had in the forum, in the post that says Female Items Throwback Sale, and I cut out those that are my favorites. I'm retiring from the forum, I thought it would be fun to post my doll's life here, but my first and only experience was awful, and I do not like it, I think it should be simple and fun without guesses and accusations.
    Not judging you. Just feel like a fool. Spent time showing a new member how to post pictures, explaining some TB items on your "favorite item list" are in the black gift boxes, some are SMC, meanwhile you have had everything already. Was about to make a photo collage of all the TB closet sale wishlist items. I guess I am the one can't tell from a wishlist and a list of favorite items. I give up. Not gonna waste my time anymore.
  • Options
    I may have jumped the gun nicknaming wednesday as HintDay. Its just that I get so excited for the Weekend Event.....i just can't help myself.. good things i keeping popping back out to earn a star. Very fun midweek. Thank you glu.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Guys, deep breath please. Can we just move on? We can blame the whole thing on the broken text editor. Sure, we've got it back now, but without it.. it was kray kray. Started a lot of tension I know that. AND IF i ever find out who broke the damm thing, I'll....excuse me while I take this call. ...

What? It was down because it ran out of purple? Hnmm, yes, I see.Thanks......

AS i was saying, it doesn't matter why the text editor was down, it's back now and there should be much rejoicing. OK? Thanks Dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    It just dawned on me...instead of getting 1 tb box and some gbs for 300 Stars....you can get 6 Tb Boxes for that same 300 stars. Buy 5 boxes at 60 a pop....you have spent 300 Stars...which 'gives' you a box. Heh heh. I'm either really bright......or really slow. Lol
    77e0a6974fb730bdf63775d55898b5a7.gif

I've considered using this technique. Already bought my first TB box and thus gotten the first 2 earnable boxes...
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I vowed that I wouldn't participate in another midweek VIP because it makes no sense, but darn it, Glu got me. The house always wins. I bought a new hair color and got the first two boxes. And then I needed this pair of Balmain boots so I got the first throwback box with those. ... And then I needed another hair color and I'm so weak. I vow to do better! But I do appreciate Glu giving us the 'earn a k star' aspect of the event, that makes the sting slightly better. Here are my boxes.

1NnMXGw.jpg

0BEvpe6.jpg

I'm actually so excited about my first box because that all black choker has been number two on my most desired throwbacks list. I actually got my number one desired throwback item (the ivory corset top from a dating event) last week on my first throwback box. So I've been in a really good Glu mood lately.

The dress in my throwback box was okay, but I'm excited for Cherrey's shoes in the second box! I need some styling tips, girl.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I'm really slow because I didn't think of that at all lol. Although I did have a goal in mind that I needed to use k-stars for this time. But next time for sure I'm just going to buy TB boxes to get where I want. That makes more sense.
  • Options
    We're not soiw SoundsPretty, we're blinded by the game. Lol. I want that pink dress call from Maria on another game. Come one Maria....dont make me beg.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I have been dying for that Kim face jacket. Thanks for showing your palettes. I wasn't sure it was even in the mix yet.

Some day it will be mine.

After I earn 500 more purses probably. But one day.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This weekend will be special and it has a fun theme. Everyone can earn classic hairstyles that I love!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options

HintDay HintDay HintDay HintDay HintDay HintDay HintDay
    HintDay HintDay HintDay HintDay HintDay HintDay HintDay

Fun theme, classic hair, and special. Ok, i want to go to bed early tonight, start the thread bright and early tomorrow and then sit patiently for spoilers. Ok, I'll tap a little too. Thanks for the hints.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This weekend will be special and it has a fun theme. Everyone can earn classic hairstyles that I love!

Is it to celebrate Khloe's birthday? I can't wait!

I'm hoping for VIP. That'll mean earning Kstars each gig the entire week haha!
    PM to add
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Ahh! Can't wait! I started playing again a few weeks ago and I've been having so much fun with all of these events! :o
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I bought one Throwback box in which I got a gorgeours light pink skirt!! This got me the black and gold boxes in which I got a Throwback purse (yay finally an item in a black box) and energy. After that I decided to buy K-park in Seoul and decorate it. Then I realized I was only 120 K-stars away from the first Throwback box, so I bought two boxes and therefore got three. Found two pairs of great shoes and a cropped top. Overall super happy with my boxes!! Now back to grinding!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Ahh! Can't wait! I started playing again a few weeks ago and I've been having so much fun with all of these events! :o

Welcome to the forum, Judith!

giphy.gif

Yes, we definately had some awesome weeks, I can't wait to see the spoilers for tomorrow!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Is it to celebrate Khloe's birthday? I can't wait!

I'm hoping for VIP. That'll mean earning Kstars each gig the entire week haha!

I need a break from tapping. :p I'm hoping for a SYS or dating event.

Maria offered 20 K-stars back to purchase a pet cost 45 K-stars and I got 25 KStars in the black box.
    So basically, I got a free pet, super happy! :D

Thanks Vats & Koko, your encouraging words mean a lot to me. I'm going to retire from the forum when I hit 999 posts because I don't want to be a "senior member" (sounds old) .. haha :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Maria called and gave me an offer for this pretty dress-- unfortunately it was for kash so I didn't get any VIP credit, but I do appreciate the offer, Maria!

JQZURCT.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    After seeing the gift boxes for the weekend I decided since I'd done so well getting some Kstars during the Kimversary weekend and this week I'd try my luck and voila!

xepgdu.jpg

This is the 2nd week I've had a hairstyle in my palette so it was def nice to choose one this time. That little part that goes into my cheek (and interferes with bigger earrings) may drive me a bit insane, but I like it.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    You guys.

So after grinding like a crazy person during the midweek for stars, I decided to reward myself with a TB box and the black and gold box it would come with. Look what I got:

e8AFcV2.png?1These earrings?! The same ones I could have bought this weekend (if I'd wanted them, which I don't, really) for less than 60 stars, for sure! At least I have some patriotic earrings for the fourth. :p

So here's Everly wearing one of her red jumpsuits and her new earrings:

3eJinnk.jpg?1
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.