Weekend Event 6/30/17 - 3 Cheers for the Red White and Glu!

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    We are indeed having a midweek event! After your parties end, you can focus on your reality shows!

Ahhh! So exciting! Is it going to start right after the timer is over? Can't wait! Reality shows are my favorite! :o
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The event will start at the usual time tomorrow.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Lii wrote: »
    No you didn't do anything wrong, it's very confusing. There are 2 things here, the profile picture and the avatar picture. The profile picture only shows up in your profile, the avatar picture is what shows up here. Just go back to settings and upload the picture again under avatar and you should be all set :)

Just wanted to say that I just did what you told me and now it's working! You were absolutely right, I was confusing Profile Picture for Avatar, haha. Thank you very, very much! :D
    The event will start at the usual time tomorrow.

Can't wait! Thank you so much! :o
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Couldn't resist and bought the earrings, too.
    So I changed the pic. Girl's aloud to change her mind, right?
    KKH_Screenshot_1499207534235.jpg
    Android
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Well i found it strange they wanted to give me a GB gift in the actual box that I picked when I DIDN'T want to participate in an event because it was a party and they always trigger my insomnia which triggers my manias when I don't sleep still they reward me, when I am NOT even attempting to participate, HA, GLU can be real petty sometimes, BUT I still love those guys.😏😒 😂😂😂

cBIiADd.jpg

Moving along:

DONE! I was totally not even going to do this event but I was halfway through it when I did the weekend gigs so I figured why stop now? It was challenging seeing as how severely manic I am/was so I had to really focus on this not ONLY that setback I had two major projects to complete at work one ends when Autumn begins so I'm NOT too worried over it the other ends at the end of July again I am not too worried about it either. I think I did great I managed to finish my July project and finish this event without becoming agitated & anxious like I'd normally do, yay me. :D

TYeJ09b.jpg
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Linda, a Kim's Pick came along with this week's TB event. I'm sure you have it already and won't see it in your game.

IMG_6347.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, now it's starting to be a party! The girls had never seen a bottle of wine that big, so....leave it to Z, she put a spout in it! Thanks Sugar, We need some guys at this party, and there's plenty of room on the beach...So far we have Kat, and Angeline with her adorbs Baby, then Rumpel and Sugar and Z.......Thanks dolls. I wonder where Bilal, Jax and Vats are with the Sausage. Kat LOVES cooking Bratwurst Sausages on the grill. I bet Lukas and Carol will be here shortly. And where is Vivian? I told her we had a party going on, and well, we were all busy grinding.. Let's see who else will show up for the BBQ.

Hampton_Backyards.png
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Hi Judithkkh! Welcome to the forums! :)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Love your bbq pic, Koko!
    Here is my doll, ready to join the party!

IMG_4010.jpg

Thank you, A&J! I added your pic to the Encylopedia thread!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Hayley just couldn't accept missing out on Koko's famous bbq ribs and catching up with her friends! :)

And the wine...let's not forget the wine haha. She was really excited about this! :D

KKH_Screenshot_1499272023931.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    What's the purpose of the random update in the app store? It has the same description as the July update.
    krystal wrote: »
    What's the purpose of the random update in the app store? It has the same description as the July update.

There's an update? Don't see it in my google app store.
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    There's an update? Don't see it in my google app store.

Yeah idk. It says July 5th but the description is the same as the last one with all wedding stuff
    YAY. Linda and Haley to the BBQ! Z shows Haley over to the wine Sugar brought, test out the spout, and remark

"I'm beginning to think it's time to go steal the boys. Grab them where ever we find them, in whatever they're wearing and bring them over. I just saw Lucas is a great suit, a little overdressed for the beach, but guys have been known to swim in their shorts.....Just hope they're not going commando. hmmmm. Ok, I am going to go look around when the bare chests for guys came out. I bet that's where all the men are. In the meantime.........more wine for Sugar and Z! But no worries, I hear a boat's coming through with a delivery

Hampton_Backyards.png
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    krystal wrote: »

There was a glitch with iOS games. You couldn't start a date at LaRue restaurant in Paris & doing a gig there locked you in. Jon got locked in there for 3 days. Thanks to the Glu team working on this fix. After the mini update, Jon took a risk and went on a date with Angeline right away because he didn't want to step out and get a divorce call. It was not a very romantic date because he just got stuck there days and of course it was an 8hr date, but as long as Angeline is happy, he is happy. Then Kim and the camera krew came to Paris to welcome he back. That was nice. Ok, time for him to grind for the TB box!! :)

IMG_1734.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    We released a mini update with bug fixes for iOS games. Please check the App Store if you play on iOS!

Ah well makes sense then I'm not iOS, thanks for clearing that up Kalinda.
    Ah, this means you're fixed Angeline? and Luc, don't you want to change for the BBQ? Otherwise I was going to take you in the Weekend event clothes. Oh, btw, I love how you posted you were NOT going to going to participate. Next thing I know you're standing there with all of the prices congratulations lack of sleep agrees with you:D
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Note for iOS players: Don't worry about the 7.0.1 update if you didn't get it yet. You can skip it.

We'll share more news as soon as we can. Sorry for any confusion.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Hi Judithkkh! Welcome to the forums! :)

Aww, love! Thank you so much! So happy to be here :o
    Note for iOS players: Don't worry about the 7.0.1 update if you didn't get it yet. You can skip it.

We'll share more news as soon as we can. Sorry for any confusion.

Thank you for the information! I'm updating it right now :o

So, I did updated the app but now when I try to log into the game it tells me that I have to update it, I click on Update but the app is done with the update. Why can this be happening? :)
    We're still working on releasing the next update for iOS. We'll let you know when it's ready!

If your game is on 7.0 you can continue to play :)
    #VIPKalinda
    We're still working on releasing the next update for iOS. We'll let you know when it's ready!

If your game is on 7.0 you can continue to play :)

I got the update in my AppStore and updated it to 7.1 (it's completed and everything) but this is what I see when I try to get into my game. I can't log in to play, that pop up keeps showing up, aww :( Please help. I tried restarting the app by deleting it from my background apps and restarted my phone too.

19749799_10209593463329591_1299816610_o_zpsyz2xkqua.jpg

Did I do something wrong? I can't log into my game now :( Hope someone can help me with this, aww :/
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    I got the update in my AppStore and updated it to 7.1 (it's completed and everything) but this is what I see when I try to get into my game. I can't log in to play, that pop up keeps showing up, aww :( Please help. I tried restarting the app by deleting it from my background apps and restarted my phone too.

csgd111i1

https://postimg.org/image/csgd111i1/

Same thing is happening to me!!
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    Same thing is happening to me!!

Really? Aww, I hope it's fixed soon, I was trying to get those throwback boxes :( I've tried restarting the app (like not completely, just deleting it from my background apps) and everything in there too, restarting my phone too but nothing it's working, it's just not letting me go past that pop up :(
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »

https://postimg.org/image/csgd111i1/

It's the same for me now.
    This is so weird. I updated, got in, played for a bit and when I closed the game and wanted to open it again and I couldn't get in.
    Mani86 wrote: »
    It's the same for me now.
    This is so weird. I updated, got in, played for a bit and when I closed the game and wanted to open it again and I couldn't get in.

I updated it because I saw that there was an update here. So I went to my AppStore, updated it and I didn't even get the chance to log in after that, the Update pop up keeps showing up no matter what I do :(
    If you're on iOS, please wait until we tell you a new update is available.
    #VIPKalinda
    Then you can come sit with me while we wait Judith. In the meantime, are you coming to the BBQ? Shortly we're going to begin kidnapping the men around here. But look at it this way, we get the best spots. Ooh, the boat. Pardon me while I check on it's arrival. ;). There's an Introduce yourself thread in the stickies up top ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    In the meantime, I can tell you a bit about the weekend event.

The gift box hairstyles that will be available have been featured on KKH's social media. Ladies, you can get new purses and shoes! And I am super excited about the new storyline. Let's just say it's about a tourist attraction.
    #VIPKalinda
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    I have the same problem! :'(
    Got an update, which automatically installed due to my phone preferences, and now I can't play anymore!
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++