IOS Update - please update to 7.0.4

queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
So I updated KKH and when I got back on after 30 minutes it said I couldn't continue without updating it but I updated it and now it won't let me play
Prev134

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Same here. I updated it through my AppStore because I saw that there was an Update available, tried to play but couldn't go past that Update pop up. I've tried restarting my app (deleting it from my background apps) and my phone but nothing seems to be working :(
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please wait, glu is adjusting the update, and we'll be told when to go ahead and update. You can watch the top line in my signature for info . I'm waiting too.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Please wait, glu is adjusting the update, and we'll be told when to go ahead and update. You can watch the top line in my signature for info . I'm waiting too.

Thank you Koko 😊

But what about if we already updated it? :( Like the option to Update is gone now from my AppStore
    No they understand a bunch of us already updated, thats how they caught the thing. So, now they're adjusting things so the next update will wash over the ,whole thing, and we'll be properly uodared and good to go. I'll grab the post from Kalinda in the othr thread. Brb
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    No they understand a bunch of us already updated, thats how they caught the thing. So, now they're adjusting things so the next update will wash over the ,whole thing, and we'll be properly uodared and good to go. I'll grab the post from Kalinda in the othr thread. Brb

Ohhh! That makes sense, I was a little bit worried because I didn't have the option to update anymore, but you're so right. Oh my God, I'm so sorry about my repetitive questions, I just get super worried when my game doesn't work properly. You guys are so amazing, thank you very much! I'll be waiting and thinking about that picnic I've heard about in the other thread ;)
    We're still working on releasing the next update for iOS. We'll let you know when it's ready!

If your game is on 7.0 you can continue to play :)

If you're on iOS, please wait until we tell you a new update is available.

Nere's what we know, so stay tuned. And if you haven't come to the bbq yet....pop over to the event thread with your doll on the light background for me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Nere's what we know, so stay tuned. And if you haven't come to the bbq yet....pop over to the event thread with your doll on the light background for me.

Yay! Thank you so much, you're an angel :o You guys have so much patience with me! Haha and of course I will! Although I'm not sure what you mean with the light background hmm I'm going to check out the complete thread so I can also see all of the entries! :D
    Koko, how long do you think we'll have to wait because I have an event going on and I don't wanna get a bad rating 😞
    oh doll, I don't know. I hope it's soon. I was closing in on my 3rd box. Let's all think good thoughts.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I was half way through installing the new update and heard I should stop. I'm glad I stopped it half way through before it finished.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    Ugh. I updated before seeing this thread. Glu should have really put out a notice or released the update later. Now, I can't play! I deleted my game, so i'm hoping the iCloud backup doesn't mess up!
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
    Mirela wrote: »
    Ugh. I updated before seeing this thread. Glu should have really put out a notice or released the update later. Now, I can't play! I deleted my game, so i'm hoping the iCloud backup doesn't mess up!

Sorry to bother you but how do you save your game on iCloud? Is it just by doing the backup in your phone every now and then? Did it work?
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Sorry to bother you but how do you save your game on iCloud? Is it just by doing the backup in your phone every now and then? Did it work?
    You know what? I honestly have no idea. I think iCoud backs up automatically. I have the KKH option for iCloud to save it. How often and how it does it? I have no clue.
    Mirela wrote: »
    You know what? I honestly have no idea. I think iCoud backs up automatically. I have the KKH option for iCloud to save it. How often and how it does it? I have no clue.

When you open your iCloud, like to see what you have saved, you see the app under Documents, right? This is how I see it too and I would like to know if I'm doing it correctly :o
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    When you open your iCloud, like to see what you have saved, you see the app under Documents, right? This is how I see it too and I would like to know if I'm doing it correctly :o

If you go into setting and at the top you should see your name if you click that go down to iCloud > iCloud backup it will let you know when your last backup was.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    Ktinaavi wrote: »
    If you go into setting and at the top you should see your name if you click that go down to iCloud > iCloud backup it will let you know when your last backup was.

Thank you! :o
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Thank you! :o

Your welcome.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for waiting! The 7.0.2 update is now available in the App Store. If you don't see it yet, it will be there soon.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thanks for waiting! The 7.0.2 update is now available in the App Store. If you don't see it yet, it will be there soon.
    May I ask what the update(s) was/were for? The App Store only lists the same update for 7.0.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There were a few glitches, so we released a mini update with bug fixes.

The next monthly update with new content is coming soon for everyone!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    There were a few glitches, so we released a mini update with bug fixes.

The next monthly update with new content is coming soon for everyone!

Just updated it from my App Store and it's now working perfectly! So happy about Simon's gift, too. I appreciate all of your help, thank you very much! Can't wait to start working on my reality shows again and for that monhtly update! ;)
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Just updated it from my App Store and it's now working perfectly! So happy about Simon's gift, too. I appreciate all of your help, thank you very much! Can't wait to start working on my reality shows again and for that monhtly update! ;)

So ... does that mean it's okay for me to update my game now?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Thanks Glu for fixing it! And for the bonus K stars :) Now just hoping I can still finish the event...
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
    I wish, they would have fixed it sooner. I got 2 out of 5 stars on an 8 hour gig :(
    So everything seems to be working perfectly now, thank you! But I noticed that the game logged me out of my Facebook, so I logged back in and even though there were no problems there I can't see my name in the space where my Facebook name should be, there's just a blank space now... Is this happening to anyone else? Thank you for any help! If I need to make a new thread about this, please let me know.

Edit: I changed my outfit and checked with a friend to see if she could see me with my current outfit and she does so that's working good, too ☺️ I hope that the fact that I can't see my Facebook game is just a minor bug, thank you and will be waiting to read your answers!
    So ... does that mean it's okay for me to update my game now?

Totally! You should update it too, just be sure it's the version 7.0.2 😊
    Ok, please take the update. I went to bed just before it came through. Off to take mine
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Omg a good nimber of missing friends are back. THIS IS AWESOMR.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Omg a good nimber of missing friends are back. THIS IS AWESOMR.

Is it happening to you the same thing it's happening to me? I don't know if you have your game connected to Facebook, but if you do, do you see your name on the side of the Facebook icon? I don't and even though it might be just a minor bug I'd like to know if it's happening to anyone else 😊 I asked some friends and they can't see their names either. I tested to change my outfit and see if a friend of mine could see me and she totally can, I added a new friend and she's on my list so that's working also great and my friend's outfits are changing too, so that's working also pretty great! 😊 Thank you for any help! :)