Weekend Event 6/30/17 - 3 Cheers for the Red White and Glu!

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Then you can come sit with me while we wait Judith. In the meantime, are you coming to the BBQ? Shortly we're going to begin kidnapping the men around here. But look at it this way, we get the best spots. Ooh, the boat. Pardon me while I check on it's arrival. ;). There's an Introduce yourself thread in the stickies up top ;)

Ahh! Of course I will! As soon as I get into my game I'll make my entry, is there anything I should know about the dress code?
    By the way, I can't seem to make my pictures show up here. Is there an specific way of doing this?
    If you're on iOS, please wait until we tell you a new update is available.

I'm editing this one because just got the answer! Haha, thank you very much :) Will be waiting for it! <3
    In the meantime, I can tell you a bit about the weekend event.

The gift box hairstyles that will be available have been featured on KKH's social media. Ladies, you can get new purses and shoes! And I am super excited about the new storyline. Let's just say it's about a tourist attraction.

Ahh! Can't wait to try and get that hairstyle! I love having new hairstyles and storylines too! So fun! Hope the new update is available soon so I can finish my throwback event and get ready for the weekend! Since the past one I've been so exciting about the new events! :D
    YAY. Linda and Haley to the BBQ! Z shows Haley over to the wine Sugar brought, test out the spout, and remark

"I'm beginning to think it's time to go steal the boys. Grab them where ever we find them, in whatever they're wearing and bring them over. I just saw Lucas is a great suit, a little overdressed for the beach, but guys have been known to swim in their shorts.....Just hope they're not going commando. hmmmm. Ok, I am going to go look around when the bare chests for guys came out. I bet that's where all the men are. In the meantime.........more wine for Sugar and Z! But no worries, I hear a boat's coming through with a delivery

Hampton_Backyards.png

This is absolutely so cute! I can't wait to make mine. By light background you mean the red carpet one, am I correct here? I so want to be hanging out with the cool kids, too! :cool:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Koko runs off to check the games social media. They are posted in a sticky above. Ideally we like the valentine xo marble back grou d, but I can do the red carpet for girls usually. I can't wait to put you in with us.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Koko runs off to check the games social media. They are posted in a sticky above. Ideally we like the valentine xo marble back grou d, but I can do the red carpet for girls usually. I can't wait to put you in with us.

Aww, I don't think I have that background though :( and what do you mean by stickies? I'm a little bit new here :o I'm going to give myself a tour around all of the threads and learn a bit more about this! And I can't wait to be there with you!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sticky threads stay at the top of the list of threads for easy access and quick reference!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Sticky threads stay at the top of the list of threads for easy access and quick reference!

Thank you so much! I'm a little bit new to the forum but I'm starting to learn where is everything and I'm super excited to participate on it with all of you! So happy to be a part of the community now :D
    Everyone looks so good for the picnic! Can't wait to make mine, too :o I just have a question, is there a specific way of uploading pictures to the thread? I tried using a link and the Insert Image option but I only get a small blue square, would love to know if there's another way of posting our pictures! :D
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Good thing I didn't update my game yet! I saw there was an update out but decided to check the forums first to see what was going on. I'm sorry to hear y'all are having problems. Hopefully they are fixed soon! :)
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Everyone looks so good for the picnic! Can't wait to make mine, too :o I just have a question, is there a specific way of uploading pictures to the thread? I tried using a link and the Insert Image option but I only get a small blue square, would love to know if there's another way of posting our pictures! :D

Hey Judith! I use the Photobucket app to upload my pictures and then you just have to copy and paste the IMG link right in your post. :)
    Hey Judith! I use the Photobucket app to upload my pictures and then you just have to copy and paste the IMG link right in your post. :)

Hello, love! Ohh, I might try that right now and see if it works for me, too! Brb :o
    Hello, love! Ohh, I might try that right now and see if it works for me, too! Brb :o

Fingers crossed that it works for you, doll! :)
    Fingers crossed that it works for you, doll! :)

It worked! Thank you so much, love! Can't wait to make my picnic entry then! :o Have you participated on it, too? It looks so fun!
    It worked! Thank you so much, love! Can't wait to make my picnic entry then! :o Have you participated on it, too? It looks so fun!

Ohh, not yet. Do you think I should?
    Of course you should. Look, more refreshments just arrived! '

Hampton_Backyardsboat.png
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well how can I refuse that koko?! Okay, here's Angela Lauren ready to party it up and have a good time at the 4th bash! :)

A5E602FD-0CFF-45A3-886B-8DFC970BB2EE.jpg
    Of course you should. Look, more refreshments just arrived! '

Hampton_Backyardsboat.png

That looks so fun! Can't wait to make mine and be there 😍
    Ohh, not yet. Do you think I should?

Of course! It looks so fun! 😊
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Welcome to the forums, judithkkh! I'm rather new myself. I like the community here.

The reality show midweek event is a pleasant surprise! My favorite kind of midweek. Can we post our results here or will there be a separate thread? I'll edit this post if one is made so it's not too off-topic.

Through a combination of waking up WAY too early, visiting my pets, getting energy in my gift boxes, and only having to grind to 380 points, I've finished the event already. Here's my free throwback box's palette:

k16WsIv.png

I like the ice blue color and black accents on this dress! I need build up my collection of silver jewelry to pair with it...

VpEArWN.jpg
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    asdfgkj i was finishing my second box for the midweek event and my iphone automatically updated and well here i am lmao.
    it'd be cool if they gave us extra time to finish the event.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Yah mine just auto updated too.

Is the fix going to happen before the event ends or did I just waste all friggin day grinding for nothing?
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Apparently, I was happy too early. Now waiting patiently for the fix again. I'm sure Glu team is working on it. Fingers crossed we can get the fix soon enough to finish the event!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    I'm confident that they'll roll it out before we know it. I do know they're working on it, and hope to have it fixed as soon as possible. Third android box just gave me 4000$. Right now my iOS is my best on. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

hmm you're one of the lucky ones Angela, Photobucket is literally disabling anyone's photos on their account who goes against their "third party" guidelines since they updated their terms, I used to use them to post my photos on here but they found out and basically said I was linking my photos as third party onto another site so my option is to either fork over £399 (which I am not gonna do) yearly to have it enable again or they're just stuck disabled forever, so I am going through the process of moving all of my photos somewhere else, and I had just got back into actually using them since I hadn't in years, oh well it was too good to be true ig.
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I just bought a bunch of stars. And I'm deciding do I:

Buy 21 throwback boxes and hope for the best and risk everything,

OR

Do I just save them? And see what event we have this weekend
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    I just bought a bunch of stars. And I'm deciding do I:

Buy 21 throwback boxes and hope for the best and risk everything,

OR

Do I just save them? And see what event we have this weekend
    i get the feeling it's probably a vip event so you should wait until we see what we get.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    egg wrote: »
    i get the feeling it's probably a vip event so you should wait until we see what we get.

Or maybe even a dating event.
    I can't remember the last time we had one of those.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I came to the forum and saw everyone talking about the update having issues and then felt cold. I rushed to the Apple store and sure enough, my Ipad had already autoDL'd. Like others, I tried to open the game, but nada. Luckily most of the times when this has happened Glu has been quick on the ball to fix things so I'm taking a night off. I had plenty of time to turn off automatic updates lol

I had only gotten to the 2nd box and got the July 4th stars necklace that had been on sale this past weekend. I was soooo close to buying it, but I was like no no, so I'm pretty happy with that.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I came to the forum and saw everyone talking about the update having issues and then felt cold. I rushed to the Apple store and sure enough, my Ipad had already autoDL'd. Like others, I tried to open the game, but nada. Luckily most of the times when this has happened Glu has been quick on the ball to fix things so I'm taking a night off. I had plenty of time to turn off automatic updates lol

I had only gotten to the 2nd box and got the July 4th stars necklace that had been on sale this past weekend. I was soooo close to buying it, but I was like no no, so I'm pretty happy with that.

I too just turned automatic updates off just in case it does decide to update later without my knowledge.

Im currently a few stars away from the last box
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    hmm you're one of the lucky ones Angela, Photobucket is literally disabling anyone's photos on their account who goes against their "third party" guidelines since they updated their terms, I used to use them to post my photos on here but they found out and basically said I was linking my photos as third party onto another site so my option is to either fork over £399 (which I am not gonna do) yearly to have it enable again or they're just stuck disabled forever, so I am going through the process of moving all of my photos somewhere else, and I had just got back into actually using them since I hadn't in years, oh well it was too good to be true ig.
    Try Imgur.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
    I too just turned automatic updates off just in case it does decide to update later without my knowledge.

Im currently a few stars away from the last box

Oh my God, you guys I had to check if my automatic updates were off just in case! Haha, sadly I was one of the ones who updated their game and can't get in right now but I'm so happy they're already working on it and hopefully the fixed update is here soon! :D