Free thank you mugs for my KKH friends

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
Hey forum friends! Remember this successful thread that everyone participated in?
gm-20170630-200641.gif

I have a new project coming up and I wanted to create an individualized customizable thank you mugs for each and every one of you just to show how that I will always appreciated you all. Are you all a coffee drinker? Hot coco/cocoa/chocolate drinker? Or a hot tea drinker? Please care to share down below and let's all have a warmth atmospheric vibes for this thread.
gm-20170629-144132.gif

In order to get started, please post your doll in the x&o white marbled background or this year's pink valentine's day background. The closeup or the full body shot can be used (it doesn't really matter to me anyways since it's what you'd preferred). Also, I'll need know to your doll's in-game name so that I can make this wonderful magical edit to happen. I'll be doing the editing on the mugs with your dolls on it of course. Thanks for partaking in one of my unique ideas!☺
gm-20170701-35128.gif
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Prev1

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Well these aren't thank you mugs but it kinda goes with the theme doesn't it lol:D
    Anyways I was testing the waters and came up with these dope BFF mugs just to beautify this glorious thread.
    PicsArt_07-02-02.53.08.jpg
    PicsArt_05-18-10.58.25.jpg

Edit: oh I'm a hot coco and a hot tea drinker BTW.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    These mugs are great. What a wonderful thing you are doing for us. We love you Carol, and a day without see you is like a rainbow with a color missing. Carolyn feels like a 4th sister to Z, so she'll post for the 3 of them, Apple hopes to play with your girls someday, but in the meantime, the Androids adore your dolls. (Please get a fb account fot carolyn lol) ;) i love the idea of this. Yiu totally rock Carol. appy 4th, my doll will be back in a jiffy!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Koko. I'll be waiting for you and everyone else who wants to join in too lol

I just went ahead and posted just to showcased my work.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    You are so amazing, Carol!! I will submit my looks asap!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Carol, this is such a fun idea. I brought my own coffee mugs for your project. Sorry, I have to use the picture I currently saved on my device as you might have known, Jon's game got stuck in Paris and he can't change. :( Thanks for doing this. :)

IMG_1697.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    OK just a reminder. Everyone please post your doll with the x&o white marbled background or the pink💕 valentine's day background.
    I'll actually be doing the editing on the mugs with your dolls displayed on it since I have already have the stickers for that. Thanks for your cooperation ☺.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

OK just a reminder. Everyone please post your doll with the x&o white marbled background or the pink�� valentine's day background.
    I'll actually be doing the editing on the mugs with your dolls displayed on it since I have already have the stickers for that. Thanks for your cooperation ☺.

No special requests?! Just kidding! :p
    Don't work on my dolls' picture for now. If Glu fixes Jon's game frozen issue soon enough, I will repost their picture with proper background. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Angeline, your special request with the your dolls couple's separated mugs was actually a cute brilliant idea. I mean like if you want, I could do the editing with your dolls on the same mug that I'll be choosing with the proper background. That'll probably be better because it'll be less work for me lol j/k
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Carol, please don't worry about my project. I really don't want to give you more work.
    I just played around with the app I have and came up with this. Not perfect but I'm having fun.
    Thanks for the idea.;)

IMG_1707.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    LindaVB wrote: »
    You are so amazing, Carol!! I will submit my looks asap!
    Finally got the kids to sleep, so here is my entry!
    My doll Linda drinks Frappuccino (iced coffee) and hot tea!

IMG_3853.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Coffee, black, please!
    Or Fredo, iced like Linda's. Icecoffee yum..
    Love the idea Carol, thanks for doing this ☕
    KKH_Screenshot_1499121895879.jpg
    Android
    Carol, please don't worry about my project. I really don't want to give you more work.
    I just played around with the app I have and came up with this. Not perfect but I'm having fun.
    Thanks for the idea.;)

IMG_1707.jpg

Well I've recreated & redesigned the jointed mugs even though you've told me not to lol :D
    The artistry in me just couldn't seem to resist:cool:
    PicsArt_07-04-12.30.41.png

I luv your dolls #relationshipgoals#marriagestillgoingstrong
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Linda and Rumpel I'm still working on your mugs. Oh Rumpel I think that you forgot to tell me what's your doll's in-game name on your post because I can't complete the editing without knowing her name first.

The submissions are still opened, so if anyone would like to submit their entry looks, please kindly do and thank you:).
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    YAY! Carol's back at it, showing her fun and creative side :cool: Thank you again, Carol, for making the forums fun :D

Kiki drinks it all, water, coffee, green tea, hot chocolate ... she loves to curl up with a nice warm drink at the end of a long day :D

dkEQwT.jpg
    Well I've recreated & redesigned the jointed mugs even though you've told me not to lol :D
    The artistry in me just couldn't seem to resist:cool:
    PicsArt_07-04-12.30.41.png

I luv your dolls #relationshipgoals#marraigestillgoingstrong

This is awesome! Thanks Carol! As long as you're having fun and it's not too much work for you. :p
    Oh well, if Jon got stuck in Paris longer, Angeline will definitely call for a divorce. I have already got a notification on my device saying she misses Jon!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Aw, thanks Carol!

Tea for me! As said by Moyes... “There really isn't much that can't be solved by a decent cup of tea.” ;)

KKH_Screenshot_1499213952029.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    My doll's name is dommelfei, Carol. Thanks again!
    Android
    Here you go Linda. I've actually did a photographic design for your doll's mug. It looks so marvelously wonderful with the roses at the background too.
    preview9f3e9.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Here's Z! This is soooo nice of you Carol. I took her off the background after a wardrobe malfunction. Hope this is easier.

image.pngYou should be called Carol Sunshine. Because you are always spreading it around the forum. :)

She walks around with a coffee mug all day, but if you get close enough, you might detect a little adult libation. She likes to sip pink champagne all day. She read somewhere that one of the blonde bombshells of really early hollywood used to , either Carol Lombard or maybe jean harlow? Or maybe Z just made that up, But take a look sometime, there are usually little bubbles sparkling above the rim.. Oh that Z. tsk tsk. (don't try that at home. ;) )

Oh Look, I think she spilled some.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here you go Rumpel☺. Here's your doll's sunflower designed mug at the patio.
    preview09f0c.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Carol, I LOVE it!! Seriously, I want that mug 😃 Thank you so much!!!
    Android
    Carol, this is amazing!! Thank you so much, I love my mug!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    I love her designs, and tbh, Angeline & Jon's mugs joined with the wedding ring....absolutely great. I love them all.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I'm really loving this idea Carol!

As for my preferred beverage, I love cinnamon tea :) I'd have it all day err'day :D lol

Here's my doll Hayley struttin' it on the read carpet... Unfortunately I don't have the XO or Valentine's background, I hope it won't be too much work working with the background

KKH_Screenshot_1499270055615.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I don't have that background so I made due with what I have. I am a coffee kind of guy because i am allergic to cocoa in chocolate so no hot cocoa for me, unfortunately, boo.

l7j0EBf.jpg
    Here you go Sugar. Here's Kiki mug on top of the coffee table.☺
    zhcRiT.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Here you go Sugar. Here's Kiki mug on top of the coffee table.☺

OH Carol, thank you so much! I love it :cool: I've always wanted to make those fancy designs in the coffee but mine always turn out as big blobs lol. I definitely wasn't cut out to be a barista :P Thanks again for sharing your passions and talents :o
    That is so great Carol. see, I'm good technically, but my vision is very limited. I dream in words, and so envy those who can see and dream in images they create.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    This is such a cute and lovely idea! I'm loving all of your great work, Carol :o Those are some super cute mugs! :D
    Here you go Koko. Your doll's purplish swirly designed mug is placed at the table in the café.
    7r5mhC.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG