Weekend Event 7/7/17 - Who's Up for a nice Tourist Attraction?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Woo Hoo A Weekend of Fun

Can you say Tourist Attraction?

giphy.gif

You know that feeling, when you just keep checking the net for any news
about what this weekend's event in
Kim Kardashian:Hollywood
might be?

There are a ton of other things you should be doing, but no.
Not you.
Just tied to the device, swiping, refreshing...over and over.

Then suddenly, someone comes running into the thread all excited....

giphy.gif

You think it's news about tomorrow's event, but no.

It's not about the game or the event at all.
giphy.gif

And while news about In and Out Burger is somewhat life changing,
we want......no,
we NEED to know what event and actions will be occupying our weekend.

Will we be dropping out dollars in a spectacular VIP?
giphy.gif

or will we happily grind for a Reality Show Weekend?
Could it be dating?
Or Parties?

I don't think me sitting here running down the possibilities is helping anything.

So, why don't we put on our thinking caps.
Midorihat2.jpg

UM, I said THINKING caps, not DRINKING caps.

We need a klu, a glu klu. Wait. we got one. We got a
Glu Goddess Kalinda Glu Klu yesterday.

In the meantime, I can tell you a bit about the weekend event.

The gift box hairstyles that will be available have been featured on KKH's social media. Ladies, you can get new purses and shoes! And I am super excited about the new storyline. Let's just say it's about a tourist attraction.

Ok, we have our klu. So, lets get busy and see if we can find hairstyles on the games Social Media accounts. I saw one, I thought it might be, but what do you think?
And purses, omg, is a Violet Bal Bag finally in my doll's futures?

now, times' slipping away, (ok, it's not time. it's the graphic limit.) We only have one more image allowed in this post.

I can only think of one graphic worthy of starting the thread. It embodies all that we cherish in the game. It shows excitement, and just losing control Which is what happens when we wait for our teasers. So, Kim, will you do the honors and open the thread for speculation,
fun and camaraderie? ......no? Ok, will you do it because you look so cute in this gif?

Thanks Kim.

Kim-_Kardashian-1481223468.gif
Thread's Open
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay thread is open!!!
    I'm so excited for the weekend event!
    I checked all social media accounts and found one hairstyle I had not seen before. It is the hairstyle on the second female doll in this pic:

image1.jpg

And who knows, maybe her holding her hands like a heart is a hint we will get a Dating event?? I don't know, I'm just rambling now hahaha!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Why does my brain keep telling me that it will probably be a dating event??? I feel like we haven't had one in ages..... But, i don't want dates cause i'm pretty low on cash and i don't have a husband.... :eek:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I think your right Linda. It's definitely going to be a dating event ... unfortunately.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'd love a dating event. I won't have much time to play this weekend but I have a ton of Kash. My gut tells me it's either going to be dating or VIP and I would hate a VIP since I'm all out of KStars and won't have time to grind for any.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Would love to have a dating event, too! Haven't done my wedding renewal storyline yet. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    A dating event would be fun and not fun since I'm not trying to go broke, I'm gonna have to work on getting more money if I'm going to participate in this event if there will be dating also my mind and body needs rest my insomnia has been keeping me up for the past week.

So idk if I'll participate I'm just too darn tired to function or I'll get some coffee, Lucas and Carol really need to spend more time together their top couples number has dropped tremendously thanks to me working irl so much.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Yay! A dating event! I just hoped it wouldn't be a VIP event because I can't afford to spend $50 on one event. I'm sure a lot of other people can't afford to either. :rolleyes:
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's a dating event! [FONT=&quot]❤️[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

And I'm SO here for the weekend storyline about having your own wax figure in a museum. That would be so cool! Can you imagine? Get ready to meet Madame Twosound :)

female_rewards.png

female_gift_box.png

male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Aw, the gift box outfit is so pretty and feminine! I like the earnables as well. And the guys outfits seem improved as well.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh wow, I'm in love with the dresses and the hairstyle!! Thank you, Kalinda!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    The GB dress is probably my favourite item I've ever seen in the game! Wish me luck, dolls!! :) x
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    *sigh* of course the hair had to be part of the GB outfit :(

Will definitely be chasing the dress in the GB, I absolutely love it!

Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda!
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I love the dresses and the hair.. boys stuff too.

Thanks, Kalinda!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I absolutely love the hair and the dresses. Hopefully, I get the hair or dress in the first box! :o
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love everything. ABSOLUTE love. One outfit is geared toward Z, the other so ckasdy....that has to be for Kat. Love the clothes. Thank you glu, just wish it wasn't dating. My dolls put on 2 pounds after a dating weekend. How bout a swim date?

But wax figure? I'm so intrigued by this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I'm glad to see the trend of heels without straps like we asked for. Keep those coming.

I think I would've liked the fuchsia outfit more if it was just the underlying bra top and skirt. Maybe if the dress was closed differently. It's odd.

The purse is terrible and we have better versions in the closet. The GB hair is a mess, which means I will probably win it. Hope I get an item in my free box for the bonus points. The dress is nice, but I never win pink things because KKH hates me.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    So excited! Thank you for this! ☺️
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The male earnables are really worthy this time! The braided top knot is super trendy. Great choices finally! Thanks Kalinda.

To those who are running low in kash, remember that you guys can date on free places too, it'll need a bit of work and patience, but it's totally possible to finish the event. I used to do that when my doll was poor.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I was thinking it had been a while since a dating event! Time to spend some kash, lol!

I'm very excited about the earnable shoes-- a lovely shape! I'd take shoes like these in so many colors, Glu!

The GB dress is STUNNING. I'm not super in to pale pink, but that dress is just the right shade of blush-- it's like a rosey champagne color. Love! I hope I don't have to chase too much! ;P
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Just finished my prep for dating weekends -- grabbed the first E-lister in my contacts, power-leveled our relationship, and rushed into marriage, lol.

I like both pairs of heels and the color of the gift box dress! Good luck to those who will be chasing particular items!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I've been neglecting my husband in the game so this event should help me boost my way up the list again lol.

I'm not sure about the earnable dress I think it's one one those things that I first have to see on my doll to know if I like it or not and lately I noticed that these past events there are a lot of recoloured and sameness from what we already have in the closet. :(
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Mine just tried to divorce me this morning :p Luckily it only costs 10 k-stars to keep him.
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    lord please let me get the pink dress.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Yay thread is open!!!
    I'm so excited for the weekend event!
    I checked all social media accounts and found one hairstyle I had not seen before. It is the hairstyle on the second female doll in this pic:

image1.jpg

And who knows, maybe her holding her hands like a heart is a hint we will get a Dating event?? I don't know, I'm just rambling now hahaha!

I keep hoping they'll re-release that hairstyle on the far right. It's a grail of mine, maybe one day ;___;

I at least like this weekend's earnable hair enough to spend on it.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    I'm chasing the gift box items, and grinding for the earners. I love abso everything.

And if you see a post of mine with kray kray typing, it's from a device that can't keep up. I'm a really fast typist, and never look as I'm typing, so often one device....my Samsung View is sluggish, and constantly autocowronging my typing. I will literally type the letters and it changes them. So I apologize, enjoy my maverick autocorrect and I'll fix them up when I see them.. lol. Oh, and I'll try to not type from that device, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

So.......who's getting up early to start the event?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'll definitely be chasing the gift box items fo sure.

I need to find a boyfriend ASAP!!!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I'm chasing the gift box items, and grinding for the earners. I love abso everything.

And if you see a post of mine with kray kray typing, it's from a device that can't keep up. I'm a really fast typist, and never look as I'm typing, so often one device....my Samsung View is sluggish, and constantly autocowronging my typing. I will literally type the letters and it changes them. So I apologize, enjoy my maverick autocorrect and I'll fix them up when I see them.. lol. Oh, and I'll try to not type from that device, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

So.......who's getting up early to start the event?

Definitely me! I can't wait to start the dating Event! :o Any advices on the best places to make the dates?
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Definitely me! I can't wait to start the dating Event! :o Any advices on the best places to make the dates?

Oak is the best place imo. The vintage wine option gives out a lot of stars with only 4 energy, but it is expensive.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    egg wrote: »
    Oak is the best place imo. The vintage wine option gives out a lot of stars with only 4 energy, but it is expensive.

What would be the best location besides Oak because I don't really wanna spend a lot of money on this event. The Hamptons?
    Yes I too tend to date at Oak. It's more expensive it costs less in Energy. And I hate 1 hour dates at Oak. I prefer 2 or 4 hour there. More points and the bestirs of energy and cash.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary