Change in Game Communities Layout

queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
I noticed on my phone, that the layout of the game communities was different. I thought it was just on my phone but when I got on my computer, it's the exact same. I like the change though, it's a little different but hopefully, I will get used to it, lol :D

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I noticed on my phone, that the layout of the game communities was different. I thought it was just on my phone but when I got on my computer, it's the exact same. I like the change though, it's a little different but hopefully, I will get used to it, lol :D

I'm sorry but what do you mean by game communities layout? 😳
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    I'm sorry but what do you mean by game communities layout? 😳

They used to have it, with the cover of the app and the name. They now have just the name of the game and a down bar having the KKH: FAQ & Support, General Discussion and Gifting & Friends, it didn't used to be like that. Lmao
    Oh my god, nevermind. Lmao, I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and I thought I clicked on the forum instead of the game communities, I'm dumb ��
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Oh my god, nevermind. Lmao, I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and I thought I clicked on the forum instead of the game communities, I'm dumb ��

Hahaha aww no, it's okay I just asked because I'm kind of new in here and didn't know what you were talking about but thank you so much for replying! :o
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Hahaha aww no, it's okay I just asked because I'm kind of new in here and didn't know what you were talking about but thank you so much for replying! :o

No problem :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.