New Wedding Dresses & Bridal Hair Problem

queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
With the new update for the game, it said we could choose from 6 new dresses and hair but I'm not seeing them in my closet? :(

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Hey, queenn.dani what triggered it for me is when I had my second wedding with another NPC so I would assume that if you're already in a relationship once he/she asks you for a vow renewal it would also unlock those new options. I also saw that there were some new ring options for the females but I haven't unlocked them unlike the new dresses and hairs so I guess it's also part of the vow renewal storyline.
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Hey, queenn.dani what triggered it for me is when I had my second wedding with another NPC so I would assume that if you're already in a relationship once he/she asks you for a vow renewal it would also unlock those new options. I also saw that there were some new ring options for the females but I haven't unlocked them unlike the new dresses and hairs so I guess it's also part of the vow renewal storyline.

Well I started off dating Dirk and he asked me, then I broke up with him and now I'm dating a B-Lister but I've been saving up money for the wedding dress and then the place you have to get before Crystal and Chad do, but the guy I'm with now hasn't ask me but the achievement for the dress is still there.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yes, the new rings/hair/outfits are part of the vow renewal storyline. However do not feel pressured to purchase them when you get to that part - they will be in the closet for purchase afterwards.

Edit: The first wedding is completely different. You won't have the new options until you do the vow renewal which won't happen until you are married the first time and unlock the second storyline.
    Yes, the new rings/hair/outfits are part of the vow renewal storyline. However do not feel pressured to purchase them when you get to that part - they will be in the closet for purchase afterwards.

Edit: The first wedding is completely different. You won't have the new options until you do the vow renewal which won't happen until you are married the first time and unlock the second storyline.

Oh, okay. I was really confused but thank you very much! :)
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts

I believe that they've changed it in the new update because I'm still far into my storylines and I decided only to get married to my second NPC in this update and it unlocked the new hair and dresses without having to go through the vow renewal storyline.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    HI Queen Dani There is a wealth of info about ghe new update features in the update thread in General discusson. And unless it's a glitch or other technical issue, General Discussion is the best place for other player feedback, suggestions etc. Think of Faq and Support like the E.R., or doctir's office. General discussion is very much chit chatty, brainstorming, and communal..

But very glad you got back in the game. And if I haven't said it already
    WBPurple.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

But very glad you got back in the game. And if I haven't said it already
    WBPurple.gif

Thank you Koko! :)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Also, don't feel like you need to buy the venue before Chad and whatsherface. The worst that happens is you have the wedding after them and lose some fans. It'll save you money that you can spend on decorating the venue.