Weekend Event 7/7/17 - Who's Up for a nice Tourist Attraction?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Big sur's relatively inexpensive, so is Punta Mira's Cantina, The Hampton'x Swan Country Club, the Venice boat ride is a nice date.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    egg wrote: »
    Oak is the best place imo. The vintage wine option gives out a lot of stars with only 4 energy, but it is expensive.

Thank you for the tip Dolce, that is your name right? I'll feel stupid if it isn't, because I didn't want to put egg. :confused:
    Yes I too tend to date at Oak. It's more expensive it costs less in Energy. And I hate 1 hour dates at Oak. I prefer 2 or 4 hour there. More points and the bestirs of energy and cash.

So you recommend, 2 or 4 hour dates? I don't think, I've had a dating event before but I might have and not remember it. I honestly can never finish events because I have to wait for energy which it takes like a good 2 and a half hours to refill. :rolleyes::(
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Definitely me! I can't wait to start the dating Event! :o Any advices on the best places to make the dates?

Hi, Judith! ^^~ Me too! I can't wait to start and really hoping to get any of those GB items in my free box ♥.♥ sighhh
    The best and fastest is at Oak or Monstrobull Center. Like what egg said there's a task which requires 4 energy bolts ONLY but it's expensive. Same thing in Monstrobull 4-energy bolt task but expensive. I think it's better at Monstrobull cuz I felt that that specific task which requires 4 energy bolts appear more often than in Oak. But maybe it's just me. Lol
    :D
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    Thank you for the tip Dolce, that is your name right? I'll feel stupid if it isn't, because I didn't want to put egg. :confused:

ayyy you can call me egg or Dolce either way it's cool.
    also no problem!
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    <3 the colors of the earnable dress!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Nice I'm probably going to just focus on Lucas's game my brain can't juggle two events this time.
    [FONT=&amp]Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda! [FONT=&amp][/FONT][FONT=&amp]And thank you GLU for giving us decent items once again

EARNABLES

Red handbag
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]★★★½[FONT=&amp] (it's OK and versatile)
    [/FONT]Shoes ★★★★[FONT=&amp] (I know I'll wear this often, so versatile)
    Dress
    [/FONT]★★★★½[FONT=&amp] (I wasn't sure about this dress the first time I saw it but now I like it [/FONT][FONT=&amp])

GB ITEMS

Shoes
    [/FONT]★★★[FONT=&amp] (it's just OK)
    Dress ★★★
    [/FONT] [FONT=&amp](It reminds me of the previous silver VIP top and skirt. IT'S SOOO BEAUTIFUL [/FONT][FONT=&amp])
    Handbag ★★★
    [/FONT]★★[FONT=&amp] (So glamorous! I love it [/FONT][FONT=&amp])
    Hair ★★★★
    [/FONT] (I LVE it![FONT=&amp])[/FONT]
    astray wrote: »
    Nice I'm probably going to just focus on Lucas's game my brain can't juggle two events this time.

I'm gonna try to do the same with the KKH and K&K events. Hopefully, everything goes well for you and you finish early and get the start the other event.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Hi, Judith! ^^~ Me too! I can't wait to start and really hoping to get any of those GB items in my free box ♥.♥ sighhh
    The best and fastest is at Oak or Monstrobull Center. Like what egg said there's a task which requires 4 energy bolts ONLY but it's expensive. Same thing in Monstrobull 4-energy bolt task but expensive. I think it's better at Monstrobull cuz I felt that that specific task which requires 4 energy bolts appear more often than in Oak. But maybe it's just me. Lol
    :D

Hello, doll! I really appreciate yours and everyone's advices so much <3 I haven't had the chance to do a dating event since I started playing again so I'm super excited to start! I'm taking all of the advices I've read so far, thank you very much, guys! I hope everyone gets everything they want! :o
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Heads up for this event:

-first GB palette had 2 items, 6 boxes full of points and energy

-the wine task has only shown in 2 of 16 dates I've done at Monstrobull stadium

-my spouse has not offered to pay at all yet.

Don't expect an easy time. Don't expect chasing to pay off. Looks like Glu is rearing its greedy side hardcore.
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Just opened my first box and won the hair I'm pumped!!! I'm so chasing that dress however omg it's fabulous. I'm undecided on the bag and shoes from the GB.

I am having my dates at the monstroball centre and the oak! Best places for a quick date.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I got the hair in my free box. Normally I would be thrilled but I think this hair is weird. It comes so low on the forehead that it hits the outer edges of her eyebrows.
    I decided to open one more box and go the dress. I decided that the risk of kash was now too high for a third box so I didn't open another. What was in the box I would have chosen? The shoes. Of course! Lol.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got the purse in my free box which I'm not thrilled about but at least it's an item lol. Thinking positive, I'll never get it in a TB and it will help this weekend with event points.
    Holly Holly Holly Holly Holly Holly......James is back in my game. I did a happy dance, the update brought back the last wave of missing friends, now I need the first wave back. I'll take a pic of James and Apple, and you can tell me if he's current, and how you see Apple.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Normally I would be thrilled but I think this hair is weird. It comes so low on the forehead that it hits the outer edges of her eyebrows.

I didn't notice this. But now that you have mentioned it... Well... This cannot be unseen. Lmao
    Congrats! You're so lucky with the chase this weekend ^^~
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I got +30 event points in my free gift box. I'm kinda disappointed, since that's also what I got last weekend during the party event.

I guess I should look on the bright side -- that saves me the cash and energy of ~3 2hr dates, but... meh.

I got in a loooong streak of over one dozen 2hr dates at Oak and earned my way to the purse. But of course my freeloading husband only paid for one of those! :p

Well, back to the grind -- I'm looking forward to wearing those earnable heels.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

I ground to the shoes in 2 games. Ok, in my GB buying frenzy I got lots of energy, and Event points. I paired the shoes with other outfits, very nice, but I won't be wearing them with pink or purple. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Fourth date and hubby is buying. Idk, I feel like they only pay every 5-6 dates anyway? So I'm not noticing a problem. Wine is showing up fine for me but maybe that's because I've gotten lucky with the longer dates. I hardly ever see it when it's a 1-2 hour date, but if you think about it makes sense. You're not going to see as many actions than with a longer date.

So I guess what I'm saying is I'm staying clear of the Glu conspiracy train for now lol.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly Holly Holly Holly Holly Holly......James is back in my game. I did a happy dance, the update brought back the last wave of missing friends, now I need the first wave back. I'll take a pic of James and Apple, and you can tell me if he's current, and how you see Apple.

Great!! I hope he's current. I really miss seeing how my friends style their dolls.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I managed to get the top in my free giftbox for the 3rd week in a row. I don't know why or how I've been so lucky lately but I'm not complaining.
    IMG_5146_zpsrzsqq1zx.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I let my daughter pick my boxes. She had the lucky touch this morning! I don't think i've ever had this happen before. I was so excited I took the wrong screenshot. The purse was in the 4th box on top. I may or not chase the purse since that's the item I really wanted!

G8R0Y13.png?1
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Mary - LouMary - Lou Registered Users 27 Posts
    I had great luck as well; and took screenshots.....However I have no clue as to how to post my screenshots. Can anyone tell me how this is done on this forum? Thanx, & Happy Love Weekend!
    I am thrilled to FINALLY see another dating event as it means I get rewarded for the (lets face it) "daily chore" of dating just so as not to get ransomed for 10 K stars!!! lol. And now ML & her hubby (Isiah Fictitious - Just could not resist his name wayyy too perfect for a game like this!) can finally get back to #1 where they belong!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Heads up for this event:

-first GB palette had 2 items, 6 boxes full of points and energy

-the wine task has only shown in 2 of 16 dates I've done at Monstrobull stadium

-my spouse has not offered to pay at all yet.

Don't expect an easy time. Don't expect chasing to pay off. Looks like Glu is rearing its greedy side hardcore.

Ugh. This makes me so annoyed. Looks like I'm gonna be glued to my device all weekend. :rolleyes::(
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Oh man you guys. This is crazy because I had the worst luck in today's event. I'll upload some of my pallets, but I got so many boxes of energy this morning I'm already done with the event. Like, hours ago I was done. I should have taken Koko's advice and walked away for a bit instead of chasing.

Here's my boxes:

VuLLU8v.jpg

OJkxl19.jpg

I was getting pretty irritated so I opened another pallet of energy, cash, stars, (didn't screen shot) and then one more box and got the hair I wanted. I hate when I waste k stars like that because it makes the entire event not as fun anymore. Like I just feel lame for spending so many stars and now I don't even like the items that much, haha. Ah well. I do like the hair and I think it's very feminine and pretty. And the gift box dress is a lovely shade. Good luck, guys!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Mary Lou, I like to use imgur for images-- they give you a direct link to post on forums that you can just paste on here!

I was very pleased to see all four GB items in my palette, but I saw in this thread that others got only TWO! Glu, come on. At least three GB items should be in the first palette, usually four. I was also lucky in that I only had to buy one box to get the dress!

rlUAHut.png?1
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Got up early because I couldn't sleep and ended up with an interesting free box:

tumblr_osqcr8Rz1V1swz9zro1_500.jpg

I can't recall another time when all 4 items were in one palette! No chasing for me but I'm definitely trying to make my way to the pants before starting the first weekend storyline

speaking of, I still haven't quite triggered my vow renewal and I'm unsure why. My spouse already met me outside of the brew palms a week or two ago but I'm not sure what to pursue next to keep it going. Does anyone remember that storyline name?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Mary - Lou wrote: »
    I had great luck as well; and took screenshots.....However I have no clue as to how to post my screenshots. Can anyone tell me how this is done on this forum? Thanx, & Happy Love Weekend!
    I am thrilled to FINALLY see another dating event as it means I get rewarded for the (lets face it) "daily chore" of dating just so as not to get ransomed for 10 K stars!!! lol. And now ML & her hubby (Isiah Fictitious - Just could not resist his name wayyy too perfect for a game like this!) can finally get back to #1 where they belong!

Hi thete is a just bumped thread ...Test Thread for posting images- i think. Its here in general discssion. it has instructions and you can practice there till you get it right. I'll try to link it but its gard from this device. I just posted there this morning.

Foundit: https://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?160000-Test-Thread-for-Images-and-Videos
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Since I woke up late I LOVE reading about everyones experience first before with their GB boxes just so I get a feel of how things might end up for me and after seeing success I too managed to get pretty lucky. I don't know if I want to chase for the bag but then again it might come in handy whenever easter arrives next year... good luck everyone with their event!

SpJEHd2.png
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    speaking of, I still haven't quite triggered my vow renewal and I'm unsure why. My spouse already met me outside of the brew palms a week or two ago but I'm not sure what to pursue next to keep it going. Does anyone remember that storyline name?

I'm trying to remember. I believe what comes next is a gig that Simon wants you and your spouse to go to, but your spouse declines. I thought it was triggered after you meet up with your spouse outside and they act shady. A photoshoot I think? After you do that then it should begin the vow renewal process.