No Real Run-Ins

queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
I noticed right after, I got married. I don't have any run-ins anymore with fans, Simon or Maria and the Kardashian's and the Jenner's. Is that supposed to happen?

Comments

• Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I've found that I get run-ins the most when I don't have any energy. Usually when I finish a gig with 0 or 1 energy, I run into someone when I leave the venue. I don't know if it's supposed to be like that, but that's how it usually happens to me. :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think there is probably a lot of info in General Discussion about this, Plus I went to game FAQs and found this:
    What are Reality Run-Ins?
    Once you start your own reality show, there is a chance you’ll run into other celebrities when you’re out and about. Chat them up and you could win cash, energy, XP, or even k-stars!

See, it says chance. And you said 'since my vow renewal' that could have been a week, a day, or this morning. Bilal pointed out to me a few weeks ago that to him it was only while he was doing a gig, had less than 10 energy and went out to look for more energy.

Add to this Mani86's similar observation, we have a pattern.....less than 10 energy, and during or immed after a gig. Try that and if after a week you still have no run ins, submit a ticket to customer care.

AND: to everyone but especially those positng her in FAQ and Support for help....please be sure your platform shows in your signature. (iOS / Android / Facebook / Amazon)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Mani86 wrote: »
    I've found that I get run-ins the most when I don't have any energy. Usually when I finish a gig with 0 or 1 energy, I run into someone when I leave the venue. I don't know if it's supposed to be like that, but that's how it usually happens to me. :)

I got a run-in with Simon last night, but that's all I've gotten. lol
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Between last night's Reality Run In and midnight is not any great length of time game wise. But if you think you have a glitch, please send an ingame ticket so customer care can look at your game. i'm sorry you're having difficulty. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Between last night's Reality Run In and midnight is not any great length of time game wise. But if you think you have a glitch, please send an ingame ticket so customer care can look at your game. i'm sorry you're having difficulty. :(

I think everything is fine, I've been used to having one after another then when I got married. I haven't gotten as many, but thank you. :)