Monday Midweek Anticipation 7/11/17 Sensational Summer to SYS!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Come on Sleepy Heads, it's Monday Morning!
Rise and Grind Dolls, Rise and Grind!
000738490-bostezo-3.gif

I know it's been a whirlwind of fun since the Anniversary but another Monday Morning has arrived.
And you know what that means!

It's time to start the waiting game.
Will There or Won't There Be?

How will this Sensational Summer continue?
Do you think we'll have a midweek? What do you think it will be? I have a few thoughts buzzing around in my head, let's play this thinking music while I gather those thoughts.

Ok, here's a thought, while we try to figure out whether or not we're having a midweek and what it might be,
we can watch Kim and Khloe take selfies.

giphy.gif

Ok, that's all I've got. Been up since 4, couldn't sleep now I can't think.

So, let's chat amongs ourselves here,
and try to dream of what the best midweek in the world would be,
then let's be serious and talk about what we think it WILL be. lol.

I'm up for anything....except dating. Or parties. I need to earn back some of that cash I spent on my spouse.
But wow, weren't those clothes phenom.

Ok, so I'll go first with my wish.

I wish for a Show Your Style Midweek, with 2 TBs and an outfit for the prizes.

Or what about a Reality Show midweek, Oooh, how about a midweek VIP again?
Anyone up for .......
a 5Star TB Event with a special TB sale?

There's so much to pick from, so much to wish for.
The games been phenom lately, with a couple of issues sure,
but we play and enjoy nonetheless.

So, what do you think we'll hear from the grand poobahess of gludom?
Our very own glu goddess Kalinda.
ggkk.png

Until she pops in with the news, if she does,
lets brainstorm. Even if it's never been an event,
share with us your idea of a perfect midweek event.

I liked last week's shorter one. It was doable, and brought a few new members to the forum.

So, let's get creative, and lets have fun while we wait.

You can polite post chants and beg for spoilers like this:
Spoilers
Spoilers Spoilers
Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers
Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers
Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers
Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers
Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers
Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers

Teasers
Teasers
Teasers

anigif_enhanced-25143-1430311041-2.gif

Ok, so yes, that was a Christmas tree of 'Spoilers' and we're half a year away from Christmas. But that's what I mean by creative begging.

Hey, how about a Haiku for the teasers? ;) We'd love a begging for spoilers Haiku.

Anyone? Ok, well it's time, we're one image away from the max, so
let us dig up that sensational teen showing us what life is meant to be.

Kimmie, please announce the thread is open, as only you can.

Kim-Kardashian-1481223468.gif

Thread's Open, Let's Rock.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345678

Comments

• ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Please! Please! Please! Be a Show Your Style.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, it's my dream, but I'll be happy with anything that lets me up my cash, my stars, or my wardrobe. Hey, I guess that covers everything. Ok. I just want a mid week event. A nice midweek event. See now I added nice, in a minute you'll have me saying I want a nice midweek show your style. Damm it right back where I started.

Lady Krystal, I hope our wish comes true, but if not I was still thrilled to win one Tb last week, so I'm easy. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Last midweek I had the perfect giftboxes. Definitely wishing for that again..
    Any event would be fine. But no pay to play please, I have spent a fortune of kstars in the past 10 days.
    Android
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    A SYS would be nice
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There will be a midweek event and your wishes will come true. It's going to be a Show Your Style event!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Not crazy about SYS. It takes too long for votes to come in if you don't use k-stars and voting sucks tbh. I'd much rather a reality or dating midweek.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow SYS! Will we have spoilers? Koko planted a tree waiting them!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    My prayers have been answered I love SYS. I dont have time to grind this week and last week I missed out on my TB box so I need to open a TB box this week.
    OMG, thank you thank you thank you. My tree was just a plea for spoilers, but....I guess we'll find out shortly what we have to style. I'm soo sooo sooooooo soooooooo happy. Oh, btw Vats, i misplaced bort. Can you send me one again? otherwise i'll look around here.

Happy happy happy dance. SYS is coming. SYS is coming
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm happy that you are happy Koko!
    And so many others will love a SYS.
    Tbh I am not crazy about Steal Your Sleep. Nothing else to do than dress up and being stressed about the time. Don't trust the voting process either.
    Hope the item we have to purchase will be payable with kash for a change.
    Android
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    07-11_female.png

07-11_male.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Omg omg, finally, a styling item that we can purchase with cash instead of K-stars!! Thank you Glu for hearing all our requests for that!!

I'll at least be able to earn the TB box! Woohoo~
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    OMG yes yes yes!!!! The hair and the shoes I love them both. The dress is defiantly different. SYS are the best 4 new items if I win xx
    Oh wow! This is fantastic!
    Now I am all excited!! Thank you Glu!
    Thank you Kalinda!
    Android
    Thank you KalindaI i love the lace up sandals, and the earner dress. The tb is the box, love all the clothes, and a cash buy in. Thank yiu glu. Last time there was a gb outfit, but i think they're trying something different. The GB items helped woth time last time, but this is a good configuration. Everyone remond me, whe i get ot the free box...mpve to the left. Lol.

Ok, i have some things to do to get ready for tomorrow. Did everyone like my spoiler tree? Next time I'll get little ornaments in there. I'm psyched psyched psyched.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Love that it's a cash item buy in! Hopefully the shoes will be available soon so I can start planning outfits (or am I just not seeing them in the closet?)
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Ugh, I hate SYS events. They're impossible to finish with a full time job :(
    hackers can burn in hell
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda!!!!!! and Glu ..... an SYS with a required item purchasable for cash AND 2 exclusive clothing items as prizes?!?!?!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: THANK YOU for listening to our feedback!!! :cool:
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Tbh I am not crazy about Steal Your Sleep. Nothing else to do than dress up and being stressed about the time. Don't trust the voting process either.

^^^^^^^^^^
    Not crazy about SYS. It takes too long for votes to come in if you don't use k-stars and voting sucks tbh. I'd much rather a reality or dating midweek.

AngelaLauren, doll: Yes, yes, yes, and yes.
    07-11_female.png

07-11_male.png

lurve! <3<3
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Yay! Required SYS item can be purchased with Kash! Thanks for listening, Glu.
    Now if you could remove Kash from the gift boxes, the game would almost be perfect. :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts

Yes! I definitely don't trust the voting process either. I'm not sure why. Something about it just doesn't feel right to me.
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Totally diggin it. Cash buy in that's not too pricey. (At least I hope for everyone. I've lost all scope since becoming a millionaire).

Plus I hate the hair so I won't have to be waking up early to finish. No offense to anyone who likes the hair.

It'd be a great surprise to find out that the four hour window has been shortened, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Doubt, I'll be doing this event after reading everyone's comments, lol.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Ahh! Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda! I love the hair and the dress is so unique and sexy! ;) Plus, the fact that we get two exclusive items (with a hairstyle included) AND the item we have to use is one that we can buy with Kash, I'm really happy about this one! Thank you so much, Glu! <3

I'm actually super excited, I'd like to hear everyone's advices for this event, though! I was in the one where we had to buy a camera, is it the same thing? Is there a better way of doing this event? What's everyone's advices? Would love to hear them! <3
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Omg! Thank you, Glu. You're finally listening to our requests. I love that we only have to pay cash instead of K-Stars AND we get a TB box? Yay! Love the items. This will be a fun midweek event!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yay I'm so happy that it's a voting event ☺ and finally the required item costs cash in order to participate. Thank you glu. Hmm...I'm kinda unsure if I'm gonna be able to head start this event since I'll be busy with rl responsibilities tomorrow. So I won't be able to check my games every 4 hrs. Does anyone remember how many points it is to complete the event?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yes yes yes!! Thank you Glu for listening! Finally the styling item can be purchased with Kash! Love it all!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    I'm actually super excited, I'd like to hear everyone's advices for this event, though! I was in the one where we had to buy a camera, is it the same thing? Is there a better way of doing this event? What's everyone's advices? Would love to hear them! <3

Yes, buying and styling around the camera was a SYS event as well.

Except for when you want to sleep, set an alarm for every four hours! That's to maximize the number of times you enter, and thus get some number of points, whether you win or lose the round.

This should be obvious, but wear nice makeup, put some effort into accessorizing, pick a flattering hairstyle -- and make sure everything matches!! You don't want to look hodge-podge, like one of the NPCs. You could be wearing some of the most expensive and sought-after items in the game, but if your outfit clashes -- less points for you.

I've noticed I've been more likely to win when I'm not wearing too many of the basic closet items that are available to all players -- people seem to vote more for my outfits containing past event earnables/gift box items, I think because it makes my doll stand out a bit more, and distinguishes my look as something that not everyone is able to put together. But again, don't just slap together items that don't match just because they're no longer available, and hey, if that basic closet cash item really does best complement the SYS styling item -- wear it! Show thought and care and you'll get an A for effort from players like me.

And finally, one of my pet peeves: don't just wear the ENTIRE earnable outfit from the most recent weekend event -- it looks lazy to not even change. We all just saw those clothes, multiple times a day for several days, in the event pop-ups and as they were added to our closet. Have fun with your look, change it up!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol