Monday Midweek Anticipation 7/11/17 Sensational Summer to SYS!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, every morning when nothing is happening I'm up around 4/4:30.....not today. Lol. I'm already half an hour behind. Morning dolls. I'm already nervous.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Ohh! Such a helpful helmet for times like this when I need to be drinking water but tapping for some extra energy for my gigs! ;)
    Thank you so much for all of your advices, Koko! <3 I'm super excited to see everyone's looks and for this one to be started! :o

um, that's not water doll. That's midori, the watermelon, or some melon flavored liquor. That's where we got our midori bar. It hasn't been out in a while. Maybe a midori party later for everyone. Then we'all start to see some unique outfits. Kwim? Lol. Morning dollies.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    If you see Angeline & Jon, please vote for them. Thanks! :)

IMG_7610.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    lol Angeline, great minds. Z is in the same dress. At least I think it's z. Do we know what the prize numbers are? 50 then ....? Have I ever mentioned I Hate not having lead time on an event start morning? Half an hour late, I just threw clothes together, didn't even screenshot the looks. I'm already in -a nice mode.....we can lose them all and still finish if we don't sleep, right? good to know. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    How is it possible that someone has already the complete outfit?

Because they pay to finish and we all know where they get the k-stars from.

Koko I think the final item is 210? I could be making that up but that number sticks out at me.
    I think you might be right, I thought it was in the 200s, just drawing a blank. I think I got spoiled. the last SYS we had, we could buy GBs for an outfit....and we got the bonus points Ohemjee, that was so sweet. I gladly bought boxes to sleep on. See, by buying the boxes, I got bonus points so I could sleep....ergo: Sleeping on boxes.

Is it noon yet? What's wrong with me? ahh caffeine. Need some. brb with my brain skrewed on right. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Just won my first entry so happy I submitted the same look since it worked well the first time!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This voting event kinda sucks for me because I'm voting and I'm not getting any event points back in return. -_-
    The waiting time is too long though...4 hrs really glu⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I think glu us trying out different details for usual events. The last they tried out a gb outfit, with those items adding bonus points, I loved it. I think gb buyers in general like it. People who save their stars for weekends, it was the usual grueling wait between submissions.

This event, is a lot more doable if you win a lot. Then you get niceties like sleep, go to work, eat. Lol. If you lose like I do a lot.....it's every 4 hours on the dot. This morning for the first time, I overslept on a Sys. Half an hour behind. So I'm catching up by buying my results with 15 minutes to go. the way I figure it, 3 points spent per game will catch me up to a 5 a.m. start. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    This voting event kinda sucks for me because I'm voting and I'm not getting any event points back in return. -_-

Same thing happened to me. I voted and waited for 4 hours but didn't get any results. I didn't get any event points so I didn't also know if I won or lost. Errrrr? It just shows "Submit a look"

I waited and did some gigs for 40minutes coz I though that the result's might be delayed but still I got nothing.
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I'm so excited for this event. First its a SYS with a kash buy in, plus the necessary item is silver! I love silver accessories and we don't have nearly enough in the game. The second box is a throwback, which gives me a good chance as I never normally reach them AND the earnables are fabulous. Glu is really spoiling us this week.
    ****I play on ios****

I don't think you get any event points for voting. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me. I voted and waited for 4 hours but didn't get any results. I didn't get any event points so I didn't also know if I won or lost. Errrrr? It just shows "Submit a look"

I waited and did some gigs for 40minutes coz I though that the result's might be delayed but still I got nothing.

May be stupid question but did you submit a look? When you first participate it makes you vote 3 times then you submit your own look and the 4 hour countdown starts from there. The fact that it says submit a look makes me think you never did...? Otherwise if you did submit a look and the countdown finished and you didn't get points and it's asking you to submit another then that's definitely a glitch.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Boo! Lost my first turn! This is the bad part of SYS, seeing all that freak show around, and have to deal with the fact that we're losing to those freaks!eBnkyWa.gif

Rumpel I'm pretty sure I voted on you, it was like an Oasis in a desert of dusty looks.

Patience dear Vats, it'll be a looooooooooong way...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Thank you everyone for the feedback on my doll's outfit! I appreciate it. She won her first round, so she'll stay wearing that for now.

Everyone who has posted here looks so good. Classy, sophisticated looks. I love seeing what you folks come up with. You've definitely earned my vote if I spot you in-game. Hmm, something that just popped into my head -- I wish we could switch between judging the women's looks and the men's looks. I so rarely see guy dolls during my voting.

SYS events are always so nerve-wracking for me, haha. I'm putting some of that nervous energy to good use by tapping away at reality shows. And enjoying my first cup of coffee on this cloudy morning. I like to sprinkle some ground cinnamon in with my coffee grounds, then brew and drink it black. How do you folks take your coffee and tea? I should try out some different spices. Cardamom, nutmeg, cloves...

And Tarabella08 -- congrats on your little one turning 6 months old! :D
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

You mean after waiting four jours yiu got no poinrs? If anyone is having an issue like this, , someone start a thread in Support, like SYS event glitch or something, and explain your problem and i'll get glu. Be sure and add your platform and any screenshots of no payout, either the payout screen showing no points, or your meter showing 5 or 10 points for submission. I'm not exactly clear on the issue, if it's waiting, nothing can be done other than to buy results early. If you're not getting points...even losing gets you 10 points, then we have to get your fixed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm seeing a lot of looks where the shoes are covered up by like a jumpsuit. Are you guys voting for those? I feel the same as when we had earrings to vote on and people used hairstyles to cover them. If the point is to style an item why aren't you showing it off? #SYSpetpeeve
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    Mani86 wrote: »
    Been thinking I want to post more on the forum, after being mostly a lurker for two years.
    I am so happy and excited for this SYS and this is my first look. :)
    IMG_3273.jpg

Where is this hairstyle from? :)
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I remember in past events that some people submitted looks but then went back and the look was never submitted by the game. I would suggest everyone go back into voting after submitting to make sure your look 'took' and the timer is running. I do this every time. It's an ongoing issue.

Also a reminder to everyone, your pets can give you event points. It always adds up to 4 for me, but you may get lucky and get 5. Sometimes that's all it takes to get you over the top.
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    Thank you everyone for the feedback on my doll's outfit! I appreciate it. She won her first round, so she'll stay wearing that for now.

Everyone who has posted here looks so good. Classy, sophisticated looks. I love seeing what you folks come up with. You've definitely earned my vote if I spot you in-game. Hmm, something that just popped into my head -- I wish we could switch between judging the women's looks and the men's looks. I so rarely see guy dolls during my voting.

SYS events are always so nerve-wracking for me, haha. I'm putting some of that nervous energy to good use by tapping away at reality shows. And enjoying my first cup of coffee on this cloudy morning. I like to sprinkle some ground cinnamon in with my coffee grounds, then brew and drink it black. How do you folks take your coffee and tea? I should try out some different spices. Cardamom, nutmeg, cloves...

And Tarabella08 -- congrats on your little one turning 6 months old! :D

Thank you Pez!!! I used to come on here quite often, and (besides telling family and close friends) this was the first place I announced I was pregnant haha. It just doesn't seem that long ago!! Congrats on winning your first round! Whenever that happens to me, I keep the same outfit on as long as it keeps winning :) your cinnamon coffee sounds delicious! I love coffee, but never get creative with it. I'm usually half asleep when I make it, and just pour in some creamer and suck it down as fast as I can to get energy haha!! Someday I'll be able to slowly wake up and enjoy my coffee again :D
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I'm seeing a lot of looks where the shoes are covered up by like a jumpsuit. Are you guys voting for those? I feel the same as when we had earrings to vote on and people used hairstyles to cover them. If the point is to style an item why aren't you showing it off? #SYSpetpeeve

That bugs me too!!! I don't vote for them! If I can see most of the shoe, and it's put together well, then I'll vote. If you can't really see the item being voted on, then you don't get a vote from me haha :p
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    If anyone sees Ms. Goody two shoes, please vote for her and thanks :)
    result.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Savagekkh wrote: »
    I remember in past events that some people submitted looks but then went back and the look was never submitted by the game. I would suggest everyone go back into voting after submitting to make sure your look 'took' and the timer is running. I do this every time. It's an ongoing issue.

Also a reminder to everyone, your pets can give you event points. It always adds up to 4 for me, but you may get lucky and get 5. Sometimes that's all it takes to get you over the top.

yes, I told glu there might be an issue, but was coming back to post this vey thing. I always go back and check the timer and vote after submitting. Someoe always makes this mistake. savage has some great advice there. I just picked up 1 point each from 2 pets. As someone who has had to do another whole party or gig because I was at 599, check your pets. Grab as much as you can, hit up every pet every 4 hours. Oh, just like the rounds of the events. How handy.

I won all 3 games 1st rounds, but that makes me nervous for the end. It will shift, I know it. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    That bugs me too!!! I don't vote for them! If I can see most of the shoe, and it's put together well, then I'll vote. If you can't really see the item being voted on, then you don't get a vote from me haha :p

I don't vote for looks like this either! I want to be able to see the full item, not 1/4th of it.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    result.jpg

She looks lovely Carol! I will definitely be voting for her if she comes across in my game. :)
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Where is this hairstyle from? :)

From a weekend event about 1,5 months ago. Can't remember if it was a 5-star or not right now though. ☺️
    Ok, do who's ready for the next round of results? It won't be long. I'm excited, how are you guys? Glad I recovered from my mini rant after waking up late. We can all do fine. Even if we lose we can win. M

everyone looks great by the way
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    How many weeks in a row am I gonna pick energy from my black gift boxes? Argh! Look how nice the top row of this palette is. The energy particularly stings during a SYS event because we're not grinding gigs. I put it toward some reality shows but... bleh.

ECWTTL6.png

Right? I'm seeing a lot of this too. So many players covering up to their ankles!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Well, I won the first round with this...

IMG_2493.jpg

I got so excited, I forgot to screenshot my winnings. I'm glad, I won. Considering this is my first time, doing one of these since I started playing again but good luck to all! :)
    result.jpg

I've got my eye out for Miss Goody Two Shoes she reminds me of this oldie but Goody.....
    [video=youtube_share;o41A91X5pns]https://youtu.be/o41A91X5pns[/video]

your doll looks great, she gets my vote.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary