IOS Update - please update to 7.0.4

124Next

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I think those were the hints doll. But, if you're a hint lover, Wednesday lately we've been getting hints about the Weekend Event in the midday thread. No guarantees, and we can't be demanding, but the past couple of weeks, a hint is dropped. And sometimes, it has us scrambling to social media for a look. So, watch that thread later if you like hints. (gee, I hope you won't be disappointed. *fingers crossed for a Wednesday clue in midweek. )

Can't wait for these hints for the weekend event! :o
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just posted in the midweek thread!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me after I took the latest update yesterday :( Nothing happened when I clicked "Watch a video" so I did it about 5 or 6 times in a row and now I keep getting a pop up saying no videos available.

My videos STILL NOT WORKING :(:( They are available but when I click "watch a video" absolutely nothing happens! Click 5 or 6 times and then I get the screen saying "no videos available". Even after taking the 7.0.4 update it's still not fixed :confused:
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I'm sorry, Sugar. Mine is working fine now. Well .. I hope I don't say it too soon again. :p
    I'm on 7.0.4. (Finally updated it after I finished SYS event.)
    Have you sent an in-game ticket so they can look at your game?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I'm sorry, Sugar. Mine is working fine now. Well .. I hope I don't say it too soon again. :p
    I'm on 7.0.4. (Finally updated it after I finished SYS event.)
    Have you sent an in-game ticket so they can look at your game?

I'm glad yours is working doll :D You know what support always says, availability of videos is based on location (blah blah blah). Even though we play the game every day and we notice when something is different or wrong, it never seems to be conveyed properly when dealing with support :rolleyes: Surely the next big update will be coming soon, I'll wait it out till after that comes. Thanks for the moral support though :o
  • bfol69bfol69 Registered Users 41 Posts
    My videos haven't been working since the update either, but everything else is fine. And btw, am so glad I read in here about the dating at the Monstrobull. Had no idea I could get thru a date so quickly and using so little energy. My fave place now when I just want to get it over and done with. ��