Facebook Friends Not Showing Up?

queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
So I logged into Facebook and I can't see anyone of my friends as a contact, how do I fix this?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. First suggestion, shut down and reboot the whole device.

I looked in FAQ and one part said this:

[h=2]Why are my friends disappearing from the game?[/h] The following may be reasons why you cannot see your social network friends in-game:

• You are not connected to the Internet, or you do not have a strong Internet connection.
    • You are not signed in to the appropriate social network.
    • You social network friend has removed you as a contact on that social network.
    • You have exceeded the maximum number of allowable social network friends and the game cannot show all of them.

IMPORTANT: If you or your friend uninstalls the game and re-installs, the character from the old game will no longer be active. As a result, the relationships with that character will also be invalid. In order to continue playing with that friend, you must establish a relationship with the character from the newly installed game. Please note that the character from the old game may remain in the game indefinitely even though it remains inactive.

Have you by chance uninstalled and reinstalled? There are some other points about friends disappearing, but my gut says it is just a temporary thing that will fix itself when you shut down. Good luck and let me know.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Hi. First suggestion, shut down and reboot the whole device.

I looked in FAQ and one part said this:

Why are my friends disappearing from the game?

The following may be reasons why you cannot see your social network friends in-game:

• You are not connected to the Internet, or you do not have a strong Internet connection.
    • You are not signed in to the appropriate social network.
    • You social network friend has removed you as a contact on that social network.
    • You have exceeded the maximum number of allowable social network friends and the game cannot show all of them.

IMPORTANT: If you or your friend uninstalls the game and re-installs, the character from the old game will no longer be active. As a result, the relationships with that character will also be invalid. In order to continue playing with that friend, you must establish a relationship with the character from the newly installed game. Please note that the character from the old game may remain in the game indefinitely even though it remains inactive.

Have you by chance uninstalled and reinstalled? There are some other points about friends disappearing, but my gut says it is just a temporary thing that will fix itself when you shut down. Good luck and let me know.

I haven't uninstalled and reinstalled, and I keep connecting to Facebook and it still doesn't show me anything. :(
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I haven't uninstalled and reinstalled, and I keep connecting to Facebook and it still doesn't show me anything. :(

OOOO, never mind. I got it!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    yay I'm glad you're good. I told you my gut said it was just a momentary thing, and it was. glad I could help
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary