Monday Midweek Anticipation 7/11/17 Sensational Summer to SYS!

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I've only won maybe twice so I've accepted that - given it ending at noon EST tomorrow instead of 10pm EST like other midweek events - I will not finish which is much less stressful than I thought I would be LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I've reached up to the dress and now I'm working towards the hair. Ms. Goregous ferocious voters were obviously envious of her looks, so that's why she was constantly losing to those unstylish dolls lol
    I've dressed her up provacatively this time so I'm hoping that she wins and probably gets the hair.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Two looks I submitted for this event:

IMG_7687.jpg

Yay! Love everything! Jon will be finishing tomorrow morning whenever I get up.
    Thanks to whoever voted for us! :)

IMG_7686.jpg

That second look is everything Angeline! Wow. So gorgeous, from the blue dress to the ombré ponytail. :)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Yay! Congrats Kayla! I voted for you twice again this morning. I hope you get your result back winning! :)

IMG_4343.jpg

It's like 1000 degrees outside here, but this coat is the only thing that went with my new shoes blowing a kiss to my good luck charm! I didn't lose a single time after you said you saw me lol

s10so0.jpg

Also how funny, but I think I actually saw your ponytail look last night! I def voted for it cause it was so unique. I can't tell you how many jumpers and denim suits I've seen during this event.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I've reached up to the dress and now I'm working towards the hair. Ms. Goregous ferocious voters were obviously envious of her looks, so that's why she was constantly losing to those unstylish dolls lol
    I've dressed her up provacatively this time so I'm hoping that she wins and probably gets the hair.

show us her look? I want to be sure and vote for her if I see her. I am rooting for your girls to get their hair. And anyone else who needs a little morale booster....someone put a little music video in here? Something to help those chronic voters awake. They do such a selfless job...voting for all those looks that will determine whether they win or lose. Be back in a few.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    This was such a fantastic event, and I finished waaay earlier than I thought I was going to.

Does it seem like they've increased the cost to get your results back early, or am I imagining things? If they are I don't have a problem with it, gotta monetize somehow. And it's hard to complain when the original item was kash!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Love seeing your outfits, dolls. We're only a couple days away from the weekend!

You can get new hair and accessories during the event.

One of Kim's outfits that you've been waiting for will be available!
    Oooooh stop teasing us haha! Thank you Kalinda! Can't wait to see the items!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I'm done with the event for Ms. Goody two shoes.

I'm only like few points away from finishing up the event on my second game. I'm hoping that the diva will win her final round before this event ends at noon.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay Carol!!
    I finished too, I'm so loving my new items!!

IMG_4680.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I'm an hour away from finishing a SYS for the first time ever! I told myself I was only going for the TB box, as I usually have dreadful luck on SYS and score really badly. I started winning and so I said I would go for the dress, and now I'm going to get the hair as well - I'm so happy!
    ****I play on ios****
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    So just to be clear.. the timer says 4:41 and I just submitted a last look. After submitting I am on 203/210 so even if I lose this round I will get the hair. However.. I will not be able to open my game for about 10 hours cause I'm going to work. But I will still get the hair when I get home right?
  • Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    Mani86 wrote: »
    So just to be clear.. the timer says 4:41 and I just submitted a last look. After submitting I am on 203/210 so even if I lose this round I will get the hair. However.. I will not be able to open my game for about 10 hours cause I'm going to work. But I will still get the hair when I get home right?

I heard that if you don't tap 'collect' and event finishes - you won't get the prize :(
    But I'm not 100% sure...
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    That second look is everything Angeline! Wow. So gorgeous, from the blue dress to the ombré ponytail. :)
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    It's like 1000 degrees outside here, but this coat is the only thing that went with my new shoes blowing a kiss to my good luck charm! I didn't lose a single time after you said you saw me lol

Also how funny, but I think I actually saw your ponytail look last night! I def voted for it cause it was so unique. I can't tell you how many jumpers and denim suits I've seen during this event.

Thanks so much Angie & Kayla!
    Yes, by voting a lot, I saw many dolls wearing white dresses, jumpers and denim suits. So I decided to change to my second look and that look won all the way to the end! So, if you are finishing up your event, try to submit your last look with something not many people have submitted (well .. go with the shoes for sure). Trust me, whoever posted your look here and on my friend list, I look out for you but I only see Madison and Kayla. Especially Kayla's doll, I saw her at least twice more after those two votes I posted. I'm glad you won. That makes me feel good, too. :)

Good luck on finishing the event, dolls! Just remember you have 2 bonus points when submitting the look (5+2) and getting the results back (20+2/ 10+2) after you get the dress. So, if you are almost there, don't give up!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    YOU WILL NOT GET POINTS OR YOUR PRIZE if you don't collect before the event is finished. I've done the exact same thing and lost out on the final prize.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    Yes, I was just coming here to say only a few minutes left for submissions, but you HAVE to open the game and claim your points and prizes. Is there anything you can do about this?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    enoQA4.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Oh no!! I'm at work now and won't be able to open my game :(
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Oh no!! I'm at work now and won't be able to open my game :(

Can you take a quick bathroom break and collect it then? :(

I was 4 points away as of this morning so I submitted my final look and that's that. I submitted my same look each time and was on a winning streak until I got my TB box, then I lost every round until I got the dress, then I started winning again lol. I like that you can win/lose some and still finish.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    SwkSSt4.png?1

Finished last night, although not a fan of any of my earns, this event was great, Thanks Glu for adding bonus points as well.

The hair reminds me Kit Harington's.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I'm done with the event for Ms. Goody two shoes.

I'm only like few points away from finishing up the event on my second game. I'm hoping that the diva will win her final round before this event ends at noon.

pets! Don't forget to tap for pets.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Valentina PazValentina Paz Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hello! I don't know if it's ok to post this here but I'm having problems with this event, I'm not receiving any event points! It already happened twice during this event, even one time (yesterday) I payed Kstars to see my result earlier and nothing happened, I don't win nor lose, so I don't get event points, I already tryed to send an inquiry via the game in glu support I haven't gotten an answer, can someone help me please? 😔😔😔
    I answered you in the other thread. Please don't 'friendly spam' the threads. See the Weekend Event thread where you first posted. Thanks so much, there's even a welcome sign there for y9u. Lol :D
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I finished the event a few hours ago and this were my winning look! (I only lost 2 rounds with this outfit)

KKH_Screenshot_1499942765540_zpsvexgzsos.jpg

And here are the items! I'm not sure about the hair cause I think it looks strange but I love the dress!

KKH_Screenshot_1499942840038_zpsiv3g4bay.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    Thanks once again to everyone for sending me nothing but positive vibes. The diva has lost her battles disastrously, but she's won her war's voting event.
    d202eb.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I honestly feel so stupid now. I went home on my lunch break to finish the event and got greeted with this.

IMG_3281.png

So I can't even pay stars to finish it. :(
    Bye hair. </3
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Congrats to everyone who finished the event!

New hair and TB box dress:
    XCQ8MSD.jpg

P

I posted my pic of our dolls, us that what you were wearing today?

I haven't worn that outfit in a while. I usually change clothes every day. :(

Koko - what is the visible name of your doll in iOS?
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    Mani that's really weird. Did it not let you tap "ok" to clear the message and then let you pay 3 k-stars to finish? I understand the popup for submissions because you have to submit your last one before the timer reaches 4 hours to go. But I thought when the event closed it went away completely so you wouldn't have even seen that screen if that was the case :\
    Yes. I tapped okay several times, tried to pay with stars to finish but that message popped up every time. I'm gonna send a ticket to support, see if they can help me get that hair. Cause you should be able to finish a round, even when the submission is closed.

Mani that's really weird. Did it not let you tap "ok" to clear the message and then let you pay 3 k-stars to finish? I understand the popup for submissions because you have to submit your last one before the timer reaches 4 hours to go. But I thought when the event closed it went away completely so you wouldn't have even seen that screen if that was the case :\
    That totally stinks. From what I understand as long as the event timer hasn't gone off you still have time to collect rewards. You just can't submit any looks past the 4 hour mark. So it sounds like there was definitely something glitchy going on. Hopefully support can help you out. Good luck!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I was able to finish, so I finally got to put Everly in her new TB outfit. I saw that Kayla's doll was in a similar voluminous coat, so I sent the two off to Iceland!

w2ey8JG.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.