Weekend Event 7/14/17 - And Whatever Comes our Way

Comments

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Seriously stop with the gold shoes.
  • Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Seriously stop with the gold shoes.

Oh I love gold shoes! But I could use some black and red heels also. Would love that actually! <3
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Haha I chuckled when I saw this monkey dance, it's cute! :D

hehe! one of my fav gifs, Stefan ;)
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    None of the stuff is worth spending money on imo. Especially the SMC. :(
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Robyn_Fnty wrote: »
    I think they give us 100 K-stars this time becouse we get only 2 items as SMC. And unfortunetally shoes seem to be attached to pants - I wish they were not! :(

That makes sense. I hate it when the shoes are attached, but at least the top is seperate from the bottom.

I don't understand the green box on the top of the SMC outfit. Anyone have a link to the original outfit?
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    And unfortunetally shoes seem to be attached to pants - I wish they were not! :(

But the shoes must be attached to the pants. That's exactly how the original works :)

Kim-Kardashian-Balenciaga-Boots.jpg
    webra wrote: »
    That makes sense. I hate it when the shoes are attached, but at least the top is seperate from the bottom.

I don't understand the green box on the top of the SMC outfit. Anyone have a link to the original outfit?

6b8d79e6e696743641481f25f08ea87a--black-tops-kim-kardashian.jpg

Oh I wish this was a tight black pants plus looong shoes - we need more than one in game!
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Oh Cherrey - high five! :D You were faster :p
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Cherrey wrote: »
    But the shoes must be attached to the pants. That's exactly how the original works :)

Oh I wish this was a tight black pants plus looong shoes - we need more than one in game!

Thank you both! The shoes do seem to be attached to the pants! It's a very unique outfit. I still don't get why the flower embroidery is covered by a green square...
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    We already have two pairs of gold heels that look almost identical to these. Why can't they be silver? :'(

The GB outfit isn't my favorite but I wouldn't mind the top. Not sure about the hair. I really like the bottoms of the SMC but I'll have to think about it. I understand it's part of the design but all I see is a green post-it note on the top. It reminds me of a show I watched one time where they were too cheap to blur out a logo so they made someone wear like duct tape over it.

I think I'll save my k-stars this weekend and only go as far as the earrings. If the dress and shoes were reversed I'd go for the dress.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda!

The camera is a must have, love when they release gadgets, now the rest...
    g9tDEiy.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I can confirm that the shoes are included with Kim's Shop My Closet outfit.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I can confirm that the shoes are included with Kim's Shop My Closet outfit.

Thank you Kalinda! <3
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm with soundspretty. I'll only go to the earrings, if shoes and dress were reversed I'd take the dress too, but I really have enough sick gold strappy sandals.
    Works for me though, since I'm low on KStars, so I'll just use this weekend to grind.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    I think gold sandals are the new brown shoes. Now we all know how Vats feels :p
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Well, I don't know if glu reads my mind, but why week after week, do I find I must chase gb items? I LOVE the earner wow. Mmm, I'm going to be done before you guys are even up. lol. heh heh. Ok lets take a vote, does the littlesest turned biggest game in my family finally get the helicopter? it's an 18 inch screen. I have to keep changing the password to my accounts. The dolls keep finding it and buying themselves things. I mean, I can't spend this much. Can I? lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well, I don't know if glu reads my mind, but why week after week, do I find I must chase gb items? I LOVE the earner wow. Mmm, I'm going to be done before you guys are even up. lol. heh heh. Ok lets take a vote, does the littlesest turned biggest game in my family finally get the helicopter? it's an 18 inch screen. I have to keep changing the password to my accounts. The dolls keep finding it and buying themselves things. I mean, I can't spend this much. Can I? lol.

When it comes to such an amazing VIP event we all can spend that much and even more :p I want tomorrow so bad! :cool:
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Oh man this is a tough one. I LOVE the earnable dress, gorg! I absolutely do not need those sandals, though, since I have two nearly identical ones in the closet already.

The GB hair looks pretty in the thumbnail, but on Kalinda's doll it looks like the hairline may be too high-- I'll have to see it on my doll tomorrow.

The biggest problem I have right now is I have no idea what I could spend 500 stars on! I've bought all the businesses already, though I haven't bothered to furnish the Gym. I guess I could go crazy buying clothes, but I like to come away from a big VIP with at least one major purchase!

Also, if I know my Maria, she won't pick up the phone with any luxe goals this weekend!

Oh, maybe I should get the Seoul robot-- at 150 stars, it's a major purchase...
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    The camera is only 50 stars? Ok, I'll spend that much at least LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats

Hmmm - I need more info about the helicopter. What is the advantage? Does it appear on the street where the car is? Anyone have pics?

I've bought all the business and pets. I'm not really into buying furniture...
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I unlocked the "renewing vows" quest last weekend so I was hoping for a VIP weekend! (I just want to buy a couple rings and dump my husband.) And I really need another pair of studs, so I'm super happy with this event. We need more stud earrings in general.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    If you play on iOS, make sure you update to 7.0.4 in the App Store to ensure the weekend event goes smoothly!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    haftime wrote: »
    Oh, maybe I should get the Seoul robot-- at 150 stars, it's a major purchase...

The robot is so cute. I love it!

KKH_Pet_Robot_Instagram.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    So, how many k-stars till the earrings??
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Here's my breakdown (because I know you're dying to hear my critiques. Lol):

I have 1600 kstars saved up.

I have 500 kstars worth of stuff I want to buy so I've been desperately wanting a VIP.

BUT the earners are seriously weak.

The dress is nice, except you've literally just given us two dark red shiny glam dresses in like a month that are better than this.

The gold shoes feel like there's some passive aggressive designer reading our comments, resenting them and giving us exactly what we asked never to get again. Like a big old middle finger. (I know I'm reading too much into this but that's how it feels). We want pumps. We want silver and other colors. Funky boots. Anything but gold strappies.

Earrings. I can't see how they look on since the hair is covering them but they're look like they might be cute.

So I may buy a hair style I want and go to the earrings, just because I deserve nice hair and buying this will push me to win the last hair achievement that comes with 10 stars.

I have to say, if there were REALLY nice shoes or like ANY hair instead of the gold shoes, I would be buying the whole VIP.
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I think il be sitting out this event! I don't like the GB outfit totally not my style! The earnable dress is lovely but not worth the 500Kstars to get to it! I still need to decorate my wedding venue so might do that and get the gold shoes which I'm not really feeling! They are not designed well and Iv tones of gold shoes in my closet!
    The GB hair has an odd hairline and over all the event is very underwhelming.
    So, how many k-stars till the earrings??

50 for the earrings.
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I will NOT be participating in this weekend event. Because like what Savagekkh said, the earnable items are weak and totally not worth 500 stars in my opinion.

So ... happy shopping and good luck to anyone going for the items this weekend.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I am excited about being able to save my k stars for this event as nothing really appeals to me. I do think the earrings are unique so i'll probably spend 50 stars to nab them. I'm thinking about buying the pea**** in Chilé, but it's soooo expensive. I thought the 150 star robot was a bit exorbitant, but when he gives you the little flower ... too cute. I really hope this doesn't become a trend since this is our second 150 star 'pet' in a row.

Also, I kind of like the pants-that-are-also-shoes in the SMC. We do have the pants and boots combo we got before the big November update in one of the events, but nothing quite like this. I'll have to see how it looks on Sky before I decide whether I'm going to buy it or not. I like the guy's stuff surprisingly enough! I'll definitely get the camera for Sloane, and I also like the jacket and hair! Shocking. (The gift box stuff for guys is not appealing to me, however).
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Koko I love how you always include that Kim dancing gif. It's mesmerizing cause I always wonder how no one gets punched in the head
    webra wrote: »
    Thank you both! The shoes do seem to be attached to the pants! It's a very unique outfit. I still don't get why the flower embroidery is covered by a green square...

I'm glad I'm not the only one confused by that lol
    The robot is so cute. I love it!

KKH_Pet_Robot_Instagram.jpg

I need one of those to dust! I don't have the Seoul house yet, but I finally got Maipo and I can get the llama!

Depending on how the gb hair looks on me, I may be spending enough opening boxes for that earnable dress.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College