Options

Weekend Event 7/14/17 - And Whatever Comes our Way

Comments

• Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I'm another one that will be sitting out the majority of the event. I like the earnable dress but not enough to spend that many stars to get it, and I'm not keen on the earrings and shoes. I'll probably spend enough to get a free gift box and cross my fingers for something good!
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm SO MAD. I just purchased the SMC because I really wanted the pants with the boots. I thought the top and the pants are two separate items like on the preview picture, but no. It's a whole outfit. I'm so angry right now. I wish I didn't spent 11€ on this.
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I am really liking the earnables and the giftbox hair. :)
    I am with Cherrey though. The SMC preview shouldn't show the outfit as two pieces when it's not. So that was a bummer.
  • Options
    Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Got the hair in my 1st box this week and last week never been this lucky in this game 😂I only wanted the hair so just going to grind for K Stars the rest of the weekend ❤️

46934212_img_3545.jpg
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Got the hair in my 1st box this week and last week never been this lucky in this game I only wanted the hair so just going to grind for K Stars the rest of the weekend ❤️

46934212_img_3545.jpg

inhate to bring this up, but the gold shoes in this week's prizes look like they were meant for that dress. Now I have to buy the good dress. Lol. congratulations on the hair doll...but mmm, thosevshoes with that dress....
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    yeah I got so excited about the hair when I changed outfits for the picture I forgot to change the shoes LOL
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Guys I really want to post a pic and I dunno what we are using instead of photo bucket! Any suggestions?
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Drama3x, go for IMGUR it's the best!

Just bought to reach the box for now, will keep on the watch of Maria's calls, got energy, not that bad since this granted me couple of extra stars, since I'm not into on any of those GB items nor need bonus points for the event. Ironically all 4 items were there this time.

The premise of the storyline is interesting, but I won't spend all that energy in trade of nothing, even if they give couple of k-stars at the end, that doesn't make up the total amount we can get by grinding.

Anyone remember what is the name of that youtuber/channel that has sexy voiceovers? I cleaned up my internet krap, and lost track of that content a while ago. She used to post here and edit videos of the weekend storylines.

I'm trying to hold myself to commit the crime of spending 160 stars on the pastel pink hair color...

Hope everyone gets lucky with the boxes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Guys I really want to post a pic and I dunno what we are using instead of photo bucket! Any suggestions?

I personally use postimage. It's the best! :)
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I'm SO MAD. I just purchased the SMC because I really wanted the pants with the boots. I thought the top and the pants are two separate items like on the preview picture, but no. It's a whole outfit. I'm so angry right now. I wish I didn't spent 11€ on this.
    Me too! Kinda misleading to show it as two seperare items...
    And when I wanted to take a twinning pic with ingame Kim I got this glitch:

IMG_4803.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I use Postimage.org as well Drama3. Photobucket was good, till they junked up the free site in order to make your subscribe. Greedy thieves. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »

I definitely regret buying it as well. I thought it was two pieces as pictured in the graphic. Ugh, I am not into the weird top part at all.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I definitely regret buying it as well. I thought it was two pieces as pictured in the graphic. Ugh, I am not into the weird top part at all.

Same here. I was so excited to pair the pants with a coat or other nice tops. Ugh, I'm not happy at all.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I like the guy's earnable items this time, not the girl's.
    The girl's gift box hair looks weird on my doll. The hair line is too high.
    Not into Kim's SMC. Don't understand the design of the green patch covering flowers either. :confused:
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're aware of this glitch and we'll make sure Kim looks better in this outfit soon.
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Me too! Kinda misleading to show it as two seperare items...
    And when I wanted to take a twinning pic with ingame Kim I got this glitch:

IMG_4803.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thanks so much Vats and Stefan and KOKO you are the best. I won the hair in my free box not sure how I feel about it the hairline is a little off. However Im happy its not Kash

LXOtQ71.pngsVwt4uW.jpg
  • Options
    Your pic looks great Drama. I like the WY it looks on your doll. Congrats. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Your pic looks great Drama. I like the WY it looks on your doll. Congrats. ;)

Aw thank you Koko
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Thanks so much Vats and Stefan and KOKO you are the best. I won the hair in my free box not sure how I feel about it the hairline is a little off. However Im happy its not Kash

Drama - The hair looks so cute with that pose.

I like the earrings - they are very different from what we have. I always prefer the smaller earrings sizes to the bigger ones.

I'm also pretty peeved about the outfit being one piece. Please Glu - break it up into two pieces for us!! :mad:

SbPYNvg.jpg
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    webra wrote: »

I like the earrings - they are very different from what we have. I always prefer the smaller earrings sizes to the bigger ones.

I'm also pretty peeved about the outfit being one piece. Please Glu - break it up into two pieces for us!! :mad:

SbPYNvg.jpg
    Webra your doll look incredible loving the earrings so much I think the dress and earrings are the nicest items from the event.
  • Options
    webra wrote: »
    Drama - The hair looks so cute with that pose.

SbPYNvg.jpg

youre ok that one earring only shows gold? I'm too symmetrical. I love the little gem covered multicolor, I wish there was even a hint of that on the other one. But your doll looks great.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Webra your doll look incredible loving the earrings so much I think the dress and earrings are the nicest items from the event.

Thank you Drama!

I'd love to see the dress on and up close if anyone has it yet. :)NM - Just saw Koko has it in the fashion thread!

I'm not quite up to the shoes. I'm mulling over the helicopter, but it's crazy expensive. Does look cool in pink though....

N7qxsmI.png?1
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for telling us how you feel about the new Shop My Closet outfit. We updated the icon in the pop-up window to avoid confusing players. Due to technical and design limitations, we cannot split the outfit into 2 items, but we will take your feedback into consideration when creating other clothes.

This is the new pop-up:

Female_SMC_updated.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm a little disappointed. I thought the earrings were more stud size, like the gold ones we have. I don't think I will ever wear these things. So I'm trying to decide if I just want to spend the 15 for a box or what. I'd rather wait for another VIP weekend and buy a new business when the 50 star prize is better. Decisions, decisions...

The only luxe goal Maria has offered me so far has been eyes. Like how on earth am I supposed to know which one she means?!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Miracle of miracles, Maria called first thing with a luxe goal! And it was a Balmain! Only 10 stars off of 50, but I'll take it :) So in one shot I made it to the sandals.

Here's my pallette, in case anyone likes the help to pick their box. All 4 gb items were in there, thank you, Glu! The top was my favorite of the four items, but a black and silver bag will probably come in handy!
    5Y04BRQ.png?1

I'll post Everly in her new Balmain in the Fashion Show thread-- she hasn't even tried on the earrings or GB bag yet, because she's perfectly happy in the Balmain for the moment!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    We're aware of this glitch and we'll make sure Kim looks better in this outfit soon.
    Thank you Kalinda!
    Thanks for telling us how you feel about the new Shop My Closet outfit. We updated the icon in the pop-up window to avoid confusing players. Due to technical and design limitations, we cannot split the outfit into 2 items, but we will take your feedback into consideration when creating other clothes.

This is the new pop-up:

Female_SMC_updated.png
    Thank you Kalinda for clarifying! It really is a shame that the pants/boots can not be used without the top, but I'm in love with the outfit nonetheless, when I first saw ingame Kim in it I really hoped it would be a SMC one day!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    The earnable dress is a very pretty color, and I would have strongly considered buying up to it if 1) we had a better item than yet another pair of strappy gold heels; and 2) the dress had animated sparkles.

And I definitely would have chased the gift box hair if it weren't for that high straight hairline. The waves in it are absolutely lovely!

I LOVE the earnable earrings (gems, woohoo!! LOVE gemstone jewelry), so I plan on buying a business on the last day of the event, giving Maria some time to call me with some luxe goals. PLEASE Maria, pick a clothing item on my wishlist for once and NOT furniture!!

I have two businesses remaining to purchase: Chevier Toronto and K-World Seoul. Do you folks recommend one over the other?

Edited to add: Oh, I like the color and print of the men's gift box top too!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    I bought a new hairstyle, an outfit and shoes. Then I opened 'a few' boxes and got the hair, top and purse. Happy with all my new stuff! Will post my doll in her new items in the Fashion thread!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Eternal love, seeing you, i had to buy that dress. I have the slightly longer one woth the black stripes, but seeing your doll, i had to.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Pez wrote: »
    I have two businesses remaining to purchase: Chevier Toronto and K-World Seoul. Do you folks recommend one over the other?
    Hi Pez! I own all businesses and would recommend you purchase K-world Seoul. For chevier Toronto you have to visit the store at least twice a day five days long as you have to make ten customers happy. I tend to forget that during the week... But with K-World you make your visitors happy with one visit! Just don't forget to fully furnish your business to get the highest payout!
    Linda

#KKH4Life