v7.1 ~ There is an Update on the Horizon!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Hey, do you guys see what I see? Do you see what that is?

Horizon3.gif
It's an Update on the Horizon!
We know it's coming, what do you hope is in there?

Kalinda mentioned something the other day............

a couple of casual hints about the upcoming
update-page_FormPageTopImage.jpg
Maybe if we're really nice, she'll come back and tell us more.

At any rate, you know we're all anxious to talk about it.

Let's see if We can get Kim to open this thread for us.

giphy.gif

Darn it. Looks like she and Khloe are so focused on watching for it,
they can't put down their phones.

Well in the meantime,
anyone have any predictions? What are you hoping for?
Plus now that we've started the Update watch - When do you think it will drop?

Well, the only thing left to do now, is to remind everyone to report any chatter found on the
Official KK:H Social Media Accounts. You can find the links here.

And at the first sign of the Update being available, you come running back here and hit the button to sound the Update Alarm.
Update-_Red-_Button.jpg

Ok, I guess I'll just say that ...........wait what?

Here's Kim now. Thanks Doll!

giphy.gif

It's Official. Thread's Open

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456789

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're excited to share the 7.1 update with you soon. There will be a new location, new business to run and tons of great new clothes!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    We're excited to share the 7.1 update with you soon. There will be a new location, new business to run and tons of great new clothes!
    That's awesome is there going to be new handbags in the update?
  • MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    Will be great if we have new make-ups too :D I'm sooooooooooo excited
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Koko, this thread opening was super cute, one of my favorites, and that's all I have to say for now!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Awww, thanks Rocket Girl. Lol. I told Puterhead head how I called you Rocket girl, because your username was max rocket and sky. Or so I thought. Then I told him 2 years later I found out it was max.rockatansky. Omg, I have not seen him laugh that hard in a long time. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Ahhh! I can't wait! I've been super excited about this since I read Kalinda's hints the other day.
    Can't wait! <3
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hoping for more throwback sales and that they fix that hair I've been asking repeatedly since last December...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I've been so sick lately and busy with work but I'm excited for this update
    Lots of clothes. That's what Kalindaxsaid. I loves new clothes. And the business. I wonder what it will be.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Luc, I'm sorry you've been sick. I thought you were probably throwing yourself into work. I hope you feel better soon. You can't run yourself down. Try to take more care of yourself.

Anything special you hope for the new business?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Luc, I'm sorry you've been sick. I thought you were probably throwing yourself into work. I hope you feel better soon. You can't run yourself down. Try to take more care of yourself.

Anything special you hop hop for the new business?

I know koko and I've been doing exactly what you thought throwing myself into my work, thank you I might have to take a mental health day from work and rest my body and mind.

Ooh that is kind of a tough one koko, I think I want GLU to surprise me with the new business they're gonna have :)
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Super excited for this update ...
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
    Love your hair LadyKrystal. I'm wxcited too. Cant wait to see where the new location is, and what business we can manage, then the clothes....i'll be falling asleep, all snug in my bed, while.visions of updates dance in my head
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    I'm so excited! :D
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
    I'll be glad when this game updates my wife is literally frozen in the game I'm kinda annoyed with GLU right now cause it started right after the SYS event. -_-
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lucas, I'm so sorry that Ms. Goody 2 shoes froze on your game. (Sigh) She's deliberately sad right now, but I'm hoping that the next update fixes that issue for you.
    Here's she is on my meme.
    eS92v9.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I'm so excited for this update! I hope they add the items from one of the first weekend events, especially the sailor hat, that one is still missing from the Throwback Sale!
    And ofcourse I hope they #thawthedolls, #firethenanny and add #naturalblackhairstylesforpurchase!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I'm so excited for this update! I hope they add the items from one of the first weekend events, especially the sailor hat, that one is still missing from the Throwback Sale!
    And ofcourse I hope they #thawthedolls, #firethenanny and add #naturalblackhairstylesforpurchase!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes to all <3

Also - I'm an iOS player and would love to get back all past photobooth backgrunds: all Valentine's Day, Christmas, New Years, Armenia and other. I heard Android players still have them :(
    Maybe we coul win them in TB boxes? :rolleyes:
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
    Robyn_Fnty wrote: »
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes to all <3

Also - I'm an iOS player and would love to get back all past photobooth backgrunds: all Valentine's Day, Christmas, New Years, Armenia and other. I heard Android players still have them :(
    Maybe we coul win them in TB boxes? :rolleyes:

You heard wrong we do not whomever told you that was not being truthful, sadly, lol.
    astray wrote: »
    You heard wrong we do not whomever told you that was not being truthful, sadly.

Oh well then :( So give us ALL them back! TB boxes option would be cool I guess :3
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Robyn_Fnty wrote: »
    Oh well then :( So give us ALL them back! TB boxes option would be cool I guess :3

Right it always makes me sad when others are using theirs and I don't have it ha
    astray wrote: »
    Right it always makes me sad when others are using theirs and I don't have it ha

Oh Glu!! Please! Bring us back the old backgrounds :( Put them in TB boxes...? :(( Pretty please!! :(<3

tenor.gif
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Whoa. I will LEGIT quit this game if they start putting garbage other than event items into TB boxes.

Just ask them to return them for purchase.

I don't use backgrounds. I will be furious if I grind for three days and then win a stupid background.
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Whoa. I will LEGIT quit this game if they start putting garbage other than event items into TB boxes.

Just ask them to return them for purchase.

I don't use backgrounds. I will be furious if I grind for three days and then win a stupid background.

Um wow okay is all I can say...I don't think GLU would do that anyway, tbqh.

I do not want backgrounds inside throwback boxes either but it'd be nice to have them since I like to edit my doll every now and again.
    Lucas, I'm so sorry that Ms. Goody 2 shoes froze on your game. (Sigh) She's deliberately sad right now, but I'm hoping that the next update fixes that issue for you.
    Here's she is on my meme.
    eS92v9.gif

I hope the new update fixes it
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I'd be a bit disappointed to earn old backgrounds in the throwback boxes. But what would really irk me is that they're not auto-unlocked in the photobooth. You still have to pay cash to actually use them, and even though it's a very small amount ($50-$100) the idea of it is what leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Similarly, it annoys me that we have to pay cash to unlock the wedding ($500 each) and vow renewal ($1000 each) backgrounds. Yeah, someone who has been playing as long as I have can afford them, but I think those should be auto-unlocked, both on principle and because I'd like to see newer players with low cash be able to have fun with them.

I'd be okay with earning old backgrounds in the daily boxes though. It would make me happy to see other players who missed out be able to have fun with them. :)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

Pez wrote: »
    I'd be a bit disappointed to earn old backgrounds in the throwback boxes. But what would really irk me is that they're not auto-unlocked in the photobooth. You still have to pay cash to actually use them, and even though it's a very small amount ($50-$100) the idea of it is what leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Similarly, it annoys me that we have to pay cash to unlock the wedding ($500 each) and vow renewal ($1000 each) backgrounds. Yeah, someone who has been playing as long as I have can afford them, but I think those should be auto-unlocked, both on principle and because I'd like to see newer players with low cash be able to have fun with them.

I'd be okay with earning old backgrounds in the daily boxes though. It would make me happy to see other players who missed out be able to have fun with them. :)

Yeah, you're all right. It's too much to put them in TB boxes. And as Astray said it's not that much possible anyway. I love your idea Pez with having them as prizes in Daily Boxes :D Or being able to buy them on some Throwback Sale? Why not Glu? :rolleyes:
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Ok, i have not checked how the whole background in throwback boxes theme came into discussion, but..... It's a new week you guys..... I can smell an update in the air...... Can you smell it too??? :cool::D:rolleyes:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

I can smell it in it's full bouqet fragrance! :rolleyes:
    I can't wait any longer. I'm addicted to updates that's for sure. I need it so much :D

tenor.gif
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    That's what got me up. That and the event opening jitters I get every couple of days. Will they like it, will it be good? Am I phoning it in today? Does it make sense? Talk about performance anxiety. Ok, I really came in to say, what happened to the backgrounds? I know about the holiday ones, My thought is make new ones each year, so we can celebrate with "and this was the 1st Halloween Grannie was playing the game, Here's the 10th, the others must be somewhere" kind of thing. That way players who object don't lose the special of theirs, but new players and old alike can collect those from years they were active. Otherwise, just open them all up and let everyone buy everything,

(but they're not disappearing are they? Someone bring me up to speed? It was a kray kray weekend. ty.

But yeah, I smell update too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary