Aniticipation Monday Starts Now! (Midweek 7/18? Update When?)

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

anigif_sub-buzz-7132-1484108558-2.gif

Yeah, I know. But do you have any idea how few Monday videos there are?
Sure, we have the Bangles, aren't they old enough to be Grandmas by now?
Mama's and Papa's are twice THAT age.

So, sometimes you just have to reach out to a childhood fave.
But lets move on to the REAL NEWS

Update....Midweek. Update....Midweek. You say Update I say Midweek.

There is so much excitement, you can feel it.
5ece33f5524a983438f15c836c408951.gif

We are too Kim. Trust me, we are too.
We've had some very good midweeks after an update....
So, what are we thinking? Will the update come today?
Will there be a midweek event tomorrow? or....will we have to play the waiting game.

Now if wishes were coming true, here's my wish.
a midmorning update, with all the excitement, and clothes, and features an Update can Hold.
And something new and completely different, but sensational for a midweek event.
Then unfrozen dolls, black hair styles for purchase, and plenty of videos to watch for free stars for all. And, a Harley Motorcycle as a vehicle, and........
giphy.gif

Aw, come on guys. Don't look at me like I have 2 heads.
We're an impatient lot, with plenty of hopes.
So why don't we turn this over to the players?
See what they think about this wondrous
Monday of All Mondays.
(too dramatic?)

So, now, let's hammer out a game plan.
We need members watching social media.
We need members watching the App Stores.

Right now I think we need caffeine. We'll never get through this day without lots and lots of caffeine. And sustenance. We can't go on chanting and posting without some form of nourishment.

giphy.gif

That is good to know, will they deliver to an internet address? We need enough for everyone.
tumblr_o04t16S8jv1s4hjb0o1_500.gif

Ok, well, with only room for one more graphic, I guess we should open this, and let the anticipation begin.

I'm so excited about this. I can't wait, and I feel good things are going to happen
How about you?

Now isn't there one more thing we usually do, to start this thread?
Oh yeah. We need Kim. She's what it's all about. Yo. Kim. Whenever you're ready..

giphy.gif

Here she is now.
Thread's Open.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Koko, I love those KimK gifs you put in your posts so much ;)

I hope the update comes out soon and that I'll be able to download it fast with my slow mobile internet!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi Serpentguns. I forgot to add this, but i say it every time, let's try to be creative in our begging, or cajoling for the spoilers Kalinda drops when the time is right. So we try and approach it differntly. Can you imagine this thread, if our glu goddess arrives, and sees a thread full of 'can we have spoilers?' Nothing wrong with polightly asking as you have...but the next person might post something like "i can't wait any more. Where are the spoilers?' Without a little creative effort, this can quickly turn ugly.

We have most probably a few hours before any hopes of info arriving, so now thst the queston of spoilers has been brought up, from this point on lets make our begging
    • Subtle
    • Colorful
    • Clever
    • Rhyming
    • Uber polite
    • Entertaining

Any or all of the above are warmly encouraged. These are just basic guidelines i often post, and was so excited for the double wow this week, i forgot to post about the entertaining factor.

Let's offer Kalinda a nice cup of coffee and a doughnut before we shake her down for hints. (Anyone have a nice picture of a cup pf coffee or some donuts to offer up?

AND serpentguns, i havent seen you in a while. How have you been? Are you more excited for the uodate or a possible midweek?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I hooe your stuff is good now. Really glad yiu're back.

I'm so ready for an update........and i femember we've been getting some great midweeks after an uodate. Or we might not get the update for days?
    It canlt come on Thursday. It's PuterHead's birthday, and that productionis an all day thing. This year he's working, so we'll take him out tl lunch, then ots wrapping presents, getting the cake, last minute things and this year baba and his GF will help decorate so when he walks in his greted with balloons, streamers, hats, party of 4 but we'll have fun.

So that is why dear glu, the sooner the update comes, the better it is for me. And along those lines, a midweek where we had only to check in every couple of hours.....lets say 4, and required no real grinding, that would be the sauce on the awesome. But these are just little thoughts that popped into my head.
    bulb2.gif
    Whatever we get is great.;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yes monday morning thread is open!!

Oh my Koko, I love your opening threads and I laughed out loud about the Kanye/Kim gif!!

I just love Monday mornings! I'm still on holiday so I started mine with a sunrise run, followed by breakfast outside with my family and spent the rest of the day together at the beach. Now my husband will fire up the bbq in a few and dinner will be ready!

So I'm ready for whatever will come!
    But until then I will continue to enjoy my mojito! Cheers my forum friends, here is to great KKH week!!

IMG_4993.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I was too lazy to even grind for k-stars this weekend lol. Do you ever have bad luck with the game and then just stop playing out of protest? That was me after my stinky GB palette. I didn't open the game at all after that :p I had to take my spouse on a gondola ride this morning to make up for my absentness.
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    As per Koko's request, here's a cup of coffee and some yummy donuts for our Glugoddess Kalinda made with loads of love so as to entice her :)
    K4_Laz_ZZqhvdde.gif
    137fvucp_J3qi_UE.gif

I'm also excited to know when and what we have in store for us in the coming update! :D
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Yes monday morning thread is open!!

Oh my Koko, I love your opening threads and I laughed out loud about the Kanye/Kim gif!!

I just love Monday mornings! I'm still on holiday so I started mine with a sunrise run, followed by breakfast outside with my family and spent the rest of the day together at the beach. Now my husband will fire up the bbq in a few and dinner will be ready!

So I'm ready for whatever will come!
    But until then I will continue to enjoy my mojito! Cheers my forum friends, here is to great KKH week!!

IMG_4993.jpg

The view you've got going in there is absolutely amazing Linda! And the mojito is to die for especially in this summer heat :cool:
    Hope you are all having a fabulous time in France! :)
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Love love love your opening thread Koko!
    Love the music & the Gifs. The Kanye/Kim Gif is priceless!

Linda, this looks so cool! 😎
    Android
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome on a Monday morning! Who can resist coffee and donuts?

The midweek will be a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    OMG I love coffee so much I gave myself an allergy. lol. And Stefan, that coffee and those donuts.......everything looks so tempting. It is such a lovely gesture.

I'm thrilled because Kalinda said New location, new business, lots of clothes. I'm in. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Any news for the update?
  • Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    I can feel an update coming because the feature items square in the closet is gone. I can't wait to see what new clothes we're gonna get.😁😁😁
    Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome on a Monday morning! Who can resist coffee and donuts?

The midweek will be a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional)

Oh look at this. I didn't notice. Spoilers have landed. Thanks so much Kalinda.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Zelena_kkh wrote: »
    I can feel an update coming because the feature items square in the closet is gone. I can't wait to see what new clothes we're gonna get.

Good catch Zelena. It was there just a little while ago. I'm so excited. Has anyone started compulsivwlynstarted checking the App store?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Good catch Zelena. It was there just a little while ago. I'm so excited. Has anyone started compulsivwlynstarted checking the App store?

I've been doing it for two hours. Lol every time I got service on the train I was checking.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    I've got the 7.0.4 update again 2 times right now come on new update pleaseee
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    Check the app store for the iOS update. Android should be out next. I'll grab Kalinda's post from the other thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yes!!! iOS update 7.1.0 is here!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Check the app store for the iOS update. Android should be out next. I'll grab Kalinda's post from the other thread.

AHHH! So sorry about the extra excitement over here! So it's completely safe to update now?
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Just had a super quick look around the new update and oh my sweet god! It's the best this year! New business and Brooklyn yeah!!! And the new hair, eyes and lips Iv had them on my must have for an update for so long!! I'm very happy right now!!!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Aww! Wish it was a dating midweek. I'm getting ever closer to having a little one with my wife in game, who is also my real life girlfriend. I'm too excited! But for now, I will crank out professional gigs for a chance at the tb box. I'm in love with the new update as well! Everything is gorgeous! Gotta have those new hairs. Not impressed by the contour kit so definitely gonna skip on that. Overall, this is a great update so far! :)
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I've just noticed this dolls. They've added a "try it on" button for the luxe goals so you know exactly which item you're supposed to buy. This is super helpful! It takes you right into the closet and automatically puts the item on for you.

IMG_5687.png
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I've just noticed this dolls. They've added a "try it on" button for the luxe goals so you know exactly which item you're supposed to buy. This is super helpful! It takes you right into the closet and automatically puts the item on for you.

https://s22.postimg.org/qajzm801t/IMG_5687.png

THIS is great.! It's the little thing that does it. :D Good job, Glu!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

YES!!! I love this
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

IMG_5687.png

woohoo! no more buying the wrong blue pants!

also, so cute that you and the dog are blinking during the photo
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    In case anyone was wondering what the contouring kit looks like up close, this is it.

Before:
    8sTOL1j.png?1

After:
    TpMIOlE.png?1

I love what it does to the eyes. The cheek area looks a bit too severe to me. I'd like more of a blended look.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    So impatient I am ha
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    As you may know, i play the game on web browser. We are the last ones to get the update. With the last two updates, iwould fist get the midweek event and then my update would show up. But today no midweek event for me... Apparently, the midweek event comes with the update.. :(:(:(
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hi? Has anyone finished the quest "The Biography Launch"? Whenever I completed this quest it closes my games suddenly like forced exit. I tried completing the event several times but instead of seeing a pop-up that i finished the event successfully, my app only closes. I'm not sure if it's a known issue. I just asked it here because I did the quest as a head start for this Professional midweek and I onlt have like 30mins till the timer runs out, i'm just worried because there's an achievement like I have to do 150 appearance gigs in a row and i'm already 71% though I'm not sure if this quest is an "appearance gig" Please help me. Thank you so much~!
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    I am in a same crash pattern on my android. I was in Mirragio finishing tasks from before the update, and my Android was tapping the last tap, game crashed, can't get in.

i did a reboot, now I'm going to clear cache and try that. I just took out my alternate device for that game, and it's a wiped device, I am anticipating a morning of trouble. Not what I wanted.

where is your crash syndra? I didn't prestart this, I successfully did a reality before this. I'm going to try a little more, then start a thread in support. Ugh. Anyone else?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary