v7.1 ~ There is an Update on the Horizon!

Comments

• gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    ahh, I LOVE this new update! New items are gorgeous. Thanks Glu :o
    I also noticed a small change at the gym. The bar that shows you how much it's filled to get 5 energy has a listing now. Mine has D+, what does that mean? I'm so excited to find out.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    Any Android player reiceive the update?
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Android is in!!!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Woohoo!
    IMG_2331.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Android is in!!!!

I was literally racing here myself to say so too LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I posted this on my instagram, but I wanted to post here too. A little tongue in cheek.

Me, whenever I try do a smoky eye in real life.

ckKTJvt.jpg
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I was literally racing here myself to say so too LOL

Lol...it's like wating for Santa!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    ahh, I LOVE this new update! New items are gorgeous. Thanks Glu :o
    I also noticed a small change at the gym. The bar that shows you how much it's filled to get 5 energy has a listing now. Mine has D+, what does that mean? I'm so excited to find out.

I've also just noticed this too. Does anybody know what this means?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Have we always had red nail varnish or is it new?!!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The red nail polish is new!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    That's what I thought!!! I love it! And I'm in heaven with the new kkw contour features
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I just updated and I loooove it! So many gorgeous items <3

The first thing I did was renewing my VIP subscription to buy those stunning new black pumps. I absolutely adore them. I just needed some plain black pointy pumps in my wardrobe.

The next thing I did was grabbing the red nail polish. FINALLY!!!! Thank you so much, Glu!

Now I need to explore more. I already saw some beautiful hairstyles and clothes :rolleyes:
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Absolutely loved this update! Everything looks gorgeous, nice work glu!

I do have a question: has anyone bought the kim contour kit? What exactly comes with it? The whole face of makeup? Can we change use the features separately? From the picture I can't really tell...
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    King Kylie wrote: »
    Absolutely loved this update! Everything looks gorgeous, nice work glu!

I do have a question: has anyone bought the kim contour kit? What exactly comes with it? The whole face of makeup? Can we change use the features separately? From the picture I can't really tell...

You can't wear it separately. How it appears on your doll's preview is how it will appear when you purchase it! You can change your lips around and your eyebrows, but not the eyes.
    Anyone up and playing the event? Good morning dollies. See you soon
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I wasn't going to buy anything but then I bought the parrot dress. It's gorgeous! And now I am out of k stars for probably the rest of my life.

Also for some reason the contour kit looks incredibly bad on my doll (just like when I try to contour irl)
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    No event for Kindle (and Facebook, I'm guessing?) because of course, no update. This is painful, Glu. :(
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Does anyone know on the white gown if the blue boots can be separated and worn without the dress or is it just one piece?
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Does anyone know on the white gown if the blue boots can be separated and worn without the dress or is it just one piece?

I think they come together and you have to wear them together, Soundspretty
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    BOOO. Thanks :)
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    No event for Kindle (and Facebook, I'm guessing?) because of course, no update. This is painful, Glu. :(
    Yeah, we didn't get the midweek as well....
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Bought the contour bundle for Xoëy regretting it because my bank overcharged me for it when it isn't even the amount they took off my credit card, I sent them the receipts from Google so now they're gonna take off what it originally costs and put the rest back not understanding how they can screw something so simple up next time I'll just pay with a prepaid debit card instead of with AE to kill the confusion. *face palm*

At work and on a 15 minute lunch break so decided to play KKH since I've not had the chance to do so at all last week.

In other news my wife is still frozen, lol. (I'm laughing to keep from crying), of course Sugar had already warned me so not the least bit shocked by that.

Hope everyone had a pleasant weekend and I hope everyone has a pleasant week!
    My Androids have been frozen since Feb, and my iOS since October. Maybe you thought Carol's freeze was different, but I think she's frozen for the duration, till a better way of connecting with friends is found. I'd like to give FB a great big kick in the stones for caring so little about their grand eff up. Fb feels, Fb is working...not their problem, even though they don't have a Manual or forced sync so we wait.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    My Androids have been frozen since Feb, and my iOS since October. Maybe you thought Carol's freeze was different, but I think she's frozen for the duration, till a better way of connecting with friends is found. I'd like to give FB a great big kick in the stones for caring so little about their grand eff up. Fb feels, Fb is working...not their problem, even though they don't have a Manual or forced sync so we wait.

I'd be ecstatic for you all when they fix that since yours have been frozen far longer than mine hopefully they'll get unlazy and finger this thing out.

Facebook went haywire on me then Carol disappeared altogether for a day then she came back and suddenly she was frozen thought it was GLU at first but maybe it isn't them. Not quite sure but hopefully this frozen issue will be resolved.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

The freeze is so random though, Koko. Some of my original Game Center friends are frozen and some are fine, some new FB friends I added got frozen right away and others are fine. It's just mind boggling how and why this is happening but hopefully Glu finds a fix or at least gives us the option to delete friends from our game. Adding friends from cross-platforms would be nice too!
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Ok so I had to buy this dress as soon as I saw it, lol

KKH_Screenshot_1500380285163.jpg

And my thoughts about this update, well... I LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING!! The new customizations, the dresses the hairstyles, omg the hairstyles that I'm definitevely going to buy almost all of them, especially the braids and the waves ones, in the next vip event.
    I'm not sure about the KKH contour cause on my doll looks too evident and it's not my taste.
    Bravo Glu! Good update!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I love this update! So many kustomisation options were added! I am definitely gonna splurge during the next VIP event. I also caved and bought the two-piece floral ensemble from the Korkov popup shop, just could not resist!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this update! From the hair, to the outfits and new kustomization options! Hayley is on cloud 9 right now :D She wanted to wait till the next VIP event but she caved and bought a couple of stuff lol

Photo_Grid_1500384739440.jpg

The only problem I have is that I can't log into FB and most of my friends are frozen :( I tap log in, it takes me to the browser, loads for a second then crashes. Anyone else experiencing this crashing?
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    If you are experiencing crashing, and you're Android, please sign in with your info into the Support thread. The thread is Android games Crashing after 7.1

For me and the majority, we started crashing a few taps away from a 5 star finish on leftover, professional gigs. So far I haven't heard anyone getting clipped during a reality show, but that could have changed.

If you're an Android crashing, please sign in to the thread Android games Crashing after 7.1

There is also a thread for iOS, but that hasn't been reported during the event so probably a different issue. The iOS crash thread ishere
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Hello all, I was wondering if any Glu Admins or player's know if the KKW Contour & Highlight Creme special offer pack will ever be introduced into the game as a permanent option? I'm assuming no since it costs real life money to purchase right now, but figured I'd ask since I'm still debating on purchasing it or not. Tysm!