Aniticipation Monday Starts Now! (Midweek 7/18? Update When?)

Comments

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Koko, I was at Oak doing an 8-hour gig when it crashed. I guess it only happens in some professional gigs because I finished a reality gig and a 3-hour professional gig successfuly 40mins ago so I can't say that it happens to all professional gigs. Some players already started a thread in Support and most of us are android players. I know it's too early for you guys so maybe it'll be resolved later. Just waiting patiently :3
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax just started a 3h reality show, and can't complete it, it just crashes!
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    We have an android crash thread in FAQ & support, sorry you are caught in this too Nai. See you in Faq. I still have one android functioning. I'm thinking I'll just let her rest till this is all sorted out. The androud Crash thread is here:
    https://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?259070-ANDROID-Games-crashing-after-7-1-update
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Cash in my first box. You don't even want to see the pallet, trust me, lol

monkey.gif
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I got Kash too in my first box... there were so many great items in there...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
    I'm playing on Android and also crashing when I try to finish a 3-hour gig.
    ​Android Player
    Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
    KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    *knocks on wood*

25 k-stars in my first box.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I got Kash too in my first box... there were so many great items in there...

Linda, my boxes were 5 cash, 2 energy and 1 pair of earrings lol :p
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I got the necklace from the mermaid event in my first black box and the earrings from the same event were in another box in the same pallate (I didn't get the earrings, though). Kind of exciting, because I had both hairstyles from that event and lost them due to game problems and I'm hoping this means I'll have an increased chance of getting them back this week. Maybe it's just a coincidence, though.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    My 1st 2 boxes were on palettes with about 5 tb items between them, so out of 18 boxes 5 were TB prizes. Not golf box prizes. I'm still missing some gold box items but if my palettes end up wi tbs them who am I to judge? Did I pick prizes? Cash on 1. Leather choker for the next.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Gold boxes are the worst - they never seem to actually contain gold box items. I think because you have your normal **** of cash and energy, and then Glu threw partnerships in the mix. I usually see TB items in the black boxes during midweeks but not the gold ones.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh I'm sorry you are experiecing crashes guys, haven't got one of those YET!:rolleyes:

Started with luck today, got a bracelet in my first box and stars in the second.

Hope I can hold this luck with the boxes and crashes...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I got crashes too when I try to finish 3 hours reality gig :(
    I'm playing on Android
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    kash in both of my first 2 boxes with only a choker as a TB item in sight. my tb box will probably be either great or horrifying lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Vatsy! We were just fueling up the jet to find you and Bort, I brought Louise...surely able to track Vuitton, our new trained tracking monkey WrongWay, and her latest RoboButler...Jeeves mcBlinky, I call him Blinky for short. Wow, you just eavedsaved us quite a trip. I figured something happened to Vats and Bort....I'm still waiting for that replacement picture of Bort. Aren't we Dolls?
    *Side eye heh heh heh. sssssh lmao ok I gotta stop now,.

IMG_2335.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I'm sorry that Android games are having crashing issues with the 7.1 update.
    I'm just here to show some moral support. I know how you feel.
    Two weeks ago, when Jon was trapped in Ra Rue restaurant in Paris with Khloe. This glitch only happened when you do a gig in that restaurant. We all know there are very few gigs in Ra Rue. How lucky Jon was!! But let me tell you, when you are trapped in the game, it also brings you good luck. (Positive thinking!) When Jon got released, he got 25 KStars in both black gift boxes then he got trapped back in the game again with the bug fix mini-update. Then Glu was able to fix it in time for him to complete the TB event. When he got back in the game the second time, not only Simon called to give him K-stars, the daily gift box he opened contained 4 regular partnership tiles, FOUR! (haven't seen that for a long long time) in the palette. He earned 10 K-stars from the tile he picked. Just that midweek, he got 75 KStars! So, have some faith in Glu and hopefully good luck comes when the issue is fixed. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Vatsy! We were just fueling up the jet to find you and Bort, I brought Louise...surely able to track Vuitton, our new trained tracking monkey WrongWay, and her latest RoboButler...Jeeves mcBlinky, I call him Blinky for short. Wow, you just eavedsaved us quite a trip. I figured something happened to Vats and Bort....I'm still waiting for that replacement picture of Bort. Aren't we Dolls?
    *Side eye heh heh heh. sssssh lmao ok I gotta stop now,.

IMG_2335.jpg

Oh hey! That's the cutest rescue team I've seen!:D

They've been in a really cold and snowy place (pretty sure that's fault of the White Walkers!) called Brazil...

Can I hug them all to help warm me up? lol just came to my mind this old Pokémon episode where Ash and Pikachu got lost in a snowstorm, and all his Pokémon hug each other to go through the night.

Anyway, Bort, what was he suppose to be wearing and which pose?!

I'm realizing this is going to be on open forum, and our conversations never make sense or have a point, still we're always able to go with the flow.VgYuA6u.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Aaaargh got Kash in my second box as well! Here is hoping my third box will contain something decent!

giphy.gif
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Once again, im not getting event points for 1 hour gigs. This is starting to annoy me.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Once again, im not getting event points for 1 hour gigs. This is starting to annoy me.

Was it Simon's side gig? I did a 1hr gig from Simon's call this morning and noticed that we don't get event points from his side gigs:confused:
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    I wonder if it's because Glu doesn't have that gig designated as a "professional" project? :( Just a thought.

I'm usually able to do my businesses during professional events and there are some 1 hour gigs on those.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Thank you Glu for fixing the glitch! I didn't break my 150-appearance achievement im soo happy :)
    I just thought that GLU might want to compensate us by making the total event points lower this midweek because we clearly lost 1-day opportunity to grind because of this glitch :(:(:(:(:(
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Aaaargh got Kash in my second box as well! Here is hoping my third box will contain something decent!

1vzLWQGjSRXdm

Oh Linda. I too just won cash, cash and cash. Hopefully something better in my last TB box. Fingers crossed ;)
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
    Oh Linda. I too just won cash, cash and cash. Hopefully something better in my last TB box. Fingers crossed ;)
    Oh that is rough... so sorry LadyKrystal...
    Well my praying Britney gif must have helped: I just got to my third box and I actually got a black box item!! I have not seen one of those in months!!

IMG_5060.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    My gold box:

u2xaAKa.png?1

I think this is the first time I've seen TB items in a gold palette. I hope this trend continues. Not crazy about the purse but still... it's a TB! :)
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Was it Simon's side gig? I did a 1hr gig from Simon's call this morning and noticed that we don't get event points from his side gigs:confused:

Yup. But I do get event points from 3 hour gigs. And they usually count as professional gigs during professional weekend events.
    hackers can burn in hell
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh hey! That's the cutest rescue team I've seen!:D

They've been in a really cold and snowy place (pretty sure that's fault of the White Walkers!) called Brazil...

Can I hug them all to help warm me up? lol just came to my mind this old Pokémon episode where Ash and Pikachu got lost in a snowstorm, and all his Pokémon hug each other to go through the night.

Anyway, Bort, what was he suppose to be wearing and which pose?!

I'm realizing this is going to be on open forum, and our conversations never make sense or have a point, still we're always able to go with the flow.VgYuA6u.gif

i want him like I want you Vats. Bare chested, that's my only request. Lol. Yeah this is in the open so...
    [video=youtube_share;BQLpRBDrhn8]https://youtu.be/BQLpRBDrhn8[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    My gold box:

u2xaAKa.png?1

I think this is the first time I've seen TB items in a gold palette. I hope this trend continues. Not crazy about the purse but still... it's a TB! :)

Dang, congrats, I wish my gold box looked like this! Mine didn't have anything except energy, cash, and partnership tiles -- no TB items or even K-stars.

I picked a gold partnership tile in my gold box, which was the most exciting thing I've earned during a midweek in weeks (that is, I've only been earning energy and cash for a long while). I should be able to earn the TB box this midweek, but I'm considering not really participating anymore in future non-SYS midweeks. It's terribly frustrating for me to sink this much time into grinding for such piddly rewards.

Sorry for the grumpy post. Here's hoping my TB box contains something fun -- I'd especially like a short skirt or silver jewelry! I'd be happy with the earrings in soundspretty's palette above.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

It's ok Pez, these events can totally be frustrating, so much work and krap prizes...But then next week we do all over again!
    :o
    My event was just 'half' frustrating, black boxes were good, but got kash in my gold box and another pair of ugly shoes that are identical to those I got couple of weeks ago.:eek:
    i want him like I want you Vats. Bare chested, that's my only request. Lol. Yeah this is in the open so...

I see, but give me a bit of time to bare him, cause it's cold here and we don't want to him to disappoint you! :rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    You never could Vatsy. :) I'll put Kat in some warm clothing if Vats does too, and I can take pictures for us. :) Maybe we'll stick Bort in the hot tub in Malibu to warm up after his picture. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary