AXALA event typo -heehee this is odd I know

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
but had job waiting at Las Vegas... noticed it shows as being in CA heehee figured might only be me so thought I'd ask πŸ˜€

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Can you be more specific? What was the job, what venue in Las Vegas was it suppose to be, and where did it move in California? If you can explain more it would really help.

if you mean you have for example a job that says " meet Vats in the mirragio grande in Beverly Hills, it's a minor glitch that has happened from time to time. I believe, you go to the venue i.e. - the mirragio in Vegas, even though it says Beverly Hills. Ignoring the erroneous info. I remember it messing up for me a few years back, by saying Oak was in Vegas
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Koko no worries as I mentioned just it tickled my funny bone that Las Vegas was showing as being part of California lol I still can't post screenshot successfully here you'd see what I mean. I send it in as sort of feeback to customer care and all is good :) thank you for answering though
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    No, it very good you pointed it out. I just found it on my tab, so now, we can alert others. This is the same thing that happened about two times before.nn Is this it?

IMG_2342.jpg

This says Mirragio Grande, which IS in Vegas, in Nevada... not Ca.
    When everyone gets to this task, go to Vegas. It's a typo, and who hasn't made one of those? Thanks again Naomi, I'm changing the name of the thread to help others.

ETA: once the caffeine kicked in, I went to my game, and sure enough found it. Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Ah, I shared this error with the team and we'll fix it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.