Update ruins more things in the game

dessertbunnydessertbunny Registered Users 5 Posts
There's a couple things. When it comes to upgrading the game with a kindle, that doesn't work. I have to go to google play store and update it from there. Is that supposed to be like that because no matter what, when it sends me to the Amazon center, it says unavailable. Like, if I want to gain some K Stars, I cannot download the game it wants me to, just says it's not available. One of the games I already own and completed the tutorial and got nothing, typical.

Second, why did my relationship with my fiance' dip 50%? I had a date with him before I went to bed and we were almost full on the meter. I wake up and he's 612/1000. I spend a lot of money on this gold digging dude. Maria insist I'm rich and famous but I cannot afford anything and every job requires money, so I'm losing money, instead of making it.

I'm thinking of rage quitting this game. I see why people cheat, because they cannot play it otherwise. I am an A Lister, I live my life on this game and it repays me with bad things. So why update the game if you are going to screw are character over? I will never pay for some stupid wedding, or dress, I only want to be engaged. I don't want to be forced into buying everything like I have been trying to this entire time. I'm supposed to buy a home, Kardash, a club, anything and then use K stars to buy things I care nothing about. Why should I buy a telescope? Why would I get a dog when I'm allergic? Why can't I just furnish it without that junk?

Can you shut up Maria with the rich and famous thing, I'm an A Lister with nothing. I also lost two friends on my friends only, interesting, nobody did anything to my game except glus update.

Sorry to complain but the spending in this game is already ridiculous, it just got worse.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I can't help with your general complaints about the game, but if your relationship dropped like that, send an i game message for help from Customer Care.

from Options, under the 3 lines at the top left of your screen, select help/ glu support/ Contact Us
    be sure to lead with the missing relationship points, otherwise it may be clouded and they might take it as general dissatisfaction. good luck, I hope it is resolved.

Different subject, have you been here before with a very similar name? I'm almost positive we've spoken before. Anyway, good luck with your ticket. :D
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dessertbunnydessertbunny Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank you for your help. I'll look into that.

This is my first time on the forum. I've never seen anyone use a name close to mine before. I don't recognize your username.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Welcome to the forum DessertBunny. It's nice to meet you. And I like your name. Sorry for the confusion, you just seemed familiar.

And never apologize gor for saying how you feel. Glu is responsive, they listen to everything, read our posts, and they don't know unless we tell them. You weren't rude, it's all good.

Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dessertbunnydessertbunny Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank you. I used to sell Dessert Beauty products from Jessica Simpson and a big Playboy Bunny fan so I just mixed them up.

Are you on Twitch? I used to go by this name on there.

I contacted them and just let them know about the relationship and the couple people missing on the friends list. I'm sure they already hear about Maria a lot. Lol ;)
  • EmpressXayEmpressXay Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hello folks,

I got a question to ask:  the relationship goes up to 24 or 28 before my doll’s relationship meter starts to drop.  I went on a date and I still got the notification that things are looking bad.  Then the meter will drop some more after a date.  Is anyone having this problem?  It seems better for my doll to be single…