Weekend Event 7/21/17 - Hair, Shoes and Everything in Between!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
A brand new event starts tomorrow morning!!!
Are you excited like I am about this weekend??
5ece33f5524a983438f15c836c408951.gif

Kim's not the only one. We just show it more, ya know?
We've been told this weekend will bring Hair for everyone (Vats will be thrilled)
and a new shoe phenomena ushered in by the Kardashians.
[video=youtube_share;tuK6n2Lkza0]

Some of us are hoping for a VIP weekend.
And the update brought such fantastic things.
Perhaps we'll buy the Brooklyn Hair Salon and start styling our friends.
anigif_enhanced-5165-1407422447-1.gif

Maybe it will be a Professional Weekend, and we'll end up promoting a new shoe line!

1cfb3080f3bd0203b9500e2d67b182ec.gif

Could it be parties? I'd love to ask Kim to sing if we ask her nicely.
kris-jam.gif

Well, if it's dating, it's going to cost us, but it's worth it.
zdp3rdtszhp8v4jfdkvb.gif

Whatever it is,
Whatever those Klu's from Kalinda mean......
I know I'm ready for it. How about you?

Now, the fun begins.
When the thread opens, we can start wondering together what the weekend has in store.
What do YOU think we'll be doing for prizes this week? What will the event storyline be like?
I'm hoping for another fun filled adventure, running around to help Kim or another of the KJGirls,
while the prizes rack up, but before my head explodes.

Now, for the newer family members here with us, we try to Kajole Kalinda into
sharing the Spoilers as soon as possible. So, let's all make this thread full ofcreativity.
A poem, some pictures, good hearted begging, colorful chants are welcome like this....

Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Please Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers

Please?

(What we don't want, is blatant 'I want the Spoilers' kind of demanding post. I am still waiting for the day someone writes a Haiku for wanting the spoilers. lol. Poems are good, graphics phenomenal.)
Now, let's make this thread EXPLODE with anticipation, excitement and fun.

Ok, that's done, now you and I both know what has to happen before the fun can begin.....

We need Kim to dance this party open, as only she can.
Kim-Kardashian-1481223468.gif

Threads Open!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Amazing Opening as always Koko!! Particularly liking the Kim dance!! Super excited for what the weekend will bring I am hoping for keep the cameras rolling I am trying my best to bypass Willow and this would be an ideal event for me!

Looking forward to seeing the spoilers Kalinda!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The mention of Vats in Kalinda's hint.......

Getting closer to the weekend, so I'll drop hints!

Everyone can receive hair (get ready, Vats) and shoes. The Kardashians have made a certain type of footwear into a trend and it will be very easy for the ladies to earn!

makes me think he asked for something, or they put this out knowing he'll love it. And the shoes......I think strap sandals with heels, or the clear as Laura mentioned.

ldavis1636 wrote: »
    I have a feeling we are getting clear shoes this week! Lol.

I could be up for either. And hair?
    Darlin', give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair
    Shining, gleaming, steaming, flaxen, waxen
    Give me down to there hair, shoulder length or longer
    Here, baby, there, momma, everywhere, daddy, daddy
    Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
    Flow it, show it, long as God can grow it, my hair
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I'm super excited to see what we'll be getting for the weekend event :)

Vats has always been asking for perfectly long hair without hats. I think that's what Kalinda was hinting at? But that's just my opinion :p
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ooh, I hope your right. And what kind of shoes does Haley want?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The spouse tried to divorce me this morning so I'm hoping for a dating event so he can get off my back.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    The spouse tried to divorce me this morning so I'm hoping for a dating event so he can get off my back.

Honestly, I wish the spouses would back off. We live together, why a date every day? I almost let mine divorce me but I've spent too much money on clothes for him to let him go, that & our baby LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Honestly, I wish the spouses would back off. We live together, why a date every day? I almost let mine divorce me but I've spent too much money on clothes for him to let him go, that & our baby LOL

I agree! They are SO needy. It's annoying. He should give me some space since I got him some nice clothes and he should be grateful that he doesn't look like a homeless anymore.
    Ooh, I hope your right. And what kind of shoes does Haley want?

Koko, Hayley needs more thigh high boots!!!! She owns only one pair and a little more wouldn't hurt :D

What shoes do AppleP and Z crave Koko?
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'm 100% speculating but the men are probably getting long hair without a hat is what that means when Kalinda mentioned Vats.

As for the shoes they're probably clear.
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I agree! They are SO needy. It's annoying. He should give me some space since I got him some nice clothes and he should be grateful that he doesn't look like a homeless anymore.

And the fact that they only stand in the house doing nothing, can't even hold the baby, feed them or change their diapers! The constant divorce threats are unbearable even for me >:/

On a lighter note, my FB log in stopped bugging and I can now see all my friends Vats, Cherrey, Carol and Astray :) Although idk where Astray's Xoëy disappeared to
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    And the fact that they only stand in the house doing nothing, can't even hold the baby, feed them or change their diapers! The constant divorce threats are unbearable even for me >:/

On a lighter note, my FB log in stopped bugging and I can now see all my friends Vats, Cherrey, Carol and Astray :) Although idk where Astray's Xoëy disappeared to

Well my tablet went stupid and Google threw me out of my Gmail because someone tried to hack my account had to allow my stuff all over again this morning so that could be the problem as to why you can't see Xoëy, Stefan. I probably have to do Facebook over again as well.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »

Agree x3. This is why my dolls are single cuz I can't cope. And the fact that they hide behind my dolls looking silly in photos.
    PM to add
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You were right about the clear shoes and long hair for Vats!

What do you guys think of the pineapple purse? It's cute for summer or a tropical vacation in the winter. IRL, I have apple-shaped makeup bags and those are fun to pack.

Female_rewards.png

Female_gift_box.png

male_rewards.png

Male_gift_box.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    YAS YAS YASSSS!! The clear overknee boots giving me life! And I adore the pineapple purse. Omg. I need.

Thanks for the spoilers, Kalinda <3
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Love love love them all! That'll be a weekend of grinding and opening giftboxes. I want everything!
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • YsabellaYsabella Registered Users 23 Posts
    OMG, this hair in the box is so cute <3
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Agree x3. This is why my dolls are single cuz I can't cope. And the fact that they hide behind my dolls looking silly in photos.

LOL, my doll was long time single, now i starts dating a new one, but i agree with you guys, it's really annoying always go on a date every day ...
    KKH:
    Ysabella
    +++A Lister
    Lvl. 45

iOS
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    That pineapple purse is too cute! Gotta have it. :)
    Naimonster wrote: »

Xoëy divorced her husband this morning Nai she just can't do the marriage and clingy life, lol.

I love everything for the women, those shorts for the men in the GB looks like something my tío would wear, ha!

Not sure if I should focus on Xoëy or Lucas this time or both.

I have the worst luck with boxes so probably just gonna wing it.
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Looks like I will be grinding for the hair and pineapple purse OMG im obsessed! I actually like the earnable outfit its not to everyones taste Im sure but very different. Not sure about the earnable hair I wish the sides didn't come down so far onto the face.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    C'mon short shorts! I'm crossing my fingers to either grab the hair in my free box or hate it on me if I can't LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    But why are the thigh highs always attached to something? It'd be nice to be able to wear some with other outfits.

Not loving the event hairlines lately either. Does Lebron James have a side-gig in the design department? The wardrobe hair is amazing this update but the hairlines in events have been so jacked up.

GB outfit is wacky. Cool purse I'll never get though.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh my look at those boots!!!!!!!! I'm in love with the earnables! And the pineapple purse! And the giftbox hair! And the dress!! Woohoo!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    But why are the thigh highs always attached to something? It'd be nice to be able to wear some with other outfits.

Not loving the event hairlines lately either. Does Lebron James have a side-gig in the design department? The wardrobe hair is amazing this update but the hairlines in events have been so jacked up.

GB outfit is wacky. Cool purse I'll never get though.

LMAO at the LeBron joke :D
    But it's true the event hairlines have been really wanting! :confused:

But other than that, the transparent boots and pineapple purse are amazing! I'll definitely grind for them :)
    The pineapple purse reminds me of SpongeBob! :D

The other GB items are....okay I guess :/
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think the RL boots are tacky as hell (one word: sweat) but I like the game version.

Not crazy about the earnable hairstyle (it looks so heavy!!) but I rarely get to the last box in party events anyway so whatever. I am in LOVE with the GB braid though. I don't know why but the purses always bug me. I think it's because of our poses, we always have our hands on them and it looks awkward to me. I never wear them in game, but the pineapple is cute. The dress is ok, but someone mentioned a few weeks ago about diaper pants and now I can't unsee.
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I haven't been able to get anything from any weekend event really beside show your style that was the first time I earned the whole outfit so I'm curious how many point total do u usually need to get the whole outfit in party event??
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I love the boots!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    I haven't been able to get anything from any weekend event really beside show your style that was the first time I earned the whole outfit so I'm curious how many point total do u usually need to get the whole outfit in party event??

You need 600 points to complete the event: 25 for the giftbox, 150 for the boots, 300 for the top and 600 for the hair. Party events are notoriously difficult to complete, so my tips:
    Party in Calabasas, Seoul or Venice - in those homes you can invite 7 guests (= 7, 14 or even more event points per party).
    Complete the weekend event - a 3-part storyline with bonus event points when you finish the last one.
    Opt to pay with K star for more gift boxes - the more gift box items you have, the bigger the bonus payout after each completed party or storyline event.

Good luck and remember: we're all in this together!
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    LMAO at the LeBron joke :D
    But it's true the event hairlines have been really wanting! :confused:

But other than that, the transparent boots and pineapple purse are amazing! I'll definitely grind for them :)
    The pineapple purse reminds me of SpongeBob! :D

The other GB items are....okay I guess :/

Yay at someone getting my Lebron joke. Haha.

I just don't understand how they design what are otherwise fantastic hairstyles, then just don't manage a clean, even hairline. There needs to be an editorial eye looking at these. Its always just one little spot that could easily be manipulated in Photoshop.
  • ericasiaericasia Registered Users 32 Posts
    Love all of this! Definitely grinding this weekend.

Man... those boots would be a sweat pool!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I think the RL boots are tacky as hell (one word: sweat) but I like the game version.

Not crazy about the earnable hairstyle (it looks so heavy!!) but I rarely get to the last box in party events anyway so whatever. I am in LOVE with the GB braid though. I don't know why but the purses always bug me. I think it's because of our poses, we always have our hands on them and it looks awkward to me. I never wear them in game, but the pineapple is cute. The dress is ok, but someone mentioned a few weeks ago about diaper pants and now I can't unsee.

Omg you're right, lol now I can't stop thinking about how sweaty those boots would be. I actually like the jacket and the earnable hair but I'm traveling this weekend so I will only have time to play a little bit tomorrow morning. I think I'll safe myself the trouble with the sweaty boots and just get the free gift box and be done with it.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS