Weekend Event 7/21/17 - Hair, Shoes and Everything in Between!

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    You were right about the clear shoes and long hair for Vats!

Male_gift_box.png

Now that's a hair! It's so Kardashian! I lo lo lo lo lo love it! Thanks Kalinda for bring perfection to my eyes! Can't wait to see the details in my hair color.

The butterflies are already in my stomach, I get sooooooooo tense when I need to open boxes to chase something, pretty sure that I'll have sleeping problems tonight.:p

Not feeling the rest, but the hair is ALL I need, be good boxes, no be GREAT!

Girls boots are da bomb!

Koko, love the hair poem!

Oh sorry astray you're having problems with Xoey's account, apparentely someone's stole my sister Facebook account today, she's in despair asking my help. Not sure what I can do to solve this.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh sorry astray you're having problems with Xoey's account, apparentely someone's stole my sister Facebook account today, she's in despair asking my help. Not sure what I can do to solve this.

https://www.facebook.com/help/1306725409382822
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    You girls are right. You shouldn't wear these boots for a very long time or when it's hot outside :D

1489589494-steamy-clear-boots.jpg
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Female_rewards.png

Excited to earn more over-the-knee boots! Too bad they're paired with the denim shorts but I'll figure out something to make it all work. :)

Happy to see more earnable hair, too! Love the gold headbands. The hairline does come close to the eyebrow but looks good on the forehead, at least from Kalinda's picture. The hair definitely looks heavy but I actually kinda like those giant piled-up braided hairstyles, haha. You know, the more I look at it -- with that size and jewelry, it kinda looks like something Padmé Amidala from Star Wars would wear, lol.

The men's GB hairstyle is great!! I love it. Good job Glu, some fun items to look forward to this weekend.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Not gonna lie, hair looks hideous but I'm not gonna go until 600 anyway, I never could.
    But denim jacket would look superb if paired with black pants, same with the shorts.
    I hope the storyline will be interesting or else I'm gonna party real hard this weekend lol
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    You girls are right. You shouldn't wear these boots for a very long time or when it's hot outside :D

1489589494-steamy-clear-boots.jpg

Ew gosh. Just looking at this makes me cringe with discomfort. :(
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I know we're not really allowed to call event items ugly, but **** those event items are ugly. Every single one.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    it would've been great if the boots didn't come with the shorts but we'll make it work. also the braid is kind of cute, so i'll rely on luck to get it lmao.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    YesWeJenn wrote: »
    You need 600 points to complete the event: 25 for the giftbox, 150 for the boots, 300 for the top and 600 for the hair. Party events are notoriously difficult to complete, so my tips:
    Party in Calabasas, Seoul or Venice - in those homes you can invite 7 guests (= 7, 14 or even more event points per party).
    Complete the weekend event - a 3-part storyline with bonus event points when you finish the last one.
    Opt to pay with K star for more gift boxes - the more gift box items you have, the bigger the bonus payout after each completed party or storyline event.

Good luck and remember: we're all in this together!

Thanks so so much for replying and for the advices I don't really own any of those houses but I will try to buy one of them , and I always only get to 150 that's why I was wonder how many points to the end. K&k weekend event are way easier i always get everything with plenty spare time to bad the game is not taken care as good as this one hopefully they will update soon but anyway I'm going off topic thanks again for your help I hope they will lower the event points eventually so that everyone gets a chance to win it all
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I pretty much agree with most comments about this week's items. I prefer the GB clothes since I'm not a big fan of denim. I do love the pineapple purse.

Both hairstyles seem off. I can't figure out what's on the cheek - is it hair or headband? Any idea where the inspiration pic for it is?

When the designers make the hair too high on the forehead or too low, they just look weird. It seems like lately they're using Teresa Giudice instead of a Kardashian for reference.

PZilEle.jpg?1

Here's a pic I found of Kim in the earnable outfit. I really like the fluffy clutch and the simple hairstyle.

Esl8LNd.jpg?1
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Hey, this is random and not exactly event-related, but I have a notification for a private message in my inbox. But when I go to check, there's nothing new there? Has anyone else ever experienced this or know what it's about?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I think it was from me... I tried to re-send the message, so check your inbox!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I know I am grinding, and opening gbs. I love this week's prizes. l think the hair will look great with any Grecian inspired things. clear boots...as a certified bootslot I'm really anxious to chase those boots. I would love a clear minidress over lingerie to go with them.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I think it was from me... I tried to re-send the message, so check your inbox!

That must have been it! I got your second message, but I still have an unread message in my inbox hahaha. That won't drive me crazy at all, a ghost private message that is nowhere to be found when I open my inbox..
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    webra wrote: »
    I pretty much agree with most comments about this week's items. I prefer the GB clothes since I'm not a big fan of denim. I do love the pineapple purse.

Both hairstyles seem off. I can't figure out what's on the cheek - is it hair or headband? Any idea where the inspiration pic for it is?

When the designers make the hair too high on the forehead or too low, they just look weird. It seems like lately they're using Teresa Giudice instead of a Kardashian for reference.

PZilEle.jpg?1

Here's a pic I found of Kim in the earnable outfit. I really like the fluffy clutch and the simple hairstyle.

Esl8LNd.jpg?1

Wow! Kim rocks that so well! And that fluffy clutch! Ugh, I'm in love. <3
    sil z, I would like to add that I try to get a couple of bonus items before I jump into the event gigs, this way I will earn more bonus points after these longer gigs. And I like to buy a few gift boxes before I start, and if I get one event item, I'll get two points for each invited guests instead of one.
    ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Not a fan of the earnables... But, either way, i'm leaving on Saturday morning and i'll be gone for a week... I won't have a WiFi connection to play the game and that makes me sad.. But I see it as a good way to get away from everything and relax... See you in a week dolls!! Happy tapping ☺
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

Thank you SoundsP, that will be helpful!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Oh vats, that is terrible.you are such a good guy trying to help her get her account back.

And
    luc, I don't hate anyone. But I detest hackers and electronic thieves. Hope you can set things right. I;m so try your doll waschacked.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Ugggggglyyyyy!!!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Esl8LNd.jpg?1

the clutch looks like it has a tail lol

and she makes those clear shoes look so nice. it's 100 degrees outside here so like many others I can barely look at them right now. luckily my doll seems to have no sense of temperature either so I can't wait to find something to work with them in.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    i love the clear boots! i wish i had the motivation to continue on with my male doll on facebook because i love the male looks as well, but it seems like glu doesnt care about it and it makes me not want to care about playing on that platform. :( but im excited for this weekend because for the first time in a while i was too busy to finish a throwback!
    IOS :)
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

PZilEle.jpg?1

Esl8LNd.jpg?1

That fluffy clutch is adorable! <3
    I'm pretty excited for this weekend's event! I love the earnable outfit and I think the hair looks pretty cool, too!
    I hope I can get that cute pineapple purse or the hairstyle inside my gift box, it's so cute, too!

Thank you, Glu! Super excited!
    It's starting in a few hours now, ahhh! :o
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    My girl got all gift box items and only had to spend 300 k stars. Even more wondrous: I only got 1 4000 dollar box! The sweet spot was the top left box: every palette had an item in there.
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    The clear boots should be wearable on their own with other outfits. :(
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I got the hair in my free box. Perfect start to the weekend, although it is very big and I'm kind of worried my doll is going to topple over due to the weight.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I got the hair in my free box. Perfect start to the weekend, although it isverybigand I'm kind of worried my doll is going to topple over due to the weight.

Thank you for that good morning laugh it was much needed.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I'm so happy to hear you guys are getting your items! 😊

Unfortunately, I had no luck. I bought two gift boxes + my free box and didn't get any of the items. :(
    On the good side, I just started my first comeback story so I'm super excited! Going to be partying like crazy to get all of the earnable items! <3

Hope everyone gets what they want! Good luck! 😊
    I woke up an hour late to the event and for life today, and on the rush to get that perfect hair I did the stupidest thing I've ever done, I opened 12 boxes! I don't know what I was thinking, my heart got so angry and I went Berserk...

4x kash, 3x points, 1x energy bolts, 1x k-stars, the top, the shoes and the hair...Plus energy in my free box.

I want to be happy. cause I got what I wanted, but I can't. I deleted all those screenshots, cause I don't want to spend all day staring at them, thinking on how idiot I am. Ugh!

I can't return to the game, all I need now is girls' pineapple purse to sit my a$$ on it and spin, spin, spin until I undo myself.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    carleigh wrote: »
    i love the clear boots! i wish i had the motivation to continue on with my male doll on facebook because i love the male looks as well, but it seems like glu doesnt care about it and it makes me not want to care about playing on that platform. :( but im excited for this weekend because for the first time in a while i was too busy to finish a throwback!

Did you get the Facebook update yesterday? But no event?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary