Third baby along the way with possible surrogate mom?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
So, I'm wondering if those rumors are true about dolls that can possibly have a third baby because it's been speculating all over the KKH Facebook groups that our dolls is never gonna have a baby bump but I keep on seeing screenshots of the surrogate mom, and I honestly was literally thinking that somebody edited that lol. But, when I checked my top stars list for myself on my game, I saw the surrogate mom and my doll is super jelly rite now lol because she's probably never gonna have a child with Lucas on my game.
Screenshot_2017-07-20-11-18-36-1-1.png

So can dolls now have a third baby or its never gonna happen lol? I'm dying to know so I need some kinda clarification or something.
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My guess is it was maybe going to be part of a storyline because they also added a doctor and nurse character to the game.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Pregnant - not pregnant
    collage-1500589404545.jpg
    collage-1500589461414.jpg
    Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hines? 😁
    Android
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    In my experience, I learned to never presume someone is pregnant...Maybe that lady is jus a bit bloated!:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Wow this pregnant woman. There are, like, three Emma Woods in my game. LOL :D

GBJvdVum.jpg

Also found "Mary Pape" and "David Diamonds" here. Maybe Willow and Dirk's identical twins? Lol :D
    AQcGTRCm.jpg
    kvlnni3m.jpg
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    In my experience, I learned to never presume someone is pregnant...Maybe that lady is jus a bit bloated!:rolleyes:

Chipotle baby?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My guess is it was maybe going to be part of a storyline because they also added a doctor and nurse character to the game.

Oh OK thanks anyways. It sucks that my doll won't be having a third baby by Lucas then, but I won't be keeping up my hopes up to high too soon.

I wish that Kalinda could clarify this since she works for glu.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    We'v'e been asking third babies and toddlers, but thruth is that our babies have been neglected.

I was wacthing 'The Boss Baby' last night, and realized that our babies never got their pacifiers or any other baby related stuff. When was the last time their wardrobe was updated?! Halloween?

I definitely am willing to buy new clothes, accessories and HAIR to my baby girl.;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    We'v'e been asking third babies and toddlers, but thruth is that our babies have been neglected.

I was wacthing 'The Boss Baby' last night, and realized that our babies never got their pacifiers or any other baby related stuff. When was the last time their wardrobe was updated?! Halloween?

I definitely am willing to buy new clothes, accessories and HAIR to my baby girl.;)

Me too Vats! I'm tired of the same old wardrobe for my babies :rolleyes: Wishing for some new features/items for babies soon!!