Options

Difficulty to date girls?

Sam19Sam19 Registered Users 23 Posts
Hi! I'm a girl and my doll is also a girl so wherever I go I find male npc's flirting with me, I can also flirt with all of them. But with female npc's I can't. The option to flirt with them is very rare to appear, like, very rare... And I've never seen a female npc flirting with me... So when I find one I like I can't date her :( It's very frustrating... I wish Glu could fix this. Idk... Maybe adding a option to flirt with all female npc's? Oh and I know Kim ask us if we prefer girls or boys. I choose girls but it didn't change anything... Sorry my english I'm not American. ��
(∩ᄑ_ᄑ)⊃──☆*:・゚*:・゚’★

Comments

• Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Yeah, even though I chose to date a woman at the beginning when Kim wanted to set me up too, I still rarely get that option. And on the flip side, it's hard to make male contacts because so many of them just want to flirt with me. I get that if you want to be realistic, there are going to be fewer options available for ladies who want to date other ladies, but I don't think anyone is playing KKH for the realism. Why ask what we want and not give it to us?
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    One of my biggest peeves is it's hard to find guys who you can network with because once you pass them in ranking all they do is flirt. I wish Glu would change how you meet people, so that your options are to either network or flirt rather than have the game choose for you. If you choose to flirt THEN they can hit you with the cheesy pick-up lines.
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    One of my biggest peeves is it's hard to find guys who you can network with because once you pass them in ranking all they do is flirt. I wish Glu would change how you meet people, so that your options are to either network or flirt rather than have the game choose for you. If you choose to flirt THEN they can hit you with the cheesy pick-up lines.

I agree with this 1000%. Some of the male NPCs that I encountered early in the game were network contacts and now that I've reached max level with them and deleted them I can only add them back as romantic contacts :mad: The female NPCs that are network contacts I can deleted and readd as network contacts but not the males. Now I have so few network contacts to call on for my professional gigs. Not to mention the fact that I still cannot add any of the new NPCs in the game, please fix this Glu!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah same problem here, all NPC girls are always swooning over Vats, while guys nada and he chose to date guys since day 1!

Not that he needs a date, he's hooked for so long, but can't be linked professionaly with all those girls, definitely is a waste!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    YsabellaYsabella Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hehe Vats, i know the problem. My girl just dating girls, sometimes i got lucky and can pick up a very sweet NPC-girl. Was married 3 times, to different NPC-girls and now working on the next one.

Yeah this is my wish, since day 1 when the game started. But i remember, in Stardom Hollywood we had the same problem. It's not realistic the guys always swooning over you, when you show up on a place. I want them to add to my network contacts.

Also please, make this more random, not always the same ppl on the same place. You have more than 600 NPC's on the Top Lists, why not everyone show up?
    KKH:
    Ysabella
    +++A Lister
    Lvl. 45

iOS
  • Options
    I think the same NPC issue probably has to do with game memory. Theoretically you could network (professionally or romantically) with each and every NPC you encounter. If you had hundreds of them saved that would be quite a lot for your game to remember. And memory = data. You also probably wouldn't want it to completely randomize all NPCs either because what if you find one you like, and you go back and they're lost forever? I don't know what the best compromise would be. Maybe some defaults in place so you have less weird NPCs with pink eyes and stuff.
  • Options
    YsabellaYsabella Registered Users 23 Posts
    If you had hundreds of them saved that would be quite a lot for your game to remember. And memory = data.

Ok, yes, this make sense for me. Yeah i deleted all the ugly ones on my list, haha! Sometimes they looks just weird.
    KKH:
    Ysabella
    +++A Lister
    Lvl. 45

iOS
  • Options
    I have so many walking around with sunglasses because it hides their eyes/eyeshadow lol!
  • Options
    Thank you all for replying! I hope they read this thread! :o
  • Options
    Guys please help us to make someone from Glu to see this!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'll share your feedback with the team!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

Thank you Kalinda, you're a star!!!!!! :o
  • Options

Yay! Thank you so much Kalinda! <3
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I'd like to second what everyone else has said. I believe I've met two girls total with the option to flirt with them, and I've never had one flirt with me. (And I regularly delete and re-meet my NPC contacts as I max out my industry achievements with them.) Way back when, I did choose the preference for dating guys over girls when asked by Kim, as we only had two options -- but I really would have liked a "both, equally" option! :) (That's currently not and has never been an option, right? I hope I'm not making myself look stupid by misremembering.)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    You're correct Pez. At the beginning of the game Kim wants to set us up on a date so she asks if we prefer men or women. However it sounds like the game defaults to the opposite gender anyway when characters flirt with you regardless of what you picked. Hopefully Glu fixes the flirting issue and lets us network/romance at our own choosing :)
  • Options
    iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    Sometimes this works for me if there is an noc you like, exit and enter the venue, sometimes the add the option to flirt, it took me like ten tries for a guy npc. Last time i tried it was like a year ago though.
  • Options
    iTeddy wrote: »
    Sometimes this works for me if there is an noc you like, exit and enter the venue, sometimes the add the option to flirt, it took me like ten tries for a guy npc. Last time i tried it was like a year ago though.

Thanks for the tip! ;)