⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Cruel YouthCruel Youth Registered Users 14 Posts
    Top priority suggestion,
    So many frozen friends.....really annoying, can we at least delete them. Please x3.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    - new features/storylines/items for our babies, please and thank you! .... and of course, FIRE THE NANNY! We want our spouses in the nursery instead
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    I'm sure it's not the first time somebody mentioned this but I think every men who is below our star status shouldn't be wanting to date us, I'm sure that goes for the male players with women. We need more NPCs to invite to our gigs & if every men below our status is straight & wants to date us, well, I don't think that's realistic and it's irritating actually. Just like there are some female characters with both date and friend options, I think there should be male characters with both options.

Also, I think there should be some sort of stability in gift boxes. It shouldn't be random. Sometimes there are 4 cash boxes and one item, sometimes there are... yeah, you know the drill.
    It's be so good to have, say, 2 k-stars, 2 cash, 2 items, 2 energy etc.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Being able to avoid interacting with the rival character Skylar. Her ageist comments towards my doll are really annoying and her character is so much worse than Willow.
    Platform: Android

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    letting us know how close we are to leveling up. My XP looks like it's full but I've traveled around enough to throw 3 parties and one 8 hour date and still nada.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks for adding new lips in the closet.
    Please separate lip shapes & lip colors. Thanks! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • renatasilvarenatasilva Registered Users 25 Posts
    Change the body types;
    We propose our partner to marry us and not keep waiting for the proposal;
    More interactions with our partner and with our kids;
    We be able to have more kids;
    Our partner propose us marriage more times;
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    letting us know how close we are to leveling up. My XP looks like it's full but I've traveled around enough to throw 3 parties and one 8 hour date and still nada.

Agreed. I was just noticing it hasn't moved for me since yesterday. Been on a bunch of dates and nada. And then the minute you have 100% energy, you level up. :mad:

Also, please give us new items at higher levels! Or more kstars when we do level - we've obviously been playing a long time and deserve some recognition.

LtaOFXX.png?1
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Sam19Sam19 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Lenochka wrote: »
    1. No 'VIP' icons in daily gift boxes, can you not have a special 'VIP' daily gift box for just the VIPs.
    2. Can we have some more non VIP partnerships.
    3. Being able to delete anyone from friends list (NPCs and friends).
    4. RED NAIL VANISH.
    5. More two tone hairstyles.
    6. Clean the wardrobe, we have had all the old balmail and Karl L stuff for ages I think it's time for them to go. Revamp the wardrobe get rid off all the old stuff (generic items) and start with new generic items.
    7. Being able to sell the clothes you no longer want.
    8. New clothes and hairstyles for babies.
    9. Being able to take the babies out.
    10. When you reach max relationship with partner they can no longer break up with you.
    11.Christian Louboutins
    12. More Kash Clothes and hairstyles for partners. Everything costs KStars and is super expensive.

I agree with everything!
    (∩ᄑ_ᄑ)⊃──☆*:・゚*:・゚’★
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Sam19 wrote: »
    I agree with everything!

You can't remove things from the wardrobe that people have bought and paid for. Tf?!
  • Chenayhaye.ch@gmail.comChenayhaye.ch@gmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think it would be nice to have some type of time and date indicator in the game so I know when the next day begins. Also please fix the "video for k-stars/energy" feature.
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    I would like some sort of notification for when there are new customers in our shops. Especially now that there is the hair salon in Brooklyn next to the Chevier store in Toronto, I have a hard time keeping track of when there will be new customers to attend to. Maybe the store managers could give us a ring to tell us there's a customer waiting?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Re the earring back issue mentioned. Here is a look at the square multigem earrings from 7/14/17. We LOVE LOVE LOVE the earring, but hate the way one earring is solid gold, the back of the earring. In rl the 3 dimensional earrings twisting and showing different sides is fine, but the stationary look of mismatched earrings is really disliked.

Games earrings on left, player preferred modification on right.
    71417earring.jpg
    TThe earring from 7/24/17 are the same way.
    Lovely stones on one ear, solid back on the other. We know your way is technically 'right' but for the dolls in the game we tend to avoid these lovely earrings.

ETA: we don't have one single hairstyle to cover up the offending ear.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    It would be so nice if instead of adding new locations add neighborhoods to the locations that we have already.
    For example:
    Paris
    - 11th arrondissement
    -20th arrondissement
    -Montperonasse
    -Quartier Pigalle

London
    -Soho (Like New York)
    -Kensington
    -Knightsbridge

Rome
    -Esquiline Hill

Tokyo
    - Asakusa
    -Ebisu
    -Yoyogi

Milan
    -Porta Genova

Venice
    -San Marco
    -San Polo

Dubai
    - Jumeirah
    -Dubai Marina
    -Business Bay

Toronto
    -Riverside

New Delhi
    - Connaught Place
    -Lajpat Nagar

Miami
    -South Beach
    -Little Havana
    -Bal Harbour
    -Design District

New Orleans
    -French Quarter
    - Lower Garden District
  • okayjonokayjon Registered Users 36 Posts
    - would like to see more skin tones
    - add a club/clique feature (main reason why I played KKG)
    - add an online top star leaderboard
    - option to play game in vertical view
    KKH- Jon
    iOS
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I personally love how real the earrings look. Please don't change it, Glu.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Please do something against these spamming bots. They annoy the heck outta me :(
    Bonus star for parties so party events don't feel like such a tedious hassle.

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Bonus star for parties so party events don't feel like such a tedious hassle.

How about the bonus be based on how furnished your place is?
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    Yes. I furnished some houses specifically because I assumed there'd actually be a benefit to spending the kash and kstars on that. The bonus star should be the benefit so there's actually an incentive.

• BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    More long, straight, sleek hairstyles to pair with our fancy ball gowns & red carpet dresses. I always find myself using the standard side part long straight hair we all have in our closets from the beginning of the game because I don't always like using shorter hairstyles or wearing it up. We need some more hairstyles like that to pair with fancy dresses without taking away from the design & details of the gowns.

Also some hairstyles to cover the "backwards" earrings if Glu decides to keep making them that way. Thank you!
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    I would love for all of our pets to be in one place - but I doubt that will ever happen :rolleyes: I find it so tedious to keep track of all the pets I've bought in all of the various homes.
  • okayjonokayjon Registered Users 36 Posts
    I would love for all of our pets to be in one place - but I doubt that will ever happen :rolleyes: I find it so tedious to keep track of all the pets I've bought in all of the various homes.

That would be pretty cool, if our car and pet follow us from home to home. Also if you could dress your pet to personalize them to feel like a pet instead of an object.
    KKH- Jon
    iOS
  • MeekaMamaMeekaMama Registered Users 17 Posts
    Suggestion:
    -Ability to be in the same room with my husband and children
    -Allow my husband to hold the babies
    -Have projects or events my husband and babies can attend
    -Give the option for the babies to age
    -Continued to offer more natural African American hair styles
    -Add a grey hair color
    -Add an option to own a children's clothing or toy store
    -More organized friends list in game
    -put jobs in order
    -have an opinion to catch up to jobs before having long list of 14+ jobs
    -have the ability to work two jobs at once
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    In regards to our reality TV shows, it'd be amazing if there was a designated button in our homes where we can start shooting our shows instead of going to the studio in Hollywood, pick to start a show e.g in Dubai then when you're done you remain there :/ I usually feel it's really Inconvenient.
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I would LOVE to see this hair in a future update/event:
    RuHrdM0.jpg

Preferably with the strands falling over both shoulders as in the pic (guys are getting GREAT long hairstyles lately, although none has this characteristic).

I'll leave the link of this model's IG here.

He has an AMAZING hair, he does so many variety of hairstyles with braids, colorful ombré and hair acessories/jewelry which can provide TONS of inspiration for the future.

Thank you so much in advance!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    More pointy toe pumps like louboutin and Tom Ford
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Please add more spaces to the lookbook
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    1) Just like Willow tweets things occasionally & people tweet about us, can our character tweet things as well? Or maybe we can send in-game tweets and they can be seen in our friends' games. That would be so nice :)

2) I remember it was mentioned here but it'd really help to know how many XPs we have to collect to level up. When we click on "Level XX" button, it'd be so cool to see our progress and points like 15255/20000.

3) An archieve type of storage for our clothes that we never wear. I have some clothes that I never wear and they take up so much space and I have hard time finding the clothes I love. If we have something where we can send our unwanted clothes, it'd be really helpful. Just like when you pack up your winter clothes and make room for your summer clothes. Or "add/drop" option for us to decorate our wardrobe so that we can move our favorite clothes to top for easy access.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Can we please take pictures with our pets? Holding them would be so cute. :)
    And more individual and with our partners poses. <3