Weekend Event 7/28/17 - Get Ready to Dress Up!

13Next

Comments

• Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    spent loads of stars chasing the hair to no avail, 1 got 1 item the top the rest was energy and event points, stopping now before I end up with no K stars at all
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I won the puppy bag in my first try, yay! Luck day! Then I decided to wait my free box result before try my luck to the hair, I shouldn't cause the box I almost picked was the one who was holding the hair, that palette had all 4 items.

My free box gave me k-stars, I spent them trying another box and got the blazer (that is pretty cool, but without the GB's pants seems not work with anything else), with just 2 items left in the boxes, thought I shouldn't be greedy and stopped there.

I really like the pony, reminds me Tommy Oliver's the OG green Power Ranger (random thought, would be great to have a PR halloween costume this year), but definitely I don't have the same feeling that I have for the fab ponytail I missed last year...I don't know, maybe I'll give a shot later or not... Well this time I won't get out of the event with empty hands, the earnable hair is EVERYTHING!

Good luck to everyone who are still chasing something!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I won the puppy bag in my first try, yay! Luck day! Then I decided to wait my free box result before try my luck to the hair, I shouldn't cause the box I almost picked was the one who was holding the hair, that palette had all 4 items.

My free box gave me k-stars, I spent them trying another box and got the blazer (that is pretty cool, but without the GB's pants seems not work with anything else), with just 2 items left in the boxes, thought I shouldn't be greedy and stopped there.

I really like the pony, reminds me Tommy Oliver's the OG green Power Ranger (random thought, would be great to have a PR halloween costume this year), but definitely I don't have the same feeling that I have for the fab ponytail I missed last year...I don't know, maybe I'll give a shot later or not... Well this time I won't get out of the event with empty hands, the earnable hair is EVERYTHING!

Good luck to everyone who are still chasing something!:)

Congrats on winning the puppy, Vats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so frickin adorable :o I didn't win the hair either, however I won the other 3 GB items so I'm not going to complain :p I'm happy with the earnables so I'll be grinding to get those :D:D Still wishing Vats and Kiki could pose together for pics :(
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Yay, Vatsey! The puppy is adorable! So happy you are lucky <3

I got the top in my free gift box. Not complaining! :D
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Here are the contents of my free GB. Kinda yucky -- this is the second week in a row where there were only 2 GB items out of 4 in my free palette. The GB skirt is lovely and the GB earrings are quite unique, so good luck and congrats to anyone chasing those!

Of the earnables, I most like the men's hair and the women's shoes -- nice color and the bow detail above the toes is cute. And there's another pet purse!! Those are some of my favorite items in the game, so I'm very happy to see another one added :) I still take my Easter bunny out for a stroll every few days.

3d4Dv86.png
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww, I'm sorry Pez. I've seen good palettes and bad, and then average ones. if you ever buy giftboxes, an idea might be to buy one or two on the same palette as you free box. That helps increase your odds of hitting one of the good ones. One each palette can feel like whack a mole, the good boxes are likely to be moving around.

And some players swear that the good boxes are very often good boxes from one palette to the next, but that looks too random for my way of looking at it. My fave, unless I'm feeling really lucky is the multiple boxes in the same palette.

to confuse you more, a lot of players try to get a bonus item from the boxes before they start, in order to increase their guest/costar points to increase from one to two.

I guess i plsy play all three ways. If someone isn't in a star buying mood, you can always save earned stars to try the more than one box in a palette. But, when we played with physical fashion dolls we had to buy cars, houses.], clothes, carrying cases, dolls. So it makes sense now would put some cash in the game. I refuse to link a credit card.....but google and iTunes gift cards are awesome.
    This was just basic advice for anyone needing game strategy for gb items.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    if you ever buy giftboxes, an idea might be to buy one or two on the same palette as you free box. That helps increase your odds of hitting one of the good ones. One each palette can feel like whack a mole, the good boxes are likely to be moving around.

This is indeed what I do when chasing an item! Good advice koko, thank you for writing it up :) I have not truly chased anything in a while -- I usually only let myself do that in pursuit of a long hairstyle. There are few things more tempting than seeing a GB hairstyle that I can or do wear my hair like IRL!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Congrats VATS for getting the dog! Please post a pic - I can't wait to see how it looks closer up.

I got the hair, which is fine, but it was my least favorite GB item this week.

i88cS4Q.png?2
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    Thanks Sugar,Cherrey and webra for always sending good vibes to me! Glad you were able to win some goodies too to help you to grind at least!:)

And yeah would be awesome if we were able to unite Android and iOS pals. It's so good to be able to play with Linda, Kayla, haftime and the others in K&K.

I need less than 100 points to complete the event, I'm grinding hard to get that hair. I had to install a new toilet seat...I need to feel glamorous again lol, the hair will help me for sure!:p

I'll post an image of the puppy in the fashion thread, go check!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_ottf60pWxG1swz9zro1_540.jpg

I was hoping for the blazer but I can't complain about the dog at all LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Palette had only 3 items :mad:

WFYHX61.png?1

I really wanted the skirt & earrings, but after seeing only three items, I am not going to chase. Also, I now know that the earrings have that weird one-sided thing, so I don't want them after all. If I'd known, maybe I wouldn't have opened the extra boxes at all and saved myself 80 stars! Oh well, I got an okay top out of it, though we have another in our closet that is very similar. I'll post how Everly styled the top over in the weekend fashion thread.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Hope everyone is enjoying the event. How about another musical interlude? Is this great or what?

[video=youtube_share;mPRy1B4t5YA]https://youtu.be/mPRy1B4t5YA[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Not too happy but not sad either. I didn't really like the hair, would have much rather got stars or money.

IMG_2690.png
    Done!
    IQSSN5s.png?1

Thank you once more GluGods for this event that is DIVINE!

KKH is full of these little moments of happiness, but this was a HUGE moment to me! Truly special!

Wish I could own all items, but won 5 out of 7, that's a nice score!

Tomorrow I'll work on the weekend storyline just for fun. I'm a happy player today!

By the way, great tune Koko!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I just finished as well. I quickly went from liking to loving the color, print, and sheen of this dress once I put it on!

So much work and detail was put into all of the items this weekend. Nicely done, Glu!

1p6UPHK.png

Yes exactly. I am the owner of nothing in any yellow shade in real life...I love this dress. I love the shape, style, and I gore the color. If that pink prom dress was styled like this....I'd never take it off.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    blL2BYg.jpg

I luv this skirt!! 😘
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hope you're all having a good weekend! The next midweek event starts on Monday and we'll all be partying.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Yes, the skirt is a showstopper. Love how all the dolls look in the yellow dress and in the black skirt. I finished with the last a while ago, they look so pretty. There are so many tops that look great with the skirt.

You know what it's time for? How about a little Uptown Funk? A little tapping music maybe?

[video=youtube_share;OPf0YbXqDm0]https://youtu.be/OPf0YbXqDm0[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Problaby my favourite skirt ever, so in love 😍

KKH_Screenshot_1501369263707.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I just finished the event storyline and I didn't recive a call or any extra event points. I'm just wondering if this happened to anyone else or if my game possibly glitched?
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    PlantWitch wrote: »
    I just finished the event storyline and I didn't recive a call or any extra event points. I'm just wondering if this happened to anyone else or if my game possibly glitched?
    I have two games and chose different options on both (the sexy photo shoot on one, and the family friendly thing on the other) and I didn't get a call in either game. I did get the regular event points and the bonus points that you get when you click on the notification thing when you finish the event. (Do you know what I mean?) But I didn't get the additional bonus points we sometimes also get when we get a phone call after we're done, because obviously I didn't get a phone call.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Call me greedy, but I just finished the bonus storyline with Simon winning Manager of the Year and I was hoping for some extra payout at the end, despite not going for the 10 k-stars and dealing with Willow along the way... Has anyone opted to go for the 10 stars and not helping Simon with Willow?
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Screenshot_2017-07-30-12-47-04.jpg

Tried again for the hair. And I almost chose the first box, but then spontaneously changed my mind. 😞
    Not one giftbox item, only earnables for me, can't afford to chase...
    Android
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I have two games and chose different options on both (the sexy photo shoot on one, and the family friendly thing on the other) and I didn't get a call in either game. I did get the regular event points and the bonus points that you get when you click on the notification thing when you finish the event. (Do you know what I mean?) But I didn't get the additional bonus points we sometimes also get when we get a phone call after we're done, because obviously I didn't get a phone call.

I chose "embrace it" and got 30 bonus event points. Didn't get a call after that either. I wonder if 30 is the max bonus points we can get this week? How many bonus points did you get on the game choosing "call it out" (the family friendly show)?
    I didn't choose difficulty with my games this time, both games chose "embrace it" because I thought Kim's advice - "not making a big deal" is the key to the right answer? Just curious how many bonus points if chose to call it out?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_otx3hdWW7J1swz9zro2_1280.jpg

Finished this morning. Not too shabby considering how late I woke yesterday. Thank goodness for getting an item in my free box because it was a definite help LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats