Weekend Event 8/4/2017 Keep the Cameras Rolling

Comments

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    But, look at my terrible palette! So glad I didn't open more! Glu, please stop doing this.
    We all know you changed the algorithm for event palettes. You are trying to prevent players from getting an event item from our free box. But, you won't encourage players who only opens free box open more by seeing only two event items in a palette. You are only making players who used to open more now open less.

THIS! ↑↑↑ I hope GLU will listen to us especially about this issue for not having all the items in the palette. You just prevent players from buying kstars because players are hesitant to open boxes. Just sayin the truth. Btw, that pink is so elegant. :)

Sorry YesWeJenn :( That's really an awful palette :(
    Congrats Genthea~! I envy you haha that's pure luck :)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    YesWeJenn wrote: »
    Brb, crying...
    IMG_1732.png
    Oh no, this really is a very bad pallette... so sorry you got this!

IMG_8631.jpg
    Wow, this pallette is horrible too! You got really lucky with your pick!! And your doll looks gorgeous in that dress!!

Congrats Genthea on picking the dress!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Of course in my free box I opened.... the hair. LOL. I opened two more on that pallette and received kash :mad: and the stunning pink dress. I immediately changed Dixie's outfit but I just couldn't have her wear that wig.

Holly, I got the hair too :rolleyes: LOL. I changed it to every colour I could and then wore it for about 10 mins and said "UH, NO!". Now it will sit in my closet with the other ones I'll never wear but at least it's bonus points!!!!! :cool:
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I'm so happy I got the pink dress in my free box! That's the only gb item I really wanted.
    But, look at my terrible palette! So glad I didn't open more! Glu, please stop doing this.
    We all know you changed the algorithm for event palettes. You are trying to prevent players from getting an event item from our free box. But, you won't encourage players who only open free box open more by seeing only two event items in a palette. You are only making players who used to open more now open less.

This is so true, Angeline! They definitely tweaked the algorithm again. There were only two items in my first palette. I lucked out and got the dress, but I'm definitely not spending more until the odds go back up of winning an item and not cash or energy. I really don't understand why they do this! It seems like the opposite of a sound business strategy.
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Congrats Genthea~! I envy you haha that's pure luck :)

Thanks honey! I don't know what's going on with my game lately, I used to get cash and cash only. Hope you can get things you like as well :o
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Congrats Genthea on picking the dress!!
    Thank you very much, Linda :o:o
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Thanks dolls for your mental support ;)! There is an upside to that horrible pallette I got: I've already earned the sparkly jacket, so finishing this event's gonna be a breeze. Positive thoughts!
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Unpopular opinion, but I'm not really a fan of most of these items, the only thing I liked at all was the pink dress. Luckily, on my first box, I immediately got it! Looking around it seems that that's the case for most people 🤔 Either way, I'm thrilled! I don't care for the jacket suit thing or colorful hair enough to keep trying for them, but it's kind of a relief? I spent all week throwing parties, I'm so behind on "real" work, I have about 10 assignments piled up and Simon, Maria, and Kim keep adding more by the day. Does anyone else feel kinda relieved when they don't like the event items? It's like a chance to take a breather almost lol

anyway, I'm really happy I got my pink dress! Now I have the entire weekend to just catch up on assignments 😊
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Who's ready to start thinking about the next event that starts on Monday?

It's going to be a Show Your Style competition!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks Linda! I just can't say no to PINK!! :p

Max & Syndra, sometimes GLU's business strategy doesn't make sense at all. I used to always open two more boxes in my first palette. Now I would rather stock up my KStars.

Sugar, sorry I'm LOL reading your "UH, NO!" wearing the gb hair after seeing ppl on social media call it "Einstein hair"!!

YesWeJenn, I feel your pain. Our palettes were so similar and it could've been me. Well ... at this stage, we all know how to think positively to make ourselves feel better. When I waste my KStars on gift boxes, I count how many days/ months of videos I watch can get them back! LOL!

AListJacey, welcome to the forum. At the beginning of the game play, the tasks piling up on the list could be overwhelming. It will get better. I'm weak. No matter I like the earnable items or not, I have to collect them all.

Thanks for the pre-spoiler, Kalinda! Yes! To SYS!! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LBreannLBreann Registered Users 8 Posts
    Did anyone else start this weekend's event only to go back in 2 hours later and have everything reset?? I went in, opened my daily gift box, did 3 reality shows and got 30+ event points in my free gift box (oh yay :( ) two hours ago, and then came back in just now and everything had reset like it was my first time opening. I just wanted to see if anyone had a similar issue before posting it under the FAQ and support thread :(
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Sugar, sorry I'm LOL reading your "UH, NO!" wearing the gb hair after seeing ppl on social media call it "Einstein hair"!!

HA!

AListJacey I feel your pain. I'm behind on the new storylines and with the extra day of midweeks I haven't had time to catch up on those or my businesses. I think I have 5 waiting and I'm pretty sure they're all 8 hour :(
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    LBreann wrote: »
    Did anyone else start this weekend's event only to go back in 2 hours later and have everything reset?? I went in, opened my daily gift box, did 3 reality shows and got 30+ event points in my free gift box (oh yay :( ) two hours ago, and then came back in just now and everything had reset like it was my first time opening. I just wanted to see if anyone had a similar issue before posting it under the FAQ and support thread :(

Yes, that happens sometimes to me, too! What you should do is to stay in game a little bit before closing it. Oh, and never force close your game by swiping it off!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    So I must say the earnables are out of this world this week thanks so so much Glu great work. After seeing the GB items on Summer I decided to only chase the dress and I got it in my second box woop woop. I forgot to screenshot but this is my free box.

DCgDJgk.png
    OwMGNGw.jpg
    FR9Bhl6.jpg

Thanks for the spoilers, Kalinda! I wonder how's it going to be?
    If I'm not mistaken, last time we had SYS the rewards were gold box, throwback box and 2 new items. That was so cool!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm so not willing to grind today. Glad that we have until Sunday and this event isn't hard.

I was hoping to get an item in my free box to help with bonus, but got kash of course. Would love to get the vest, pretty sure I could turn it into a 'mandress'.

As lots of people pointed here, just 2 items popped up in my palette.

The first gig was pretty funny, I really am expecting to see a guy with horns till the last gig to check Maria's reaction lol. Hoping to get tons of bonus too!

SYS that's interesting! Hope the required item will be kash again. Thanks Kalinda!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts

Yes, I love these so much. I hope, we can still buy with kash and get the TB box still. I can't wait to see the spoilers! :D
  • LBreannLBreann Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yes, that happens sometimes to me, too! What you should do is to stay in game a little bit before closing it. Oh, and never force close your game by swiping it off!

Oh thanks! I was wondering if that was what happened but I've never had it do it before so I wasn't sure. Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely be more careful next time, haha :)
    judithkkh wrote: »
    I personally stick to 3 hours ones because I can do at least two with a full bar of energy but I'd like to know how does the 8 hr ones work for anyone who makes them, too. Hmm, are they better? What's your strategy? :o

Judith, how much energy do you have in a bar. I have 35, I'm gonna go ahead and say it's the house you have, right? I have use the Hollywood house and I still have to use all 35 energy and many 1 or 2 more.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    be still my heart. A show your stule, and we even get to sleep a litttle, maybe?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    LBreann wrote: »
    That may have happened to me on a smaller scale, like i left sftr one or two guest, came back a few minutes later and started again, but I thought it was my morning brain confusing my games. I'll keep qn eye out. But with android, I always close the long way, where the "do re realyy want to exit' pops up and I have to confirm.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    be still my heart. A show your stule, and we even get to sleep a litttle, maybe?

I barely sleep as it is every other day. I think I missed 2 or 3 rounds last time and I still got the items. Hopefully, it's that easy Monday

Super excited about the SYS, as its starting on Monday do we get the item on sunday so we can play around with the looks we want to submit?
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

Wait, Kalinda said,Monday! Does that mean one extra day but hopefully same required points?!
    That would be great! Can't wait to see what item we will be styling with!! Pretty Please ... :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    AA21Im8.jpg

Finished! Somebody spank me, I've been grinding all day. Now I can relax for the weekend. :)
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Just in time for the series premiere of Life of Kylie on E! we're having a reality event!

male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png

I decided to dig a little deeper and just found the inspiration for the men´s clothes.

Adrien Brody @ Met Gala 2015 and Jayden Smith @ Met Gala 2016.

1430843897_adrien-brody-zoom.jpg

Willow-Smith-Jaden-Smith-Met-Gala-2016.jpg
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    Paty, I really appreciate when you post the inspiration outfits! These looks were both stunning IRL.

Thank you haftime! ♥
    Glad to know you like it!
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts

Found this in my closet.

IMG_9764.png
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    Judith, how much energy do you have in a bar. I have 35, I'm gonna go ahead and say it's the house you have, right? I have use the Hollywood house and I still have to use all 35 energy and many 1 or 2 more.

Okay, I don't mean to nose in to your conversation but I was just calculating that and I wanted to share. I think 16-17 is enough with one gig in Calabasas home. It ables you to invite 4 friends, and it takes 20 but gives back 4 so, 16. You only need to do an additional 4 energy action and it's done. So it's kinda 20 but from all the tapping & occasional energy bolt drops, it's less than 20. And I don't even use rapid recharge, it's good. I have 42 energies but they're never full haha I'm in the game all day.

Update: Yep, that's it. I started a reality event in Calabasas with 18 energies and after friends, all I had to use was 2 + 1 actions and I was left with one energy. Sometimes you don't get 2 and 1 energy actions so in order not to risk it I use 4 energy action because if it doesn't come I'll be have to do an eight energy one.

BIG EDIT: I also have one bonus gold star, I totally forgot about that.
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Ktinaavi wrote: »
    Found this in my closet.

IMG_9764.png

I just received a mini-update and saw those shoes, too. They're very cute and I'd buy them even if they weren't a SYS styling item. Too bad it's looking like we're back to paying K-stars instead of cash like the previous round, though. 20-30 K-stars would be more palatable; I'm worried 45 is a bit too steep and will turn off a lot of folks again.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

Just saw the mini update and the shoes! I think they are super cute! I'm sure they will be on sale usually the SYS items are 15/20kstars max I do wish they were Kash as more people can participate that way!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.