Options

Weekend Fashion Show - 8/04/17 Reality Show weekend Clothes

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Just in time for the series premiere of Life of Kylie on E! we're having a reality event!

You were right about the silver suit. What do you think of all the items?

female_rewards.png

female_gift_box.png

male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png

Show us what you've earned in your boxes and with event points. I'm loving these fashions.

Here's AppleP with Webra. It's so wonderful to see you all in new looks. I got my friends back.
Now show us what your game and their friends are rocking!

IMG_2444.jpg
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Looking fabulous, koko! Pink looks gorgeous on your doll :o

Here's my doll, I don't know why she looks so disturbed blowing a kiss haha

IMG_8952.jpg

IMG_8950.jpg
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    Q4cHfgX.jpg

LOVE this gown 😍😍😍
  • Options
    Oh, that's not perturbed, Genevieve. That's 'Doin' the Amy'. It's a dance craze around here started by AmyT! If anyone finds the link to the whole "Doin' the Amy" thing started, I'll be your bestie forever. ;) Your Doll looks great. Pink becomes her.

Khant, your doll is gorg rocking the hair and the dress. Vats will be in heaven today, all of us running around in the pink gowns.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh no! I don't know if it's because of the region I'm in, but I can't see some pictures you share :( Probably some websites for image sharing are blocked on my country. But I'm sure it's something gorge, Khant :o I wish I could see :/
    Oh, that's not perturbed, Genevieve. That's 'Doin' the Amy'. It's a dance craze around here started by AmyT! If anyone finds the link to the whole "Doin' the Amy" thing started, I'll be your bestie forever. ;) Your Doll looks great. Pink becomes her.

Thank you so much, Koko <33 Haha, can't wait to find out what Doin' the Amy is :D
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Show us what you've earned in your boxes and with event points. I'm loving these fashions.

Here's AppleP with Webra. It's so wonderful to see you all in new looks. I got my friends back.
    Now show us what your game and their friends are rocking!

IMG_2444.jpg

omg Glu what's up with the cut off hair? I never noticed that, I'm running off to double check because this is one of my fav hair.
    PM to add
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    7CFgjew.jpg

Got the dress in my free box which is exciting because it was really the only GB item I liked :p
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Loving all these looks! I got the GB hair, will take a picture to post now.
    If anyone finds the link to the whole "Doin' the Amy" thing started, I'll be your bestie forever. ;)

Here you go bestie. :p But that pic is missing though. Photobucket, grrrr!

Weekend Fashion Show - 5/12/17 Show us your Bangs and Bags
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Here you go bestie. :p But that pic is missing though. Photobucket, grrrr!

Weekend Fashion Show - 5/12/17 Show us your Bangs and Bags

Ahahaha it's amazing! Tough I couldn't see the original image, Photobucket, grrrr!, I get what it is now. I love it, thanks Bilal :o
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    So lucky to have picked the dress in my free GB! I let myself open three more GBs on a fresh palette in pursuit of the stole, but no fur for Pez. But that's okay, because I got some of my K-stars back, plus the cute purse!

The dress really makes me think "prom" for some reason, so I slipped on a wrist corsage the same color as the purse before stepping into the photobooth. And of course I wore my favorite hair color, lip shade, and ring for a pink overload!! :)
    ATYyIzG.png

9ZvhQxI.gif
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I must say I am obsessed with the dress Summer loves it too. The lace details on the top of the dress are my favourite part. The trousers are amazing too Im loving how great they look with so many different tops.

OwMGNGw.jpg
    FR9Bhl6.jpg
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I could easily finish the event this afternoon if I didn't have appointments to go to :p I'll try the pink gown on later, right now Kiki is too busy reveling in the sparkly jacket :o Everyone looks great in their outfits!! Good luck on the grind and boxes dolls :cool:

hK3Ond.jpg
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm dumb and didn't pay enough attention to realize the jumpsuit is actually two pieces! That's exciting
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I´m done! I´m not a fan of the earnable hair, so I won´t be grinding for it. My doll Lily, is already more than happy with her prizes for today.

5N3xlJv.png

yVgKOGT.png
  • Options
    KKH_Screenshot_1501867492549.jpg
    Oh Vatsy.... can Vuitton come out and play?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The magazine ELLE (US) just shared this on their Instagram. See, there are many ways to style this accessory!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/elleusa/?hl=en

20589703_400960963640029_4980114231543201792_n.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    The magazine ELLE (US) just shared this on their Instagram. See, there are many ways to style this accessory!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/elleusa/?hl=en

20589703_400960963640029_4980114231543201792_n.jpg

I probably missed the conversation & am being delusional but are those sunglasses the ones we'll be having for SYS event? I can't figure anything out but yeah, I'm gonna pretend like this is it bECAUSE I LOVE GLASSEEEESS
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    ELLE was promoting the glasses, but I was focusing on the fur stole, which is like the one in the weekend event.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    ELLE was promoting the glasses, but I was focusing on the fur stole, which is like the one in the weekend event.

Ohhh, see, I knew I was missing things. The fur we have this weekend is so cute by the way! I'm so sorry I read too much into things I'm so ashamed right now :DDD

This game and Game of Thrones. There's nothing else makes me want to make up theories & read spoilers like KKH and GOT. It keeps me alive lol
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Love how our base hair color peeks through the pink of this braid. You know the earnables are fantastic when you finish the event this early! Show me your shiny futuristic styles, dolls :cool:

uAKWjZI.gif
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    wow everyone looks great! I am loving these pants. Here's how I styled Everly in them:

6VFM9vd.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    Zlii9Zx.jpg
    IuvfNIS.jpg
    YCavUYM.jpg
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Here is my doll showing her new items!!
    I really think the jacket and pants work best together but wanted to try to style them seperately.

IMG_6156.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Thank you Glu for making the diamond suit earnable! One of my most favorite events ever!!
    KKH_Screenshot_1501942011458.jpg
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Girls, I love how you style your dolls, so fashionable.
    Especially Linda, I love all of your combinations, your shoes are soo fine, and those gorge hairs! And I took a page out of your book and did a photo collage as well.

Here's Genevieve, paying tribute to AmyT, then going to Chevier and being a boss lady and at last, she loves her new hair and decides to chill & be pretty in pink. Thank you Glu, this was so fun.

untismol.png
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I´m in love with these pants!

s37i8Rs.png
  • Options
    Sam19Sam19 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I'm in love with this suit ❤️

xOYnd0i.jpg
    (∩ᄑ_ᄑ)⊃──☆*:・゚*:・゚’★
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I really loved how Carolina styled her pants so I jumped into something cute and took us to Vegas for a #Glam moment -

tumblr_ou8ldxZu5D1swz9zro2_500.jpgtumblr_ou8ldxZu5D1swz9zro1_500.jpg
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Qvx6NAL.jpg

jwAOW8M.jpg

So6eZHl.jpg

thanks Glu, loved the earnables this weekend
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I'm loving how everyone styled their items! You all look amazing :D
    I didn't like the earnable hair so I decided to stop at the top. And here's how I styled my items :)

Photo_Grid_1502016901314.jpg

The 1st image reminded me of Gal Gadot :) I'm kinda obsessed with her lol.
    And in the 2nd image I tried recreating Cara's Met Gala look :)
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Finally finished, because I really liked the outfit but I couldn't get the hair. I wasn't too worried about that but here's my doll :oIMG_2860.jpg