Update WishTank.*************7.2 OUT NOW

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
update-page_Form_Page_Top_Image.jpg

Kalinda posted this teaser in the old update thread yesterday, so I guess that's an invitation to start theorizing about our next update. what will the update after 7.1 bring for our game?

More spoilers:

The next update will include a new location, new clothes and a new business to run!

This sounds great. I love businesses, because i love making my rounds and running my little empire. Lol. Collecting stars, and xp......

What location do you hope we get.....and what business?

Of course I can't wait to see the clothes and hair in the update, ....but what else do you hope will be tucked away in there? What new content are you hoping for? What features? A pet? What do you hope we'll get?

I know I know, make our dolls prettier. Let's just call that more makeup. supacool.gif

so, I'm hoping for that long awaited shoe and boot store, in the middle of Park City, Utah. Jk. I love warm exotic locations. Bikinis and light clothing for all. Hmm, unless it's a cold, snowy place....perfect for Furs in the middle of Summer. So let your imagination run wild. What would YOU like in our next update?
Ooh ooh ooh......Harley please? I'd love a nice Harley......just sayin'.......now what's on Your update WishList?
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    A make-up store would be cool. Maybe we could create new make-up lines every week, just like we do in Chevier.
    About the location..I don´t know...looks like Kim and Kanye went to the Bahamas recently, so maybe that´s it.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I don't want to just keep doing repetitive gigs for our businesses. Is there a way we can "design" clothing items? Not just name a fashion line like what we have in Paris fashion house. Let's say every week during the gig, we get to choose from different materials and our choices can lead to different clothing items to keep. Or it can be as easy as collecting a partnership tile a week and we get to earn a clothing item/ make up product in 3 weeks.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    My two favorite businesses in the game are So Chic London, because we only have to wait 3 days between work cycles instead of 7, and the Igloo Club in Reykjavik, for its variety -- three different gig types (DJing, bartending, and hosting), each with achievements to max out, like Mix Master and Drink Slinger. It would be cool if the new business has associated achievements to pursue and/or its work cycles can be completed more frequently than once a week.

(Side note: since DJ is one of my dream jobs, I wish Simon could offer us DJ gigs at other locations too, like at Club Epik in Abu Dhabi. I forget if there was a quest/storyline DJ gig at Epik, but having more gig variety in Simon's filler jobs would be a welcome addition.)

As far as locations I would like to see added: there are lots, but here are three:
    1) Berlin, for its art and music scenes
    2) Moscow, for all of our Russian players, maybe with cool background art of Red Square and Saint Basil's Cathedral
    3) Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo, for all of our Brazilian players
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I would like to see more skin tones too! And I was just thinking of something pretty minor, but it's an effort that I appreciate when I spot it -- I like when new movie sets are introduced with the storylines, like the street backdrop for our motorcycle racing film trilogy, and the outdoor set with the red car off to one side. After hundreds of gigs over the years spent on the same set, those were breaths of fresh air.

Wouldn't it be fun if they added new movie sets into rotation? They could pop up every once in a while when filming Simon's filler gigs. A moon base. A James Bond-style villain lair. The bridge of a spaceship for a sci-fi film. A crime scene with yellow tape and a chalk outline on the pavement for a TV crime drama. Lol :) I'm just daydreaming. There are many other and much bigger things players would like to see addressed first, but I do want the Glu team to know I notice and appreciate their efforts on little things like that, too. :) I like anything that helps grinding gigs to not feel so repetitive.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I'm hoping for a clothing line, we can own. I'd like that a lot.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please do not start multiple accounts for any reason. Faux accounts will be deleted, posts removed and the situation handled. Thanks for your help
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I'm not sure whether the problem is that I haven't found a face shape that I'm happy with or if I haven't found lips I'm happy with, but I'd like more of both. And a wider variety of makeup styles would be great.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i am kinda hoping they release puerto rico as a location.
    i'm not puerto rican but it's beautiful and san juan would make a nice location.
    i also hope there's new hairstyles.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    Oh yeah, I would love that. I had a week long vacation there when I graduated HS, it was the most fun evah. The shopping in Old San Juan, the forte, the everything was just gorgeous They have the pastel colored buildings making the street look like a rainbow. That would be lovely. Yeah.....2 for Puerto Rico please. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I would really love if they added a bunny as a pet someday! They're my favorite animals, and they're more common than some of the other animals we can already have as pets 🤷🏻*♀️🐰
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    How about running a vintage fashion shop where we can swap clothes we don't like anymore (or have never liked ;)) in return for a little money and K-stars?
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    YesWeJenn wrote: »
    How about running a vintage fashion shop where we can swap clothes we don't like anymore (or have never liked ;)) in return for a little money and K-stars?

I'm totally on board with this... It sounds awesome!!!!!!!!! :cool:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    YesWeJenn wrote: »

That´s a great idea! Or maybe a vintage shop where we could earn some TB items.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm excited about the next update, cause a hair that is at the early access will be unlocked this time and I'm dying to try it on, didn't saw anyone wearing it in the last couple of months.

I remain with the wish that they bring more throwback sales, cause once I solve all my past demands, I'll be able to enjoy the present better.

Maybe guys will have their nipples restored lol.

Also hope Androids get to see the 'Stories' feature.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • FlissFliss Registered Users 34 Posts
    Can't wait for the update to come and I love the new business option! Though I'm hoping for a VIP event soon as I still need to buy the hair salon!

I always seem to struggle to remember the Chevier in Toronto though so some way of keeping track of all our businesses would be amazing! :rolleyes:
    iPad Pro iOS player
    A+++ // 1.1b fans // level 53
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    For this upcoming update I'm hoping for pointy toe pumps, Ibiza as a summer location and more hairstyles
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Sounds good, still working on getting all the business places. I hope there would be something to support your partner/spouse rank. For example I date a guy that was a D list and he was gaining fans but drop quickly, idk why but he did. There should be something to help improve his rank like doing partner gig or something.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I want a reality show update and more viewers for each one.
    Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! 👸🏽💕
  • Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    Dear Glu God,
    I've been a good girl since when I play KKH. And I've been addicted to that game as you intend to do to all of us.
    So please grant my small wishes;
    - Phone call from Chevier, Igloo Club and many others of our businesses to keep track of when it's good to start business.
    - A reminder of what gig we are doing in case we forget and start a new gig.
    - New gift items to send to your friends, not NPC.
    - More ways to earns Kstars (just like we did with energy and kash).
    - A new designing business (not like Chevier), where can actually design clothes and keep one of them ;))
    - Update items to TB boxes.
    - Remove 4k Kash and 50 energy from event boxes...
    - More partnership palettes for VIP subscriptions..
    Please, please... :cool:
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    -Wedding bands for the female dolls like the one the post jewelry theft Kim has in the game. My doll loves her bling rings but I'd like a more simple option.

A revamp that solves the hatred of cash boxes during the weekend events and makes the midweek throwback a better bet for players and Glu too.

-Get rid of the gold and black boxes as Throwback prizes. The first box would be a chance to get a throwback accessory item with option to buy 2 more Throwback accessory boxes. The next box would guarantee Throwback shoes with 60 Kstars for two more Throwback shoe options. The third would be clothing with the option to open two more. The last would be for hair and like the others you could buy 2 more.

-An additional option would be make every prize a specific type of Throwback prize.One week they would all be accessories, the next all shoes, the third all clothes,and the fourth all hair. There would be the chance to buy more (within that weeks them)like it is now. Seriously Glu can you just imagine how much we'd spend chasing guaranteed Throwback hairstyles?
    -The 25 Kstar prizes from the gold and black boxes would be moved to weekend events and they would replace the cash boxes.

With options like that more people would be willing to take a chance on chasing the boxes because it would increase the chances of players getting an item they want.
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I just want the TB week to actually contain more TB products and not have Kash or partnership tiles in black and gold boxes!

Lips that the lipsticks can be changed!

Get rid of the VIP tiles in daily gift boxes for non VIP users
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Ugh those VIP tiles in my daily box are driving me crazy! I can't even remember the last time I won K-stars or got a tile of my own!! It's always Kash, energy or a VIP tile... and a non-VIP subsciber I really have no use for it, they just take up precious space...

I would love it if the would add lip rings, like one of our ingame Kims has.

And reorganisation of the accessories sections: rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces should be seperated.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I vote for everytime we win a VIP tile, those will be added to our collection, but will remain locked until we subscribe the VIP. Think this is a better incentive than just get kash and energy every single day.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Ugh those VIP tiles in my daily box are driving me crazy! I can't even remember the last time I won K-stars or got a tile of my own!! It's always Kash, energy or a VIP tile... and a non-VIP subsciber I really have no use for it, they just take up precious space...

I would love it if the would add lip rings, like one of our ingame Kims has.

And reorganisation of the accessories sections: rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces should be seperated.

Agree with all this! I have a nose ring in real life and Id love my doll to have one too! The lip ring sounds good too!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »

I agree with this, Linda! I would also like some additional organization for the "dresses" category. This category is far too big as it is. Dresses should be separate from shorts and pants outfits, and long gowns should be separate as well .... in my dream closet :o
    Correct me if I'm wrong, maybe there is more use for Waikiki and I just haven't unlocked it yet, but so far, after you finish renewing your vows it's basically just a dead space and you can't do anything there. It would be cool if they updated it so that after the vow renewal ceremony, Waikiki gets maybe a business or house to purchase, or at least clickables to earn energy. As of now, it's just uselessly taking up space on my map and I always have to remember to avoid it as I'm zooming around grabbing energy from all the countries.
    KKH iOS player ✨

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, maybe there is more use for Waikiki and I just haven't unlocked it yet, but so far, after you finish renewing your vows it's basically just a dead space and you can't do anything there. It would be cool if they updated it so that after the vow renewal ceremony, Waikiki gets maybe a business or house to purchase, or at least clickables to earn energy. As of now, it's just uselessly taking up space on my map and I always have to remember to avoid it as I'm zooming around grabbing energy from all the countries.

Seconded! It's a beautifully designed space, and I would love if the designers' effort got more use by having a purpose for the location beyond the renewal.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    When we got London as a location we got so Chic London. That was the most useless location and then suddenly in an update a while later it became a working location they took everything we hated to bed and they made it great. It became our 1st work for stars business. So.... useless today is integral tomorrow. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    When we got London as a location we got so Chic London. That was the most useless location and then suddenly in an update a while later it became a working location they took everything we hated to bed and they made it great. It became our 1st work for stars business. So.... useless today is integral tomorrow. ;)

I'm still waiting for the garage in Calabasas to become useful :D

EDIT: Not the garage, but whatever that location on the far right in Calabasas is.
    hackers can burn in hell
    daffodil wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for the garage in Calabasas to become useful :D

EDIT: Not the garage, but whatever that location on the far right in Calabasas is.

Ah I think you're referring to the house that your boyfriend can move into! My husband currently lives there. If you are dating an A lister they move into that Calabasas location, and less than A listers move into the apartments by LAX I believe.
    KKH iOS player ✨