6 Hour Gigs

queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
Can someone please explain to me, why it takes way more energy to finish a 6 hour gig then it does an 8 hour. I used about 2 and a half bars of energy on an 8 and about 3 and a half on a 6 and sometimes, I barely finish them. :(

Comments

• Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    I also questioned that :D
    I guess it's because 6 hour gig is rare than 3 hour and 8 hour ones.
    If you pay attention then during an event, there's a new storyline which always has 6 hour gig. And 6 hour gig always gives us 25 event point excluding bonus point :).
    And even if it's party event or dating event, as long as you complete that storyline with professional gigs. You still get event point :D
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I also questioned that :D
    I guess it's because 6 hour gig is rare than 3 hour and 8 hour ones.
    If you pay attention then during an event, there's a new storyline which always has 6 hour gig. And 6 hour gig always gives us 25 event point excluding bonus point :).
    And even if it's party event or dating event, as long as you complete that storyline with professional gigs. You still get event point :D

Oh, okay. That makes a lot of sense. I'm gonna start saving those now, lol and thank you so much for helping me out! :o
    Oh, okay. That makes a lot of sense. I'm gonna start saving those now, lol and thank you so much for helping me out! :o

You are welcome :)
    But don't save all of those for event lol. Because I think that only 6 hour gigs of that new storyline give us event point regardless of what types of event is. I haven't tried with others though.
    So I guess just play it safe, save it for professional events :)
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
    You are welcome :)
    But don't save all of those for event lol. Because I think that only 6 hour gigs of that new storyline give us event point regardless of what types of event is. I haven't tried with others though.
    So I guess just play it safe, save it for professional events :)

I had two 6 hour and now I have one, I'm trying to get all the 8 hour ones out of my little feed thing but they keep racking up. Wish they weren't all 8 hours :rolleyes:
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I thought I was the only one who thought that about 6 hr gigs! Haha, they always seem to take more than two full energy bars while the 8 hr ones are done by then. It makes a lot of sense what you guys are saying, though! :o
    I had two 6 hour and now I have one, I'm trying to get all the 8 hour ones out of my little feed thing but they keep racking up. Wish they weren't all 8 hours :rolleyes:

;) I still prefer 3-hour gig since it require less energy while reward more event points. It's also the best when completing any gigs, we get 1 kstar :rolleyes:
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
    judithkkh wrote: »
    I thought I was the only one who thought that about 6 hr gigs! Haha, they always seem to take more than two full energy bars while the 8 hr ones are done by then. It makes a lot of sense what you guys are saying, though! :o

I just realize it after completing 6-hour gig during a dating event accidentally :D
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
    ;) I still prefer 3-hour gig since it require less energy while reward more event points. It's also the best when completing any gigs, we get 1 kstar :rolleyes:

I rarely get 3 hour gigs :(

Me too. But whenever it's professional event, I'll go with 3-hour reality event while hoping we can have 1 kstar each gig as well.
    That makes me remember those good old day with 1 and 3-hour gigs lol.
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

You typically only see the 3 hour gigs when Simon calls you in-between storylines. I think he usually gives you 3 (or is it 4?) options to choose from and you can either pick one or pass and he'll call you back later. So if he offers you an 8 hour then decline and he should offer a 3 hour at some point.

If your goal is to earn k-stars during events where you can earn one from completing gigs, reality shows are the way to go because they use less energy to finish.