Options

Weekend Event 8/11/2017 - Very Important Players (We Hope We Hope We Hope)

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Really?! Pubic hair was the first thought that came to my mind!

iIUqgUE.gif
    PM to add
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    same here! Don't get me wrong the items are cute but I'm a long hair lover, so 500 for a short hairstyle is a little much if I'd hardly ever use it. I think I'm just gonna go for the gift box and hope for the best! The sheer black floral dress is so pretty!

I agree. The giftbox dress is the only thing that I like but ugh, not gonna chase it. I have horrible luck with giftboxes lol
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Thanks for showing us the inspirations Paty! You rock!

The first guy looks like a psycho! Totally would cross the street if I saw him coming in my direction lol.!

Hahahahah. He does look like a psycho. The character he plays is very odd. He is the lead on Mr Robot and was nominated for acting awards for it but maybe he's naturally inclined to be weird. Lol

I love that Paty posts the inspiration outfits. I prefer the GB version over the real life Kylie dress but I prefer the real life Kendall dress over the earnable one. I do like it enough to want it though. I will probably stop at the dress as I don't think the hair is unique or needed. I do love the SMC hair but have no need for another pair of gold s****py heels.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Ok, I understand that the word filter has a problem with sp@rse because it includes the British word for rear end but why does the word filter have an issue with s t r a p p y? Does t r a p have some adult meaning i am unaware of?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    I WANT THAT EARNABLE HAIR. Does anybody know how much k-stars it takes to get all of the earnables?
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Mirela wrote: »
    I WANT THAT EARNABLE HAIR. Does anybody know how much k-stars it takes to get all of the earnables?

15 - 50 - 300 - 500. In that order. :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I like both dresses. Not sure if I want to go up to 500 stars for the hair. Not my favorite, so it's up to Maria!
    Why men can't have proper length pants?!:mad: #NoMoreShrinkPantsForGuys

Male_gift_box.png
    Paty wrote: »
    Boy´s inspirations are Rami Malek and Nick "So Delicious" Jonas!

Met-Ball-Best-Dressed-Rami-Malek.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Awwww you guys! ♥
    I´m glad you like to see the real life outfits!

Edit: I forgot to post the SMC outfit.

kim-kardashian-kanye-west-easter-family-photo-03.jpg
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Genevieve, you probably should have waited to do offers because now they're doubled. So you would have had 80 instead of 40.
  • Options
    CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    I like all the dresses (especially the SMC) and the wigs are cute but I'm reeaaaally ready for more long hair styles. There's been a lot of updos and shoulder length or above hair lately.

also hi guys! I've been lurking for a while and decided to make an account.
    *iOS*
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    The mens earnable jacket is cute but I'm trying to save all my stars for December.

The picture of the family just makes me want more clothes for our babies. Hopefully in the next update!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    It's always good to start the day seeing Rami! Mr. Robot is my favorite show, lol. I'm so excited! I haven't loved a VIP outfit in a long time but it looks like I'll be spending all of my K Stars!
    IOS :)
  • Options
    CeceFord wrote: »
    I like all the dresses (especially the SMC) and the wigs are cute but I'm reeaaaally ready for more long hair styles. There's been a lot of updos and shoulder length or above hair lately.

Hello, CeceFord. Welcome to the forum! :o

tenor.gif
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    CeceFord wrote: »

i agree 100%! Just cause Kim can work any hair style doesn't mean we all can lol I'm dying for some new long hairs. I used to have some really beautiful ones but when I got my phone stolen I had to start all over and lost them all, so I only have the ones every player has in their closet. I'm dyint for another event where they bring back throwback items that you can shop for in your closet!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    You were right about the outfit posted on social media yesterday - you can earn it this weekend!

And I can't wait to get that Shop My Closet outfit. That's what my hair looks like when I get a professional blow dry.

Let us know which items pique your interest, as well as what you're buying.

Shop_My_Closet.png

Female_rewards.png

Female_gift_box.png

Male_rewards.png

Male_gift_box.png

Oh my Goddd!! Thank you so so muuch, Kalinda! You're literally the best <33
    Now, even though I am a fan of long hairstyles because I love long hair, recently I've been using nothing but short styles so the earnable hair is just GORGEOUS! It's the perfect lenght and the style it has, loving it! I've seen so many hairstyles with that wavy style I would love to have and to get this one on a VIP event is totally worth it! I'm sooo getting it. The GB outfit is absolutely gorgeous, too! That dress is amazing, I'm crossing my fingers to have some luck on my freebie GB!

Ahhh! THE SMC IS EVERYTHING.
    I was so waiting for it when I saw the picture of it, it's just incredible. From top to bottom, I love it completely.
    I'm so excited for this weekend, for real. I've been saving my K-Stars and now I know what I want to get, my doll is getting a full makeover this weekend! Hahaha.

Plus I was really thinking about getting and completing the hotel so I'm definitely looking forward for this, too! It would be my first business so I'm pretty excited.

Ooh! And now the free offers are double, guys! <3 I just watched a couple of videos and got some nice free K-Stars! I'm loving this whole week so much.

Can't wait! Thank you so much, Glu!! <3333
    genthea wrote: »
    Amazing haha

Papagayo Hotel? It's so profitable, I love that hotel! Its cash increases every week, I think starts at 2000 and max amount is 5000, I really like its concept lol. But hair salon looks so fun as well. I'll def get it.

Oooh! You're making me want it so much more now! Hahaha, thank you! <33
    I'm definitely getting it. I wasn't like too into it when I first got the chance of buying it because of all the furnishing you have to do, but a friend just told me that you don't really need to spend that much of K Stars and Kash to fully restore it so I'm super excited!
  • Options
    You were right about the outfit posted on social media yesterday - you can earn it this weekend!

And I can't wait to get that Shop My Closet outfit. That's what my hair looks like when I get a professional blow dry.

Let us know which items pique your interest, as well as what you're buying.

Female_gift_box.png

Praying to god, I get this dress in the free box, I love it. But I doubt I'll get that lucky. I got the hair during the party event and didn't want it that much so hopefully I get lucky again.
  • Options
    Praying to god, I get this dress in the free box, I love it. But I doubt I'll get that lucky. I got the hair during the party event and didn't want it that much so hopefully I get lucky again.

I hope you do! <3
    That dress is absolutely gorgeous, too! I'm crossing my fingers to get it in my freebie. :o
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Welcome CeCeFord! I agree with you, I'd love more long hairstyles! Do you folks like to make your dolls look or dress like your IRL selves? I cycle on and off with that. My hair IRL goes down to my fingertips when I hang my arms by my sides so I'd love for some super-long hair to wear on occasion.

Woo, I just earned 50 K-stars watching 25 of those video game trailers under 'other offers'. I don't know how region-locked the offers in that section are, but I hope as many of you as possible can get in on the doubled rewards! I'm not sure yet whether or not I want to set them aside from my usual stockpile of K-stars and use them specifically to chase the GB dress. I don't think I've ever chased a VIP event GB item before, but only because I already have so many things on my wishlist that I've been waiting forever to buy!

I'm dying to buy the first eyeshadow style pictured below. (The second style is great too.) I also really super duper want the mint green hair color (160 K-stars). Ugh, I should probably wait for the Black Friday sale to purchase those two items, but like I said, I've already been waiting sooo long on so many of my wishlist items...

k2Cz9nD.jpg
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Who were the gray heels inspired by?
  • Options
    Pez wrote: »
    Welcome CeCeFord! I agree with you, I'd love more long hairstyles! Do you folks like to make your dolls look or dress like your IRL selves? I cycle on and off with that. My hair IRL goes down to my fingertips when I hang my arms by my sides so I'd love for some super-long hair to wear on occasion.

Woo, I just earned 50 K-stars watching 25 of those video game trailers under 'other offers'. I don't know how region-locked the offers in that section are, but I hope as many of you as possible can get in on the doubled rewards! I'm not sure yet whether or not I want to set them aside from my usual stockpile of K-stars and use them specifically to chase the GB dress. I don't think I've ever chased a VIP event GB item before, but only because I already have so many things on my wishlist that I've been waiting forever to buy!

I'm dying to buy the first eyeshadow style pictured below. I also really super duper want the mint green hair color (160 K-stars). Ugh, I should probably wait for the Black Friday sale to purchase those two items, but like I said, I've already been waiting sooo long on so many of my wishlist items...

k2Cz9nD.jpg

Ooh, you got me at Black Friday sale. So that's a thing? Oh my! Super excited!! <33
    That first eyeshadow shape is absolutely gorgeous. I always think of it as a total runway look, loved it!

As of the hair color, that mint one is gorgeous! I absolutely love the light blue one, 80 K Star, too but I think I could wait for that one hmm... I'm not making any promises though! Haha, I've been waiting for this event, too so I'm super super excited! <3

Ooh and I got the double offers-thingy too so I'm absolutely going to be checking it out every now and then to see if there are new videos. I just played a new game for a couple of K Stars so that's also so helpful! Yayyy!
  • Options
    Happy15 wrote: »
    Who were the gray heels inspired by?

Normally they only have inspiration for the outfit, like dress or 2 pieces by a celebrity, but the shoes aren't really inspired by anyone.
  • Options
    Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Ok thank you
  • Options
    Happy15 wrote: »
    Ok thank you

No problem! :o
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    aww i don't have 600 stars for that hair and it's so lovely ;_;
    oh well. i'll settle for the shoes because i'm saving up stars.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Ooh, you got me at Black Friday sale. So that's a thing? Oh my! Super excited!! <33

I checked the thread for the 2016 Black Friday sale -- the event gave 100% more when purchasing K-Stars packs in the StarShop and 50% off all K-star items in the wardrobe. I can't promise those numbers will be the same this year, but any wardrobe discount % is fantastic to me!

I bought the light blue and light pink hair colors last Black Friday. They're my absolute favorites in the game. The white hair color is my third favorite -- I'm grateful Glu added that one as a base/free color.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Kylie turns 20 today!

Kylie-Kim-Dont-Work-out.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    egg wrote: »
    aww i don't have 600 stars for that hair and it's so lovely ;_;
    oh well. i'll settle for the shoes because i'm saving up stars.

it's 500 stars, Dolce. That's still a lot though.
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    it's 500 stars, Dolce. That's still a lot though.

oh, my bad.
    yeah i still don't have that amount lmao.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    egg wrote: »
    oh, my bad.
    yeah i still don't have that amount lmao.

i don't either, lmao. i'll spend 15 and that's it
  • Options
    Pez wrote: »
    I checked the thread for the 2016 Black Friday sale -- the event gave 100% more when purchasing K-Stars packs in the StarShop and 50% off all K-star items in the wardrobe. I can't promise those numbers will be the same this year, but any wardrobe discount % is fantastic to me!

I bought the light blue and light pink hair colors last Black Friday. They're my absolute favorites in the game. The white hair color is my third favorite -- I'm grateful Glu added that one as a base/free color.

Oooh! I just took a peek at the thread and those deals were amazing! I definitely can't wait then! :)
    Those deals were incredible and those colors are gorgeous, too! The pink one on your avatar looks adorable. I loved it! Those pastel colors are absolutely the best, I'm definitely between the pink and the light blue right now but the mint one is beautiful! <333 Thank you so much! :)