No yellow speech bubble during task?

AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
I just started the "Reality Fiesta" task at Oak in SoHo. When I started the event, I saw that Chad Dylan Parker was there, but there was no speech bubble. I felt like this was odd, so I googled the event, and saw another player on YouTube play the event. In her game, CDP does in fact have a yellow speech bubble.

I already submitted a ticket, but I am curious if something like this has happened before? If you never get the yellow speech bubble, does that block you from continuing the rest of the storyline? I have tried exiting and re-entering Oak, but that didn't work. Does anyone have tips or tricks to force Chad's speech bubble to pop up? Since I already started the event I am worried that by the time I find an answer, the 6 hours will be up and I will just have lost the entire storyline.

Edit: adding an image in case I wasn't clear:

l0Ci5nc.jpg

If if this was working correctly, Chad Dylan Parker would have a yellow speech bubble. As you can see, there is nothing.
KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!

Comments

• Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    I just started the "Reality Fiesta" task at Oak in SoHo. When I started the event, I saw that Chad Dylan Parker was there, but there was no speech bubble. I felt like this was odd, so I googled the event, and saw another player on YouTube play the event. In her game, CDP does in fact have a yellow speech bubble.

I already submitted a ticket, but I am curious if something like this has happened before? If you never get the yellow speech bubble, does that block you from continuing the rest of the storyline? I have tried exiting and re-entering Oak, but that didn't work. Does anyone have tips or tricks to force Chad's speech bubble to pop up? Since I already started the event I am worried that by the time I find an answer, the 6 hours will be up and I will just have lost the entire storyline.

Edit: adding an image in case I wasn't clear:

l0Ci5nc.jpg

If if this was working correctly, Chad Dylan Parker would have a yellow speech bubble. As you can see, there is nothing.

You don't have the speech bubble because it was a weekend storyline that ended a long time ago. If you don't complete those gigs during weekend events which they came with, you can still do them later but you won't be able to interact with the characters and you won't get a call for the next gig of this story. Hope that helps! :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Whe you do a task from a previous event, you don't have any of the conversation is the gig, because whe you finish that gig, it will not lead to the next storylonge gig, because that particular event is over.

Thanks Anastasia. Your info was right on. :D
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Ah I see, thank you guys. I just got the event right now so I thought it was a normal event and not a weekend one, but that clears it up
    KKH iOS player ✨

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    wait, that just became available (the timer counted down) or you just got to it? I'm not there in the weekend gigs yet so I 'll try to look it up for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I started it the day it became available, I didn't have it in my queue for long. Hope that clears it up
    KKH iOS player ✨