Options

little lost in forums

JulissajJulissaj Registered Users 12 Posts
Hi, It's been awhile since I have been on the forums since I stopped playing the game for almost a year, I have started playing again but Am a little lost in the forums, is there a thread already that lists the best houses to own to throw parties or best places to date? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Julissaj wrote: »
    Hi, It's been awhile since I have been on the forums since I stopped playing the game for almost a year, I have started playing again but Am a little lost in the forums, is there a thread already that lists the best houses to own to throw parties or best places to date? Thanks

If you go to FAQ and Support there is a lot of good information about housing and the cost. If you read the thread they always mean what they say. Like if it say weekday event then it is all about weekday event topic no trick thread. I also figure that a lot of the important and most common thread is always at the top of the thread for better find. Welcome back to the game! Have fun! Also i have heard that calabasas house is the best for parties and reality shows!

https://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?255027-KKH-Houses-and-Pets-Cost-List

After all the more people you can invite the better! ;)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    JulissajJulissaj Registered Users 12 Posts
    Thank you! And for best places to date??
  • Options
    FlissFliss Registered Users 34 Posts
    Julissaj wrote: »
    Thank you! And for best places to date??

If you're happy to spend Kash then Oak at Soho is a great place to date due to the amount of points you can get for little energy (expensive wine is four energy bolts but $650), Monstrobull at LAX is also great but again quite Kash heavy!
    iPad Pro iOS player
    A+++ // 1.1b fans // level 53
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    The best party homes are the 7 Guest homes. Calabasas, Dublin, Seoul, Venice....

Romantic not too expensive date is the gondola ride in Venice. Cheap but energy expensive Brew Palms, Swan in Hamptons, Punta mita.....

But my fave are the expensive but energy quick Oak and sometimes the LAX MetroBull.

Welcom and have fun. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary