What did you name your tv show?

ClaireGreyClaireGrey Registered Users 2 Posts
Just curious about what you named yours. My character's name is Claire Grey so I named my show City of Grey. Also, can you rename so chic? Add me on FB and we can play https://www.facebook.com/claire.grey.12177

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    i Claire, welcome. What platform do you you play on? You can't find people to play with unless you àre the same platform. Can you put yiur platform in hour signature?

Anyway, mine are called An Apple a Day, ZLicious, and Koko and the Kokonuts for my 3 dolls, Apple, Z, and Kat. You should come talk about that in general discussion, but you can't advertize for friends there, hope to see you, and when I know your platform, i'll try and add you.
    Again, welcome.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Hi Claire! I named mine "Chasing the Crown" for a few reasons. Mostly because it symbolizes my doll's quest to become the top star / celebrity royalty. But also because crowns are like my personal symbol, I have them all over my room and as a little girl I was obsessed with princesses and royalty lmao! My sorority's symbol is also the crown, so it's basically in many aspects of my life. I just love titles that like show what my doll is going through, and right now she's clawing her way to become the very best, so (in my mind) that's what her show is about.

Are you playing on iOS? If so, I'll add you!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

My sorority's symbol is also the crown, so it's basically in many aspects of my life.

ZLAM! <3

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Ok, this thread was started by a new member who asked a question then asked for friends so I moved it. We have a What did you name you tv show thread in General Discussion, I'm closing this, and moving things around. :)@clairegrey feel free to start another thread looking for friends, but be sure and put your platform in the title. it really helps.

JUST SAW this was bumped from August. Please don't bump old threads, especially because it's in friends and gifting and you're talking about tv show names. Just closing it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Splashmaster07Splashmaster07 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    The come up