KK:H Weekday Event 8/14/17 - It's a 5 Star Professional!

Comments

• gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    This is absolute garbage. I'm sorry, girl!

Thank you for sharing my pain :'(
    Tbh, I don't know what's worse. The picture Linda showed us, where the person picked the money and 5 items were all around it or this. 1 item, dear god.

I'm voting on mine :( Btw loved your necklace!
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Oh my God. :( I'm so sorry, love!

Thank you Judith! <3
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh I'm sorry, Genevieve... that palette is just awful...
    My second box was not as disastrous as Genevieve's, but it comes close...

Thank you, Linda, I hope we can leave these horrifying boxes behind us at some point!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I used to choke way back before I got the bonus star. And when I had it once, I had to make sure it became a permanent thing in my game. I'll see if there is anything about it in FAQ.

I'm I'm waiting for more energy. Has anyone else lost rapid recharge? I'll take the Android fix over rapid recharge but ouch. It's hurting my iOS as well.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I just saw those palettes.....I think we have to clear our channels for good and wonderful things. We need a little spark to transfer to the boxes under our fingers. Let's all get up and do the hippy hippy shake.

[video=youtube_share;oXCOGXmovQw]https://youtu.be/oXCOGXmovQw[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Boo for bad palettes!

I was pretty lucky this morning. Got 25 k-stars in both my black boxes. I'm watching you gold box!! I'll probably get cash.
    No doll. Visualize the gift you want.....and ask the universe to provide. I'm hoping for the gold box with grey aviator shades. Chasing them forever.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Sorry Koko but I like to keep my expectations low so I'm pleasantly surprised if I get more than I asked for! Is that too "glass half empty"? lol
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    AAAHH!! You guys! I did it! I finally did it! I'm the #1 reality show! I've never worked longer or harder for a goal in this game! Look at that K-star reward!

Jf05aFX.png

Now you no longer have to endure me bringing it up constantly ;)

I finished the midweek event as well. Here's my TB palette. Very meh overall, except for those cute red and pink booties with the cupcake icon.

GiMej2c.png
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

Oh wow, congratulations on being #1 Pez, so hapy for you! :o

This additional day is so relaxing. I can just do 5-6 gig a day and I'm 20 something points away from opening my gold box and there are 2 days, right? A blessing.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    Oh I love the top you got. I wish they would do it in other colors. LOve love love that style. So many ways to pair it.

appleP is 1 point away from .....her 2nd box. Donat laugh. I:fe been playing dress up with my Androids since yesterday. Lol. I change one's shoes, it shoes up in the other's game ...Within a minute. Not days like the old way. Big round of applause for that.

[video=youtube_share;IxAKFlpdcfc]https://youtu.be/IxAKFlpdcfc[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I'm 333/600, I hope I can finish. Kinda worried :confused:
    Thank you genthea and koko!
    I'm 333/600, I hope I can finish. Kinda worried :confused:

I'm sure you can! We have until Thursday evening (looks like we're in the same timezone), so the event is less than halfway over while you're more than halfway done! :)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

Thank you for the encouragement, Pez!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Mixing things up a bit because I'm v excited about the weekend!

You can get more clothes with South African prints, as well as new hair, shoes and accessories :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the tease Kalinda! I'm curious about the accessories!;)

Pez congratulations! That is one of the most difficults achievements of the game! You did great!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I just finished my last box! Definitely a better box than the last couple of boxes.

9HzLN06.jpg

In hindsight I'm kicking myself for not picking the bottom right box, but this one is pretty cute too. I don't have any cold weather clothing really so this is nice to add to my closet. Here's my doll modeling her latest prize!

CK82dAG.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!

You can get more clothes with South African prints, as well as new hair, shoes and accessories :)

Now that was a surprise! New hair, new shoes, new things, I love new things! I'm so excited, thank you Kalinda <3
    A hint on Tuesday!!! You know what that means guys and dolls........the Weekend Event is so exciting, our glu goddess is just spilling out this wonderful tea, African prints, new hair and accessories.....be still my beating heart.....
    IMG_2860.gif
    a purple friendly print perhaps? And I love hair. Gimme a head with hair, long beautiful hair....oops I was singing again.

Congratulations to everyone who ls opening boxes. I'm still tapping away, but I can't stop playing with my unfrozen Android friends.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    oh man! that bag is so sweet! I waaantchuuuuuu *serenading for the bag so that I can send a positive energy to universe to get it next week*

image.jpg
    Vats wrote: »
    Pez congratulations! That is one of the most difficults achievements of the game! You did great!

Thank you Vats! :D I'm wondering what goal to set for myself next. What's the max level now? 70-ish?

And thank you Kalinda for the early spoilers! I'm looking forward to earning more prints. We usually have party weekends right after an update comes out, yeah? Or am I making that up? I feel like we're due for either parties or dating.

Good luck to everyone in earning and opening their boxes!

• Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    I totally forgot about the extra day so I was grinding like crazy in-between my meetings today haha! I made it to the gold box so far, here is what I got:

Screenshot_2017-08-14-13-21-30-1.png

Screenshot_2017-08-15-16-50-53-1.png

Screenshot_2017-08-16-00-58-16-1.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    I'm wondering what goal to set for myself next. What's the max level now? 70-ish?

Pez, game FAQ says that the max level of this update is 69. :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
    Pez, game FAQ says that the max level of this update is 69. :)

Oh geez haha I guess I didn't look hard enough. My Google-fu is weak today. Thank you!

• KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts

Mixing things up? Sounds like a party event which I was hoping for. Can't wait!
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    I don't quiet understand how you guys finish party events. Anyone have any tips? :(
    I haven't been doing party events so I don't know any tips :rolleyes:
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

Ahhh so excited! Thank you, Kalinda! <3
    I don't quiet understand how you guys finish party events. Anyone have any tips? :(

To be completely honest with you I either tap a lot or set a lot of alarms + tapping! Haha, and 3 hr parties in Calabasas. That's how I do it. :o

Well, I guess the tip is to just party! You can have 7 people in your Calabasas house, that makes 7 points. You'll get 12 points after finishing a 3 hour party as well, so 19 per party*. If we're talking about weekend party event, just like any weekend event, you get bonus points for each item you earn. Let's say, opening a box and winning an item, or getting the earnable items. Your contact will start giving you 2 points each, you'll get like +3, +5 bonus points when finishing a party. It's really easy compared to party midweek events. You can just handle it within a day and have the rest of the weekend for yourself :)
    genthea wrote: »
    Well, I guess the tip is to just party! You can have 7 people in your Calabasas house, that makes 7 points. You'll get 12 points after finishing a 3 hour party as well, so 19 per gig. If we're talking about weekend party gig, just like any weekend event, you get bonus points for each item you earn. Let's say, opening a box and winning an item, or getting the earnable items. Your contact will start giving you 2 points each, you'll get like +3, +5 bonus points when finishing a party. It's really easy compared to party midweek events. You can just handle it within a day and have the rest of the weekend for yourself :)

Party progress is also stars, right? I can't remember lol

Calabasas is the place for everything :o
    Party progress is also stars, right? I can't remember lol

Calabasas is the place for everything :o

yes, I think they were purple stars? I agree, there are some places that offer 7 people for parties but not as near cheap as Calabasas, it's gold.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    so happy to see Rapid Recharge back :D

because we have an extra day I'm trying to get rid of some of the gigs I have lined up so I'm only at 360 right now. My first 3 boxes were just energy and a tile, I just have rotten luck with those recently. Hopefully my TB box will make it all worthwhile and if not, it'll get something bad out of the way for another weekend.

And thanks for the early spoilers Kalinda! Accessories huh? I know I'm not the only one wanting that snake from the promo!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    I saw what I think is a new hair in a picture on the official KKH twitter account. I wonder if that's the one.
    *iOS*