KK:H Weekday Event 8/14/17 - It's a 5 Star Professional!

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    CeceFord wrote: »
    I saw what I think is a new hair in a picture on the official KKH twitter account. I wonder if that's the one.

Ooo, excitement! Haha, I always love to earn new hairstyles. <3
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I didn't see a new hairstyle :confused:
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I think the girl on the left might be our earnable item. I do know the hair with the hat on the right is a VIP item because I just receive it today. I got the picture on Twitter after scrolling down a little bit. :)

Screenshot_20170815-221622_zpsiqwm0fl0.jpg
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Keia wrote: »
    I think the girl on the left might be our earnable item. I do know the hair with the hat on the right is a VIP item because I just receive it today. I got the picture on Twitter after scrolling down a little bit. :)

Ah, what I've seen spoiler wise. This is a new hair, so is the dress the doll is wearing.
    Yes, Syndra. I just got the bonus star for now, but I'm still 200+ from 999 star points. I understand what you're saying about the party. So you do an 8 hour then 3 the rest of the event?
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    • It's best to throw parties in Calabasas...or other houses that accommodate 7 people
    • You should throw an 8-hour party(this one serves as a head start) 7 hours before the start of the event. KKH weekend events in my country start at 5pm so if it's a Party Weekend I usually throw an 8-hour party at 10am, I leave one task unfinished then complete it at 5pm so that I get 20 event points, does it make sense? Lol
    • 3-hour parties are easier than 8-hour parties...for me.
    • You can get all party event items if you have a bonus star. It's really useful to have that bonus star because it serves as a head start. I don't remember getting all the event items without the bonus gold star.

tumblr_inline_mtbpbcxNGZ1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mtbpbcxNGZ1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mtbpbcxNGZ1qid2nw.gif

I'm sorry but what do you mean with the bonus gold star?
    judithkkh wrote: »
    I'm sorry but what do you mean with the bonus gold star?

The bonus star? For gigs? That's what she's talking about. Genevive said something about gigs earlier, so you can do gigs during parties. I'm assuming.
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    so happy to see Rapid Recharge back :D

because we have an extra day I'm trying to get rid of some of the gigs I have lined up so I'm only at 360 right now. My first 3 boxes were just energy and a tile, I just have rotten luck with those recently. Hopefully my TB box will make it all worthwhile and if not, it'll get something bad out of the way for another weekend.

And thanks for the early spoilers Kalinda! Accessories huh? I know I'm not the only one wanting that snake from the promo!

oh my I'm only 190 points what do I do wrong &#55357;&#56874;&#55357;&#56874; sadly I'm 25k away from the calabasas house.. and how long for my energy bar to fill up? It seems to me that my bar never gets full &#55357;&#56874;Beside when I level up or wake up in the morning! Ughh
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    oh my I'm only 190 points what do I do wrong  sadly I'm 25k away from the calabasas house

You really need the Calabasas house and the bonus star.

I think when I didn't have the Calabasas house or the bonus, I'd get to the 3rd box/item and that was only because I had alarms set every 3 hours because I could only do 1 show with a full thing of energy. I think I was 19k away from the Calabasas house and I worked my butt off for 2 and a half days and got the money right when this event started.

How many energy do you have?
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    oh my I'm only 190 points what do I do wrong ���� sadly I'm 25k away from the calabasas house.. and how long for my energy bar to fill up? It seems to me that my bar never gets full ��Beside when I level up or wake up in the morning! Ughh

At the beginning it's very hard. Do you have any pets? In the beginning of the game it's definitely smart to prioritize buying pets during VIP events. They give you 1 or 2 energy bolts every 4 hours. Once you accumulate a bunch of pets this makes a huge difference, I can go around every 4 hours and fill my energy bar twice.

And I agree with everything Dani says. How far are you from the gold star?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Yes, Syndra. I just got the bonus star for now, but I'm still 200+ from 999 star points. I understand what you're saying about the party. So you do an 8 hour then 3 the rest of the event?

Yes, Dani. ^^ I do an 8-hour party gig first then 3-hour party gigs the rest of the event.

Oh! I suddenly got confused. Sorry. I think there's no bonus star for party gigs...???? :O Because I remember I have 45energy bolts and whenever I throw a 3-hour party, it almost consumes all the energy bolts I have.

It looks really hard but when you get the first event item, you will get some bonus points after each party gig so that makes the event a bit easier. ^^~
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    ★EDITED★

• It's best to throw parties in Calabasas...or other houses that accommodate 7 people
    • You should throw an 8-hour party(this one serves as a head start) 7 hours before the start of the event. KKH weekend events in my country start at 5pm so if it's a Party Weekend I usually throw an 8-hour party at 10am, I leave one task unfinished then complete it at 5pm so that I get 20 event points, does it make sense? Lol
    • 3-hour parties are easier than 8-hour parties...for me.
    • It really looks hard to finish the event but when you get the 1st event item it becomes easier because there's some bonus points after each gig. And the bonus points increase after getting the 2nd event item. ^^~
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    Lii wrote: »
    At the beginning it's very hard. Do you have any pets? In the beginning of the game it's definitely smart to prioritize buying pets during VIP events. They give you 1 or 2 energy bolts every 4 hours. Once you accumulate a bunch of pets this makes a huge difference, I can go around every 4 hours and fill my energy bar twice.

And I agree with everything Dani says. How far are you from the gold star?

I have the fish and dog from London as for house I own the la apartment the Malibu house London and Paris hotel Mexico and Miami so far , also I don't have that hold star or heart yet I'm like 300 something on them so I have a long way to go for it. I just seem to be on the game all day long and going nowhere ugh but thanks I will buy some more pets first even though my buying list is getting longer by the minute
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    You really need the Calabasas house and the bonus star.

I think when I didn't have the Calabasas house or the bonus, I'd get to the 3rd box/item and that was only because I had alarms set every 3 hours because I could only do 1 show with a full thing of energy. I think I was 19k away from the Calabasas house and I worked my butt off for 2 and a half days and got the money right when this event started.

How many energy do you have?

my energy bar fill to 38 max for now but it just seems to take forever to me like I try to close the game for a hour and then check the bar but it's never full.
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    my energy bar fill to 38 max for now but it just seems to take forever to me like I try to close the game for a hour and then check the bar but it's never full.

It takes 5 Minutes for one energy bolt to replenish so in 1 hour that's 12 energy bolts. With 38 energy max that means your bar will be full every 3 hours.
    You can speed the process up by tapping everything. When you collect Kash or experience points every tapped item shaves of 5 seconds of the timer.

Edit: oh and check your inbox, I sent you a message ;)

That's because it takes 5 minutes for 1 energy to reload 38 x 5 = 190 = 3 hours and 10 minutes and if you have rapid charge, it only lasts an hour so 60 / 4 = 15 energy then you still have 23 to go so 23 x 5 = 115 = 1 hour and 55 minutes so it takes time. So it takes 3 hours and 10 minutes without rapid charge and 2 hours and 55 minutes with rapid charge.
    I have the fish and dog from London as for house I own the la apartment the Malibu house London and Paris hotel Mexico and Miami so far , also I don't have that hold star or heart yet I'm like 300 something on them so I have a long way to go for it. I just seem to be on the game all day long and going nowhere ugh but thanks I will buy some more pets first even though my buying list is getting longer by the minute

I only have 2 pets and I get through events, okayish. I usually forget about my pets.
    Lii wrote: »
    It takes 5 Minutes for one energy bolt to replenish so in 1 hour that's 12 energy bolts. With 38 energy max that means your bar will be full every 3 hours.
    You can speed the process up by tapping everything. When you collect Kash or experience points every tapped item shaves of 5 seconds of the timer.

Edit: oh and check your inbox, I sent you a message ;)

yes I just replied . Yes it's 5 min for one but I thought maybe if u don't open the game for a while it would load faster 😂😂 in K&k game my bar fills super fast if I don't open the game for like a hour and I always finish all the event so I thought maybe this game would work the same
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    I only have 2 pets and I get through events, okayish. I usually forget about my pets.

Dang I guess I pick the wrong gig all the time then but I still have a day and some left so I definitely will get the 3rd box this time
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I will be super busy today so I am happy to say I collected my last box. I am happy with what I got, I actual had this dress the last time I play it so it is nice to have it again in my closet. This my first time finishing a throw back event super proud of myself. I also bought the Calabasas house and went broke doing so lol. But it is all good. I know everyone can finish because I started off with the Malibu house with only two people until I could bought the Calabasas house at the very end. All it take is a lot of running around collecting energy from object. :) Also during my reality show for both the Malibu and Calabasas house I didn't have a gold star I wanted to save my money so I buy better stuff or furnish my new home a little better. I didn't wait until my energy bar was full I just went around the world until I collected about 20 or 30 energy to do my next gig which was three hour or 1 hour for the VIP event. As one person mention 8 hours take a long time to finish. Sometime I wait a couple of mintue for my bar to fill up a little like 10 or 11 energy this way it be easier to build that energy up. I really hope everyone finish.

20170816_061848_zpsdg1fbpkr.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    you and I will get there together Doll.;) don't laugh but i have an android still worfking formthe 2nd box. i am visualizing the gold box grey aviators for two of my dolls. but we can do a lot in the remaining time. whats your fave upbeat video? post it to get our fingers going faster. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I was in jury duty most of the day Monday and then catching up on work so I'm behind...

However I'm still on track to finish. I just got the gold box and forgot to take a screenshot but I won a k-star necklace :) I think this is the best midweek of prizes I've ever had *knocks on wood*
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats SoundsP! Hope this wave of luck keeps coming to you! And jury duty sounds awful!

I'm done, wasn't a great harvest nor a bad one either. A weak start with kash, then K-stars, a Black Rabbit tile which I'm glad for since it was 1 of the 4 lost tiles that I never seems to win and another pair of black boots.

I like black boots even if at this rate I already own like 20 pair of them lol, but have to point that my palette was full of great items this time, so yeah...

Another thing I have to say about my recent palettes (maybe the last 3 weeks) they all had a hairstyle within one of the boxes. Does Glu finally changed the algoritm to make our changes fairer? Or it was just coincidence?!

Anyway, good luck to those who are still working on this event.;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I wish I had more of a mathematical mind. Statistics go over my head, numbers, dates and even names mess me up. I remember someone saying there was a pattern, if you have a gut feeling about tomorrow's event....speak now or I'll build around that gosh awful Mystery wheel I made again.

Last week, I went with the flow and the consensus was right. So, what do you guys think this weekend will be? I'm taking opinions for about half and hour then I'm going into seclusion to work on the thread. lol. Ok I hate seclusion. I'm not going anywhere but ....what do you guys think?

Oh and sooooo steamed. Finally hit the 2nd box for that game, well, it popped right after I tapped out 2 guests, and it was cash. I walked away without finishing, and for my achievement of 150 Reality shows, I was up higher than 100, and now I'm back down to zippo. I need chocolate.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I wish I had more of a mathematical mind. Statistics go over my head, numbers, dates and even names mess me up. I remember someone saying there was a pattern, if you have a gut feeling about tomorrow's event....speak now or I'll build around that gosh awful Mystery wheel I made again.

Last week, I went with the flow and the consensus was right. So, what do you guys think this weekend will be? I'm taking opinions for about half and hour then I'm going into seclusion to work on the thread. lol. Ok I hate seclusion. I'm not going anywhere but ....what do you guys think?

Oh and sooooo steamed. Finally hit the 2nd box for that game, well, it popped right after I tapped out 2 guests, and it was cash. I walked away without finishing, and for my achievement of 150 Reality shows, I was up higher than 100, and now I'm back down to zippo. I need chocolate.

My guess is party event. Usually the first event after an update is parties so we're due for one.

And oh no! I recently ruined my reality show achievement as well, so I can relate. I think it was the third time I ruined it right when I was close to completing it too.
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    @koko Every time I go to spend kash I find myself thinking, "No, this weekend will probably be a dating event. Save." I have no reason to think that. It just keeps popping up in my mind.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    Hmmmmm....dating or party.......I'd rather have parties. Lol. I'm saving to buy the handful of homes I haven't purchased yet. Toronto, Vail, I think one or two others. of course I'm lazy and love vip events usually. But we had that last week. Come on parties...mama wants to close the dating wallet. What am I? Shooting Keats over here? That incomplete reality show rocj]kedcme a little.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Hm, I'm guessing it's a party event too. And I agree with Koko, a party event would be better for me since I'm saving up my kash.
    iOS platform
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I'm betting on parties this weekend. Tied with dating for my least-favorite kind of event, due to the amount of grinding and time they take, but at least I'll hit max fans again along the way.
    I'm saving to buy the handful of homes I haven't purchased yet. Toronto, Vail, I think one or two others.

I'm gonna go really off-topic here, but Vail's reindeer is my favorite pet in the game <3 And he's walkable! Though I usually have the private jet's pug with me, because I forget to visit and tap him otherwise. Sydney's koala is my second-favorite pet. He's so cute with his big fluffy ears, and extra-adorable when he nods off in his little eucalyptus tree. I wasn't terribly impressed with the interiors of the Vail and Sydney homes otherwise, but still, I snapped them right up the moment I learned what pets they housed.
    Keia wrote: »

Thank you for posting this banner, Keia! I probably wouldn't have seen it otherwise. The stripes and sequins on the bag are fun and cute. The prints and colors on both of the men's jackets are...interesting, to say the least. Busy would be another word. Not sure how I feel about them yet.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Today was a great day!!
    I finally won the brown dress in my gold box! So happy with this one!!

IMG_6716.png

And later that day I opened my daily gift box and finally won the last missing Tajni partnership tile to get the navy dress!!
    Now if only Glu would add the sailor hat to the Throwback boxes and the outfit would be perfect!!

IMG_6749.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________