Update WishTank.*************7.2 OUT NOW

1235Next

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    7.2 is now available on Amazon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I pretty much agree with Vatsy, however, because the thaw has me all warm and fuzzy, I would have taken an update with Only the fix and been happy. I am so in love with glu....I may have to put their name in pancake. Nah. That's just for you Vats.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

It's not showing up as available for me. The button that should say update still just says open. I even tried turning it on and off to see if it would change.
    Platform: Android

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I pretty much agree with Vatsy, however, because the thaw has me all warm and fuzzy, I would have taken an update with Only the fix and been happy. I am so in love with glu....I may have to put their name in pancake. Nah. That's just for you Vats.

Yeah, that's just for me, cause I love to brag about that! Like 'Have you ever had your name written on pancakes by Koko? No?! So don't act as you are THAT special!'.dfruPBT.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Was just surprised to see the update! I feel torn about the Misty outfit because I actually like it and LOVE Misty as a character but wonder on spending 100 stars when I'm trying to save for Black Friday. I also wish the guys got more than one outfit at these pop ups please? Granted, the girls only have one this time too but still LOL

At least Zee is unlocked finally!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Ugh it's eating me alive that everyone is unfrozen because I'm still without any friends minus the like 4 from GC whose relationships have been maxed out since like forverrrrrr.

I really do like the update though, some of the clothes are so beautiful. Also, I just signed up for a bronze VIP because I took my change to coin star and got a 75 dollar gc! It was so hard to not choose gold but I thought, hey at bronze it will be paid for for at least a year! And one month would just be a tease.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Real talk, this was a lackluster, throwaway update.

I'm done with the storylines a day later and they seemed like watered-down stories we've already done.

The clothes are trash. The massively flared pants are especially awful. Then we only get one hairstyle. It's a nice one, but... Why only one?

The house is ethically problematic. I used to be like whatever about that sort of tone-deafness in this game but what's next, a house on the shore of the Dakota pipeline run through?

And what's the point of all these houses but to get the pet and thus the energy from tapping it? This energy btw? I notice more of my pets are giving money and gains but no energy bolts. Was the algorithm messed with again?

Speaking of pets, I refuse to buy any that cost more than 50 stars. I think the huge raised prices are rude. It's tiny bits of energy and they're hard to go around collecting. Stop charging these absurd prices.

The vineyard? Sounds like a bad financial deal. Almost forgot to mention it at all. Lame concept. Would've been cooler to have something like an animal reserve or place where you go to do charities every week for the endangered animals. But hey, let's just add to alcoholism instead by owning a vineyard.

Altogether, it's another case of developers spending all their energy on VIPs. Like good for you for squeezing money from game addicts but you're making the game a snooze for basic players.

Oh well, back to taking time off. I was ready to go all in for the VIP but the rendering of Kendall's dress was a sin. Looked like she was smuggling an orange in her waistband.
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts

Now, the only remaining update is the one on facebook... :rolleyes:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I was actually really excited about the vineyard. Love me some wine. However 90 k-stars seems a bit steep for yet another business that I'll forget to do weekly.
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    But hey, let's just add to alcoholism instead by owning a vineyard.

giphy.gif
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I like the idea of having a vineyard as well! I mean it's realistic, compared to a hotel or amusement park :rolleyes:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    I love the home. Bought it immediately. That baby hippo.. the scenery. Absolutely beautiful.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I feel torn about the Misty outfit because I actually like it and LOVE Misty as a character but wonder on spending 100 stars when I'm trying to save for Black Friday.

Apparentely they come halved price, so shouldn't matter to buy now or at BF, but I noticed that all Korkov's items if putted together stil cost the same 130 stars as was being offered at her pop up store, shouldn't they cost 260 stars now?! Anyway if Levin's 'collection' remain 100 stars after the store disappears, it's worth to wait the BF.
    I was actually really excited about the vineyard. Love me some wine. However 90 k-stars seems a bit steep for yet another business that I'll forget to do weekly.

Yep this isn't about the vineyard idea, but pay 90 k-stars to receive 2 per week, means at least 45 weeks to start to make profit of it. And remember the VIP hang outs? I spent a year using those and got their prizes once or twice during that period, so this random chances aren't exciting at all. I don't play to lose.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    A new business every update is kinda blah for me. They're getting expensive for such a small reward.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    It would be fun if the businesses gave you something more tangible than just k-stars and kash. Like the hair salon would have been a great opportunity to tie in achievements that gave you new hairstyles as rewards.

Vats wrote: »
    Yep this isn't about the vineyard idea, but pay 90 k-stars to receive 2 per week, means at least 45 weeks to start to make profit of it. And remember the VIP hang outs? I spent a year using those and got their prizes once or twice during that period, so this random chances aren't exciting at all. I don't play to lose.

Oh I know! I actually gasped out loud when I read the 90 k-stars price tag. I was fully ready to purchase it next because I love the idea. I go to local wineries all the time and think how fun it would be to run one in RL. My defense was over the idea that a game (read: fake) vineyard was too provocative for the kiddos and promotes bad habits! Made me lol

giphy.gif
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    7.2 is now available on Facebook​!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I've already posted about what new content I was excited to see, but now that I've had a few days to play with this update, I'll also share three things I'm disappointed with, echoing several other commenters in this thread:

1) How short the new storylines were. The romance film with Declan had two gigs total, the fashion designer passing off his assistant's work as his own had two, and the vineyard had one. There was barely any more plot or character development to be found in these than what we get in a weekend storyline. A big part of why I play this game and bothered to grind all the comebacks is because I enjoy storyline content, and this update had very little to offer in that department.

2) The cost of the vineyard vs. its payout. I'm not very interested in purchasing something that's gonna take most of a year to pay for itself. It's way down my to-buy list, after lots of closet items I want much more and which would bring me more enjoyment. More generally, the rate of inflation in the prices of new homes, pets, and businesses is really getting out of hand, in my opinion.

3) Misty's pop-up store only offers one outfit, vs. Korkov's offering three. It just seems silly to me to announce a pop-up store for a single outfit. The Misty outfit is also not nearly as impressive to me as the three Korkov offerings were. All three Misty items are alright but look more on the level of something I'd expect to be released straight to the closet or offered as weekend event earnables or gift box items. I'd rather see the pop-up stores used sparingly and discerningly for outfits that are truly knock-your-socks-off amazing.

I hope this doesn't seem like I'm totally slamming this update, because again, there are several things I am happy with that I posted about earlier in the thread, like some of the new closet items, the interior of the new home, and how cute the pet baby hippo is. :)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I'd really like to know what the odds for the 5-KStar payout are...
    haftime wrote: »
    Lii, thank you for sharing the info about the vineyard! 90 k stars does seem like a lot (almost 30% more than the salon, our new business from last month), especially for just one 3 hour gig with a 2 k star payout. Knowing there's a chance for 5 is nice, but if the chances are anything like the "chance" of getting a payout when inviting a VIP to a gig, I'm not super excited for it.

But, who am I kidding, I'll probably get it! I have all the other businesses, and I like that they give me gigs to do! Though now that midweeks are now all week long, I'm not sure how I'll have the time to do all of my business gigs during party and dating weeks!

I've been wondering the same thing. Is there a specific thing to do for a restaurant to tweet about you? What are the chances of getting that? I'm gonna buy it ofc but would be nice to know.

Also, since we can produce wines (sort of) would it be possible to finally have our own fragrance lines? Would be cool to have Chevier Paris-like rewards too. Vineyard doesn't need furnishing but they take it from its original cost of 90 stars anyway. :rolleyes:
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    I've been wondering the same thing. Is there a specific thing to do for a restaurant to tweet about you? What are the chances of getting that? I'm gonna buy it ofc but would be nice to know.

Also, since we can produce wines (sort of) would it be possible to finally have our own fragrance lines? Would be cool to have Chevier Paris-like rewards too. Vineyard doesn't need furnishing but they take it from its original cost of 90 stars anyway. :rolleyes:
    ooh I really like your fragrance idea.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Im so loving this dress from the update Summer has been wearing it ever since the update.
    YnsSnTS.jpg
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Im so loving this dress from the update Summer has been wearing it ever since the update.
    YnsSnTS.jpg

That outfit is so cute with the pineapple purse. Now I wish I would have chased it. It goes so well with all the new Cape Town clothes.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Kim has just posted this in her Instagram account along with the announcement of her new KKW Beauty powder contour and highlight kits that will be launching next week! Is this something that we can expect in the update? either way I love how involved and fun this post was LOL

sInNyKL.png
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

Her first contour/highlight kits were creams and the new ones are powders ;) I'm hoping they might introduce a new offer that has a more subtle look than the last one :o
    Good catch. I wasnt' interested in the last kit, it didn't fit my doll's personality. I'm hoping a new one will be more suited to them.

How are you enjoying the event? I'm really enjoying it because of all my friends look active again. I'll grab a bunch of pics I took I got Carol and Lucas, Ladouce, Vats and the girls. So much fun.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Her first contour/highlight kits were creams and the new ones are powders ;) I'm hoping they might introduce a new offer that has a more subtle look than the last one :o

Ooo, this is so good! I did get mine last time and I absolutely love it but I would like to see a more subtle look for sure! <3
    Good catch. I wasnt' interested in the last kit, it didn't fit my doll's personality. I'm hoping a new one will be more suited to them.

How are you enjoying the event? I'm really enjoying it because of all my friends look active again. I'll grab a bunch of pics I took I got Carol and Lucas, Ladouce, Vats and the girls. So much fun.

Aww, that sounds so fun, Koko! I read that you play on iOS, can I send you a private message for your information or you're not looking for any new friends at the moment? <3
    So I know I said I wasn't going to buy a lot of the featured items (I did say this, multiple times) but they're are sooo gorgeous! Haha all of them! Just went into a little shopping spree of some of them again. I was going to wait until our next VIP event but couldn't wait to wear them, they're just amazing! :rolleyes: