Options

KK:H Weekday Event 8/14/17 - It's a 5 Star Professional!

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Hey just opened my first gold box and got the hoops earrings .. not the best pick but better than no pick at all. Now isk if I will make it to the to box but I'm 15k away from calabasas house!! Stressing me out!! As for this weekend event if it is party event so we need to spend kash ?? I really hope not cause if I'm I purchase the house I'll be broke
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    Hey just opened my first gold box and got the hoops earrings .. not the best pick but better than no pick at all. Now isk if I will make it to the to box but I'm 15k away from calabasas house!! Stressing me out!! As for this weekend event if it is party event so we need to spend kash ?? I really hope not cause if I'm I purchase the house I'll be broke

No, you spend Kash on dates.
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    I'm betting on parties this weekend. Tied with dating for my least-favorite kind of event, due to the amount of grinding and time they take, but at least I'll hit max fans again along the way.

I'm gonna go really off-topic here, but Vail's reindeer is my favorite pet in the game <3 And he's walkable! Though I usually have the private jet's pug with me, because I forget to visit and tap him otherwise. Sydney's koala is my second-favorite pet. He's so cute with his big fluffy ears, and extra-adorable when he nods off in his little eucalyptus tree. I wasn't terribly impressed with the interiors of the Vail and Sydney homes otherwise, but still, I snapped them right up the moment I learned what pets they housed.

Thank you for posting this banner, Keia! I probably wouldn't have seen it otherwise. The stripes and sequins on the bag are fun and cute. The prints and colors on both of the men's jackets are...interesting, to say the least. Busy would be another word. Not sure how I feel about them yet.

Your welcome! The items on the right are VIP items and the one of the left are not.

Kalinda already gave us a hint that we are mixing things up and I already guess it is a party event. I really hope it is because I need more fan
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yay Linda! I won that same brown dress a couple weeks ago I think? I love it.

No spending on party events :) Keep working towards Calabasas - it's one of the best house for parties because you can invite 7 guests which is currently the max at houses. If you don't have it before the next weekend event then try for a 2 room house.
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Eh, should have chosen the box on the right side of it. Wasn't a fan of the hair, so glad I didn't pick it :rolleyes:

IMG_2979.jpg
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

no cash needed for a party event. dating usually costs a pretty chunk of change, but the parties are free. They just drag on energywise.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    For once I actually really hope it's a party weekend. I just started my first comeback and I'm in desperate need of fans.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    I'm sorry but what do you mean with the bonus gold star?
    The bonus star? For gigs? That's what she's talking about. Genevive said something about gigs earlier, so you can do gigs during parties. I'm assuming.

edit: wait, I just went back to my post lol. English is not my first language so if I said gigs that means I misused the word.

daffodil wrote: »
    For once I actually really hope it's a party weekend. I just started my first comeback and I'm in desperate need of fans.

Same here. Because of doing all of those reality shows I was stuck at B++ for a couple of weeks. This party weekend is really needed.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Good luck, Calabasas is great not just for parties, but also reality shows which count as gigs and come in handy during professional events and even during VIP weekends when you can do reality shows for a Kstar.

Also, if you don't have it yet, the plane is a steep price, but def worth it. Being able to travel everywhere without paying for it helps you save kash and during weekends you can hop the world picking up energy.

Like others have said it's tough at the beginning but it gets better and we're all here to help :)

Just finished and got my TB box and it's a plain black skirt kinda like the one in the closet but a bit darker. I missed out on the heart earrings which is a bummer
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Congrats to everyone who got TB box already and had great items, I'm not there yet, but hoping I'll get to it in time. I have a question, I've done three 8-hour reality shows this event, but Simon hasn't called me with any offers for partnerships, is it normal? I remember him calling after every 8-hour RS, but that was a few months ago
    I play on Android
  • Options
    Punta Mita house is also good for parties (and it's only 8K), you can invite 5 guests (not 7, but also nice), if you don't have money for Calabasas house, it's a great option
    I play on Android
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Good luck, Calabasas is great not just for parties, but also reality shows which count as gigs and come in handy during professional events and even during VIP weekends when you can do reality shows for a Kstar.

Also, if you don't have it yet, the plane is a steep price, but def worth it. Being able to travel everywhere without paying for it helps you save kash and during weekends you can hop the world picking up energy.

Like others have said it's tough at the beginning but it gets better and we're all here to help :)

Just finished and got my TB box and it's a plain black skirt kinda like the one in the closet but a bit darker. I missed out on the heart earrings which is a bummer
    Julia88 wrote: »
    Punta Mita house is also good for parties (and it's only 8K), you can invite 5 guests (not 7, but also nice), if you don't have money for Calabasas house, it's a great option

yes I own that one so I'll use that one till I get calabasas I'm 11k away from calabasas hopefully by tonight I'll have it
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Just hit my Throwback box! Really hoped Glu had added new items to the selection or added missing items such as the sailor hat (which would go fantastic with my new Tajni-partnership dress), but I can tell from my palette there are no new items.

IMG_6840.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Congrats to everyone who got TB box already and had great items, I'm not there yet, but hoping I'll get to it in time. I have a question, I've done three 8-hour reality shows this event, but Simon hasn't called me with any offers for partnerships, is it normal? I remember him calling after every 8-hour RS, but that was a few months ago

From what I understand the partnership offers are random. You must have been really lucky for him to call after every one! I don't do 8 hour shows very often to give any advice as to what is the norm though.
  • Options
    From what I understand the partnership offers are random. You must have been really lucky for him to call after every one! I don't do 8 hour shows very often to give any advice as to what is the norm though.
    Thank you for answering, I didn't do them very often ether, but for some reason I got the impression that he calls you every time :) so I was starting to think my game had a problem with that
    I play on Android
  • Options
    Thank you for answering, I didn't do them very often ether, but for some reason I got the impression that he calls you every time :) so I was starting to think my game had a problem with that

Nope I don't think it's a problem! I remember when they first came out people complained because it seemed like they never got one after doing many 8 hour shows. I don't think there's any rhyme or reason for how they work.
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Been totally MIA this week work has been crazy and finally had some time to come to the forums.
    My first two boxes were rubbish I got energy in both so disappointed.
    My gold box was great (But seriously we talked about this Glu get rid of the partnerships from these boxes)

I loved my TB box so so so happy with the dress its stunning I know this is a Christmas event dress but does anyone have a picture of the other items from this event Id love to see them. Cant find them in the Encyclopaedia of events
    K6yiq2y.png
    s5zYVfJ.png
    33QH7qv.jpg
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Julia, he used to call me after every 8h reality show too, but now I have to do 3-4 shows to get that call - besides, the only deal he offers me every time(!!) is Vin De Immortel (I think?) wine in Vienna house which I don't have lol. That's weird because I used to get offers for homes in Hollywood, Malibu, Paris etc. Hence why I don't bother to do them anymore.
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Finally finish the event for the first time ever and my pick was a ring I'm crying I suck at box picking!
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Julia, he used to call me after every 8h reality show too, but now I have to do 3-4 shows to get that call - besides, the only deal he offers me every time(!!) is Vin De Immortel (I think?) wine in Vienna house which I don't have lol. That's weird because I used to get offers for homes in Hollywood, Malibu, Paris etc. Hence why I don't bother to do them anymore.

Mine seems screwed up too. I thought it was fixed n the update before last - Simon was calling me again. But with the last update, that seems to have stopped. But maybe it's just way more of a rare event than we thought. :confused:
    Finally finish the event for the first time ever and my pick was a ring I'm crying I suck at box picking!

Congratulations for finishing! On the bright side, you won't get that ring again. I know my days are numbered for the green feathered boa.

Here are my last boxes:

VpV2Ju6.png?1
    o7Jq0E2.png?1

I love this green dress.

yU6l3cv.jpg
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    Kinda late but I've finally finished. Another week, another trash box :( Not a fan of these pants at all.

Screenshot_2017-08-17-21-16-38-1.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    webra wrote: »
    Mine seems screwed up too. I thought it was fixed n the update before last - Simon was calling me again. But with the last update, that seems to have stopped. But maybe it's just way more of a rare event than we thought. :confused:

Oh no, sorry to hear that! Fingers crossed he'll call you eventually!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Got a dress from 2015 New Year's Eve, I think. It looks really old, I mean, our designers have come a long way!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I had a pretty lackluster palette:

jtTaUN2.png?1

The top I got is fine, but it's a little hard to wear because of the high neckline and because the bottom of the top doesn't really correspond to a lot of the bottoms I have, if that makes sense. Here's my attempt at styling Everly in it (inspired by the new pineapple themed stuff in the update!):

yYF7KMt.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    My TB box was horrible.. I got this chunky layered necklace that only looks good with one of my dresses :(
    iOS platform