Energy from pets

JAG11JAG11 Registered Users 3 Posts
So I have been searching all over the place for a post with rewards for the pets (mainly Papagayo) Does anyone know how much energy you get from tapping?

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Typically you get 2 energy per pet. There's a few places that you only get one energy - downtown LA, Hollywood, and I think Miami?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, Miami's dog also only gives one. And the fish in Downtown Apt sometimes give one. So when you put the cat and the fish together...you can get two....sometimes.

personally, since 40 , 65, and 80 Star cost pets give two, now that we are buying pets for 180, shouldn't anything 100 and above payout more energy? If they're paying out 3 energy instead of two, maybe that would keep pet prices reasonable. Lol. Ok. More reasonable. Just saying.....*wink
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Lovely idea Koko!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CelaCela Registered Users 13 Posts
    I actually have been buying pets just for this reason for as long as I can remember lol! It's usually 2 energy each pet. & you can re tap the pet about every 4-5 hours. While I'm doing a gig I go around to all my homes with pets & fill up my whole energy bar plus some more. I love it!! So worth buying the pets! So far, the homes with pets I have are:
    -Downtown LA
    -Hollywood
    -Malibu
    -Calabasas
    -Santa Barbara
    -San Diego
    -Private Jet
    -Miami
    -Florence
    -Big Sur
    -Sydney
    -Hampton (JFK)
    -Paris
    -London
    -Havana
    -Tokyo
    -Dubai
  • ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    They are on a 4 hour cooldown.
    The cash pets are 1 star, the fish has a lower energy drop rate than the other pets.
    iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Hey guys, you can find all info on pet locations in this thread here, hope it helps!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Stupid question time, I have several pets now so do I have to tap them individually or just tap the one on the jet? So far a couple are just not paying out.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    klena wrote: »
    Stupid question time, I have several pets now so do I have to tap them individually or just tap the one on the jet? So far a couple are just not paying out.

Hi Klena, you must tap each pet individually to get a payout from that pet, including the pug on the jet. Sometimes, however, they will not give an energy bolt and you will get coins and money only.
    ok, something weird must be happening then as I thought each pet payout something even if not energy every 4-5 hrs approx. but so far in my game, that's not happening.
    The pets I have currently are in Hollywood, Malibu, Calabasas, Private Jet @LAX, Hamptons, Miami, Sydney & London.
    Koala in Sydney paid out as soon as I bought it. The others, only about a third have paid out once. That's why I thought its stackable so you only really need to visit one to get the benefits. Even thought I have tap on each as I go thru the world available to collect energy etc.
    Please help :(
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • TatiKKHTatiKKH Registered Users 7 Posts
    I get anxiety thinking of how many pets I have yet to buy! They're amazing for energy, as y'all have said, but whenever I save up on K Stars instead of spending them on pets I end up buying hair, make up and clothes.:rolleyes:

Is the ghost butler the "pet" for the Prague haunted mansion??
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. If your pets aren't paying out every 4 (or even 5) hours, then send a ticket to customer care. They are the ones who can take a look into your game and see if something is off. When I make the rounds to collect all the pet energy, tbh one or 2 don't pay out the energy, or even might just misfire and not give off anything. So, something like that when you have nearly all the pets is normal. Not right, but I expect it to miss a few times.

But if they are just not paying out, there must be an issue. Before contacting customer care, document it. take a screenshot of the pet's output (tap it, and as the payout pops up take a pic) this will establish a timestamp. then come back at 4 hours try again, try at 5 hours. Keep coming back till it pops again with a payout, or if it still hasn't payed out again after 6 hours.
    I have never heard of pets just stopping their payout, so customer care is the way to go, but for the best help, approach them with facts rather than a blanket 'my pets aren't paying out'. If you can say 'the malibu dog only pays out once every 6 hours' or 'After 6 hours the malibu dog hasn't paid out' it will help them help you. :)

and YES the Ghost is your 'pet' in Prague. Isn't he cute? When you tap him, he takes off his head and does a little dance. lol. AND pays you. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks will do as advised and lodge a ticket.
    Think I'll leave off tapping the pets totally for 6 hours and then go thru tapping them. This way, they should have all refilled by then and see if it happens again.
    When I woke after a 8 hour sleep today & started playing the game and then going thru to tap each pet, they didn't all payout.
    Must be a problem in my game.
    iOS iPad