Weekend Event 8/18/2017 - They turned up the Heat...Let's Party?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Party? Dating? What will it be?
Voting or Spending or Reality?

Hey, only one way to get this thread of indecision started.......

We're going with our gut....or actually the gut of our other members.
Most feel it's going to be a Party Weekend.....
So it's a Party theme we'll embrace...right or wrong!

Is this how the thread should open?

Party_Banner2.jpg

While Kalinda spilled a little tea......
Mixing things up a bit because I'm v excited about the weekend!

You can get more clothes with South African prints, as well as new hair, shoes and accessories

She said nothing about what the event could be.
So I called upon the Super Intuitive Sleuthy Dolls,
and aside from a small showing for Dating,
we're all hoping for a Party Event!

giphy.gif

Looks like Kourt and Khloe already have their Jam on, and hey, Mama K showing us how they did it in her day.

rs_350x233-140208203106-_KUWTK-_Kris-_Jumping.gif

There's plenty of dancing at the parties I go to.
But no one dances like Kim does. She's been shaking what the good Lord gave her,
since a young teen or younger.
giphy.gif

But now, she's heard we like the Silent Alarm of Hydration, when trying to wake up for the event, and she's totally on board.
tumblr_nhq0hx6_JVu1qjs7cno3_400.gif

We have no real reason to think it's Parties, except
it's been a pattern after Updates
it's cheaper than dating,
And now that all the dolls are no longer frozen,
what a better way to celebrate with our friends,
than with a Party Weekend?

Let's pass the time while we politely wait (and chant with side of beg)
for our Goddess of Glu, Kalinda, to spoil us with Spoilers)

What's that you say? Oh, sorry.
You can't say anything till we open the thread.
and for that, we need the Patron Person of our Game.

C'mon Kimmie........Open the thread.

giphy.gif

Threads Open!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Love the opening Koko!! Hoping its not a dating event.... I bought the house in Cape Town so I'm a but low on funds. :cool:
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh wonderful purchase. I saw the openess and those beautiful scenic elements and just bought it. After that I found the Hippo. So cute. I want to party there, with my newly thawed friends looking great.

Parties Please Parties Please Parties Please Parties Please

Capetown Breakfast Buffet......who's Hungry?

231777_l.jpg

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yes, thread is open! Love your opening, Koko!
    I'm excited for the first weekend event of the new update. Didn't Kalinda mention something about the clothes...? Let me find her post. Brb!

ETA:
    Mixing things up a bit because I'm v excited about the weekend!

You can get more clothes with South African prints, as well as new hair, shoes and accessories :)

Totally psyched!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Yey finally just bought the calabasas house now I'm ready to party. Not quite done with the mid week event but def ready to party!!
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    yeah Linda, she was so excited Kalinda spilled on Tuesday instead of Wednesday. (It's up under the banner. You made me wonder, but it's there. )

I'm excited. Whats even more exciting.....did you see that purple dress in VIP? In VIP as in it will come to the patient. Or, knowing it's right there, I might have to finally join VIP. I love the items in this update, and with Cape Town as our new location, I am dying over here waiting to see what we'll be playing for this weekend.

All my friends look phenomenal. It's great changing and seeing your friends change their clothes too. That's why I think a party weekend will be awesome. Plus, it will let me regain my number 1 status. Love you all dolls, but no resting till I'm number one. Hmmmm...is there a michael Jackson song like that? Don't stop till you get enough? Let's see.....

[video=youtube_share;yURRmWtbTbo]https://youtu.be/yURRmWtbTbo[/video]

Ok, I'm really in the mood for one of those soul sucking, back and nail breaking, butt biting party events now. So, let me sit all zen and wait for thise wonderful words "spoilers are in"..........
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Totally missed the quote in your opening, Koko! The cafeine in my coffee has not kicked in yet apparently!

Oh I love being able to see everyone in their gorgeous outfits. It inspires me to change more often now that I know you all can see my doll...

Super excited to see the event clothes!!

Congrats on buying the Calabassas house, Silz1217! One of the best investments in this game!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Totally missed the quote in your opening, Koko! The cafeine in my coffee has not kicked in yet apparently!

Oh I love being able to see everyone in their gorgeous outfits. It inspires me to change more often now that I know you all can see my doll...

Congrats on buying the Calabassas house, Silz1217! One of the best investments in this game!

yes thank you I'm only 50 points away from the th box now I'm so happy!! Btw if I sent you a friend request on fb hope you don't mind
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm ready to the GOOD spoilers, GoT's latest episode leaked and I was spoiled with probably the biggest spoiler of all time yesterday right in front of my face and I'm sooooooooooo mad and hating the internet right now...But yeah these are the only spoilers I can handle now.

Anyway, how many guests Cape Town's house holds? Please be 7! Less than that is a waste of a good scenario.7XII69q.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    IMG_2868.jpg
    Wishing you good luck while we hung out in New Orleans, trying to meet some jazz musicians who want to come to some parties.
    This us you, right silk?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm ready to the GOOD spoilers, GoT's latest episode leaked and I was spoiled with probably the biggest spoiler of all time yesterday right in front of my face and I'm sooooooooooo mad and hating the internet right now...But yeah these are the only spoilers I can handle now.
    Yea I saw that to Vats I downloaded the new episode I need to watch it now before I find out what happens from others. Talk about spoiler of the year.

I am looking forward to the spoilers for tomorrows event I hope they are amazing, as if they wouldn't be :) Great intro Koko so pumped for the weekend now! Especially looking forward to some time off!
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Let's not talk about GOT spoilers, please!
    hackers can burn in hell
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh Drama3x! Don't you wanna cry?!

Guess I'll try to find an illegal link before things get worse before Sunday!

Edit: Don't worry daffodil! I won't give any spoilers here, wouldn't dare to ruin anyone's experience! Just venting out the frustration!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I read about the leaked episode but thankfully haven't seen anything about it. I remember before the season came out a hacker had stolen the script and posted some details. Nothing really groundbreaking and some of it wasn't even true anyway so who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

giphy.gif
    Oh Drama3x! Don't you wanna cry?!

Guess I'll try to find an illegal link before things get worse before Sunday!

Edit: Don't worry daffodil! I won't give any spoilers here, wouldn't dare to ruin anyone's experience! Just venting out the frustration!:)

Id never ever ruin anyones experience either just the frustration. I was so sad its hard enough for me to avoid the net for 12 hours after the episode airs without having to avoid it for a week so instead I downloaded it.
    LindaVB wrote: »

this is funny. Before I posted the thread, I looked a Kalinda's hint, and is this too easy to miss? So see. Always go with your gut. Ooooh, it's only 10 a.m.thats early for spoilers, but is it too early for a Spoilers Wave?

who's in?

mywave1_75.gif

Eta: I started to post, got distracted made my bed, anyway here is a colorful wave...according to google. It's cute but I don't see. Oh nvmd. I see it. Lol. We need spoilers, I'm losing it.....;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You're right about the Party event! My favorite item is the blue heels. What's yours?

female_rewards.png

female_gift_box.png

male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Why do the girls always get left with the ugly hair as the earnable? Not feeling it. Love everything else though.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm loving the earnables for this weekend because those high boots are a K I L L E R! They remind of those puffed up jackets except for your legs :d I already have a few tops in mind that should cover up the shorts.. thank you for the spoilers!
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    I loved everything in the GB
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Definitely gonna go after the skirt-high boots combo and the top, the hair...not a fan.. Anyway, happy partying everybody!!!!!!:cool:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

That earnable hair looks like something Grace Jones sported I was born in the 90s but I believe this was iconic for her in the 80s
    N3Lp5ky.jpg

I will be for sure chasing those blue heels and the earrings are fab too , I so wish the long boots came by themselves however.
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Selena.kkh wrote: »
    Why do the girls always get left with the ugly hair as the earnable? Not feeling it. Love everything else though.

We've had a lot of cute earnable hair.. I don't know. It's an ethnic style and only fair that some of those are earnable sometimes too. (IMO).. I love the gift box items.. the skirt/boots combo is interesting.

I'm still hoping for silver jewelry, small earrings, smaller bracelet, etc. someday. I'm kind of over the bustiers tbh.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    I love the exposed front zipper denim skirt and boot combo. The earnable hair isn't really for my doll but I agree it's very Grace Jones which I can definitely appreciate. That's the kind of hair I would put on a friend doll if we had the option to create and customize a squad/entourage (which I would love!).

The GB outfit is super cute and I love the shoes. The hair I'm not really feeling, but maybe I just need to see it on my doll.
    *iOS*
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    Yey finally just bought the calabasas house now I'm ready to party. Not quite done with the mid week event but def ready to party!!

Congratulation on buying the house! I feel like that house, the car and private jet are a key item in the game!
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Honestly I don't see nothing wrong with the hair. To me it look like a short natural hair to me. But I am happy it is a party event. Definitely need some fans
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    I need everything except the short hair in the esrnner outfit. I wish the boots weren't tied to the skirt, but it will make changing clothes thst much easier.
    Yes, Kalinda, I agree with your GluGoddessness about those blue shoe creations. I will chase those. Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda. HAPPY thursday, I am so psyched.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Keia wrote: »
    Congratulation on buying the house! I feel like that house, the car and private jet are a key item in the game!

Thank you and the jet will be my next buy I will wait though for a VIP event so I can get the earnable also

love the earnable for this weekend event and with the calabasas house I might just get to it this time .. over the moon!! ����
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    I think its kind of wrong to say the earnable hair is "ugly", a lot of black women(or WOC) naturally have that hair type/texture that play this game can maybe make their dolls look a little bit like themselves naturally too. I'm all for glu being inclusive, I have naturally curly hair and I've never actually seen my exact kind of hair in the game, it would be a nice addition but its understandable Glu will take time to incorporate all different kinds of hair, so I'm grateful. Remember when you call something "ugly" because its different(not the typical long straight/wavy hair) you could very well be offending someone else who may look that way naturally. :)
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
  • MikvarsMikvars Registered Users 7 Posts
    OMG YAY those were the boots I suggested in the fashion suggestion thread! I just wish they were without the skirt but either way they slay! Thanks Glu!!!
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts

Anyway, how many guests Cape Town's house holds? Please be 7! Less than that is a waste of a good scenario.7XII69q.gif

Vats the Cape Town house accommodates 5 guests only unfortunately
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny