Weekend Event 8/18/2017 - They turned up the Heat...Let's Party?

Comments

• CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    I got 4K in Kash in my free box :( For the first time in a long time I decided to conserve my k-stars and not chase any GB items. I liked all of them, but I didn't *love* any of them. I'm glad I greatly prefer the earnable outfit so I'm just going to focus on that.
    *iOS*
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Ooo, yes! Got you, thank you so much for explaining it to me. :o
    I am experiencing the same thing but would love to know if they do appear on the 8 hr ones. Hope they do! Those 14 bonus points are always super helpful. I'll be tapping for now :rolleyes: that skirt and boots are super close, yay!

Well 5hr left on the party the small talk showed up but no star from event in it! 😪
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    That's happening to me too but also I'm doing 3 hr party I click all my small talk then wait for an hour and a half and go back in but I don't get the small talk option again why? Instead of getting 14 event star from guest I only get 7 so I've been finishing party with regular task after. Do you guys have the same problem or is it just me

Unfortunately that's normal, you only get event points from your guests the first time you're talking to them. Whether the option appears again is random, sometimes after 1.5 hours, sometimes after 2, 2.5 but it may also never show up.... that's why most people don't bother waiting they just do two normal 8-energy tasks and finish the party that way.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Lii wrote: »
    Unfortunately that's normal, you only get event points from your guests the first time you're talking to them. Whether the option appears again is random, sometimes after 1.5 hours, sometimes after 2, 2.5 but it may also never show up.... that's why most people don't bother waiting they just do two normal 8-energy tasks and finish the party that way.

oh ok so you can only get rewards from guest twice during midweek and not the weekend.. well then I won't wait around anymore and just tap whatever after so I can finish the gig in less time thanks
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Lii wrote: »

Ooo now this makes a lot more sense, thank you so much! :o
    I'm going to keep tapping for energy then. :rolleyes:
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    By the way, the next Reality event starts on Monday!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

Thank you for sneaking that little hint in there, Kalinda :cool:

Kim_Kardashian_wink_GIF.gif
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts

Woohoo! That's a guaranteed TB box for me because reality events are one of the weekday events I can for-sure always finish. Thank you for letting us know so early!

I forgot to take a screenshot (honestly, I was half-asleep at the time, playing before I even got out of bed) but I picked the shoes in my free box. I'm grateful for the bonus points those will earn me. There were three GB items total in my palette, if we're tracking that sort of thing.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts

Woohoo, another throwback box coming my way!!!! Btw, i got the earrings in my free box today!! :cool:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I am very disappointed to have seen several 2-item palettes in this thread. Gross, Glu. I got one too:

vxWleOE.png?1

I got the dress & opened two more boxes which were duds, but I would have felt much better about the loss if there had at least been more items in the palette. Obviously I'm not going to open any more boxes, even though I like the hair, earrings, and shoes.

The chance of getting a GB item is why I spend k-stars to open boxes. If I don't feel I have a chance, I'll save my stars.

ETA: Sorry for such a negative post-- I usually like to be upbeat, even when I'm disappointed, but seeing so many 2-item palettes soured my mood.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    yTLJGJh.jpg

Got a pretty great palette! Tbh the only thing I really hoped for was the shoes and I got them straight away, so I'm pretty pleased :D I'm gonna grind for the shoes/skirt combo and then stop at the top. I'm also trying to squeeze in actual assignments in between the parties, so I have a lot of work to do haha
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I was going to write here earlier that I always finish my parties immediately because if I don't I forget them and they end without me... I didn't write it but opened my game, started a party, didn't finish and just got back to a party that had already ended. I'm never going to get to the next step of the reality show achievement lol
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    I totally forgot about this weekend's storyline. We have one, right? Is it Keep Smilin' the name of the first gig? I took a screenshot and everything but totally forgot about this until a friend just remind me :rolleyes: haha.
    By the way, is anyone getting their Rapid Recharge? I haven't been able to get it for a couple of hours now. :(
  • ac002ac002 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thanks for reminding us Judith! Totally forgot about the Keep Smilin' event :p
    Also, loving these boots & skirt!

M1frqQk.jpg?1
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Ok I just did my first weekend gig and I invited a costar or whatever you call it. I didn't get a extra star from that person. So does this mean we don't get a extra star on the weekend gig? Hope that made sense.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Keia wrote: »
    Ok I just did my first weekend gig and I invited a costar or whatever you call it. I didn't get a extra star from that person. So does this mean we don't get a extra star on the weekend gig? Hope that made sense.

Yep -- during party events, you won't get an extra star from costars you do any sort of professional gig with -- extra stars are only dropped by invitees to your parties.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

ac002 wrote: »
    Thanks for reminding us Judith! Totally forgot about the Keep Smilin' event :p
    Also, loving these boots & skirt!

M1frqQk.jpg?1

Hahaha, oo happy to know I wasn't the only one who forgot about it. :p Hahaha and oh my! I love how she looks! <3 Gorgeous. :o
    Pez wrote: »
    Yep -- during party events, you won't get an extra star from costars you do any sort of professional gig with -- extra stars are only dropped by invitees to your parties.

Ok thank you! I am happy with the extra star they gave us :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    For the most part I think the earnables and gb items are ordinary, uninspired, and dull. That gb dress is more 1970s than African inspired. It's too Westernized. And those boots attached to the raggedy denim skirt? I'll wear those boots next time I find myself in the NHL. Not liking my stuff except for the blue shoes, which I have irl, and the earrings. We already have two new recent black bustiers. Why a third? The only thing I don't have so far is the last earnable hairstyle. I'll only keep playing since I like the parties because I get to see all my large-scale decorated homes, and I always like to do the storylines. It's all been pretty off-putting, and as for the storyline, we've already had the same one. Why are we doing this again? All the rest of the Cape Town update is perfect.
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I've never experienced a storyline used more than once! Maybe they forgot they used it haha human error!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    prt0h6g.png?1

Guys' earnables often feels randomly selected, I mean would be nice to get a set that makes sense when looking at it once in a while...

I didn't took a screenshot, but the earnable shorts are placed in the wrong section of the wardrobe, together with the pants instead of its own section.

I agree with isabeau, the story felt very recycled. At least I got 50 extra points this time.

Good luck to those who are still partying!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Finishing the story line really helped. I feel like I haven't done as much as other weekends (party events are so draining) but just finished the 3rd gig and got the top. On my way to the hair.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Event completed and I didn't even play much yesterday.. I can't believe all the items I've missed so far because I didn't own the calabasas house ughh.. but now I do it's much less hustle and I can finish futures event yey
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    Event completed and I didn't even play much yesterday.. I can't believe all the items I've missed so far because I didn't own the calabasas house ughh.. but now I do it's much less hustle and I can finish futures event yey

Congratulation on finishing! Super happy for you!:)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Heyy y'all! I finish yesterday night, really didn't think I wasn't going to finish because I been super busy with moving into my apartment and getting stuff! But if people who work can finish so can I. So I finish last night but was super sleepy to post. Super happy about my items!. :)

20170820_075746_zpsquyokkni.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    this storyline was slightly odd for me - I'm not even sure if by being ok with the retouching and then just saying 'oh well sometimes things like that happen' I chose correctly. I just didn't want to throw our photographer under the bus!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Thank you ❤️ @keia
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I haven't seen "refer a friend" from a NPC for a long time, not that I want to. I wish we get 45 relationship points from each friend like we get from reality shows.

Yes, I got a 3 hour gig, I would cry if it's an 8 hr one. Haha ... Not bad that it's a fashion show since I'm still tring to reach the 150 modeling gigs in a row achievement. I like the idea of interacting with friends but wish there are some incentives for doing it. With all the businesses to keep up, I don't even do Simon's side gigs. :)

Sugar, just saw your post above. well ... if you would gain 1 Kstar for each referral gig, I would accept them. Ka$h? Who cares about getting more Ka$h? Haha!:p

Sugar, I finished the 3hr gig you referred to me. The Ka$h payout is like what we get from an 8hr gig. Not impressive, but it might help players who are trying to earn more Ka$h. I hope Kiki ran into Angeline and got tons of Ka$h. Side note: I should've changed my greetings for Kiki, is it too late? :p

IMG_9434.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I remember the storyline, it was about the time all the celebs started posting no make pics. There was a no makeup week or something.it was around then. Probably Skylar throwing us under the bridge. Lol.

im not going to make it to the hair. But I did finish the looooooong Stories story. The doctor us in.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Sugar, I finished the 3hr gig you referred to me. The Ka$h payout is like what we get from an 8hr gig. Not impressive, but it might help players who are trying to earn more Ka$h. I hope Kiki ran into Angeline and got tons of Ka$h. Side note: I should've changed my greetings for Kiki, is it too late? :p

IMG_9434.jpg

Ok Angeline! I haven't run into you yet, but I've been looking for you and a few others :D Only person I managed to find so far is Max (Skylar) lol. I'll keep looking for you! Notice I haven't been sending any more gigs your way :p lol.