Weekend Event 9/1/17 - Silver Shoes and Labor Day

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I just woke up and am only halfway through my cup of coffee and you guys are already on a roll!! Good luck to everyone, hope you get what you want :)

I have a plan to spend 60 and then I'm gonna wait the weekend out to see if Maria calls me with any deals. I'd like to get to the dress but I'd especially like it if I got there via discounts haha.
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Wow congrats girls on winning the hair!! It is gorgeous!!
    I was extremely lucky this time around, got exactly what I wanted from the boxes and I still had lots of K-stars to spend!

IMG_7791.png

IMG_7794.png

After this I bought a new hairstyle, the Misty outfit from the pop-up store at LAX and the episodes in the Story features to get the red backless dress and the doctor's outfit!!! Soooooooooooooooooooooo happy with my new items, I just keep changing my dolls outfit! Will post pics of all my new looks in the fashion thread!

Which red outfit?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Good morning, dolls! I'm excited to go shopping and I'l post pics soon.

I named the baby Josh after someone who works behind the scenes making the game. It's a very popular American name, which is nice and short.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    It took 4 boxes and 120 stars BUT -

tumblr_ovlqqyR6Qo1swz9zro1_500.jpg

Now, to earn as many of them back as I can this weekend. 🙏🙏🙏
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Good morning, dolls! I'm excited to go shopping and I'l post pics soon.

I named the baby Josh after someone who works behind the scenes making the game. It's a very popular American name, which is nice and short.
    Congats, Kalinda!!!
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    It took 4 boxes and 120 stars BUT -

tumblr_ovlqqyR6Qo1swz9zro1_500.jpg
    Yes, happy for you, Andrzej!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    It seems like I wasn't so lucky for ages!!! I don't know how to post a picture of my palette here, but I got a GB dress from my earnable box!!! Yay!
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    My free box I am kicking myself I should have opened more OMG this is the first box in weeks Iv seen all the items! Im still chasing the hair I need it. I wanted the bag so much as Id nothing to go with the blue shoes from two weeks ago and Im delighted.

NIJYmAj.png
    AYH0Hfk.jpg
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I am literally screaming on the inside, I won the GB hair in my earnable GB :) congrats to everyone! hope you get what you wanted!
    iOS platform
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    310 kstars later, I have the GB bag, dress, and hair! Won't be buying anything else though, I don't want the earnable hair. I'm off to doing gigs and offers!
    iOS platform
  • LBreannLBreann Registered Users 8 Posts
    Congrats to everyone's awesome gift boxes so far! I opened my first 3 and got 2 of the $4,000 and 1 of the +50 energy....Ugh. 240 K-Stars and 1 free gift box later I've earned the dress and the purse but no hair. Debating whether or not to give up, but it's the first item I've really loved in a long time so I think I'll give it another two or three boxes worth of a shot.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Posted about my baby shopping haul in the Fashion Show thread here

If any of you would like tailored recommendations, please reach out! I love being a personal shopper :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I'm so excited! I don't have that many stars at the moment and can't buy any more so I decided to just buy something small to qualify for the free box and leave it there. And then I only went and got the hair! I'm so pleased I'm a bit beside myself.
    Good luck to everyone else, I hope you all get what you most want.
    ****I play on ios****
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Screenshot_2017-09-01-17-21-42-1.png

giphy.gif

Why, Glu, why?..
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I'm screaming... So lucky with my free gb palette!! All 4 event items in first palette is back!! Yay!!!
    I like the gb dress but not sure if I should risk my KStars or should I just purchase items that I wanted for a long time in the closet?! Decision ... decision ... Good luck everyone!! :)

IMG_9600.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    I had the worst palette. I don't even want to talk about it

(I'm $4K richer)
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I'm still sending good vibes and lots of luck to everyone! <3

I'm wondering if I should try one more time to go after the dress and bag... hmm, decisions. :rolleyes:
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Morning. So i got up.....4:55, started booting up, cleaing spam....then the event starts, i start buying things, so to collect my free gb...one device didn't tap to 'start' the event ?..the announcement bullhorn, so those 95 stars i spent didn't register.........gggggrrrrrrrrr. is this a coue of what the weekend is going to be like?

I think i need to go back to bed and start my day over. Dayum. I was taking all kinds of screenshots to mark where i was starting from...didnt start the event before i started buying things. :mad: my fault for not having caffeine fist.
    Oh no Koko, I didn't even know that could happen! I feel for you, if that happened to me I'd probably be so mad, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to open the game for a day... Hope you managed to recover! But that's a really stupid implementation of the event if you ask me, seems like it should just start at the allotted time, not after tapping the bullhorn.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Uh oh, my Rapid Recharge vanished again. It did last VIP too and came back with the update iirc

Will have pics later but I bought the Brooklyn salon and managed to get the purse and shoes in my first palette. I then chased the hair getting the dress along the way and with my last box to get to 300, voila!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I had RR disappear also. It was there at the start of the event but was gone by the afternoon :confused:
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Same, my RR was present when I loaded the game ~5 hours after the event started, but it disappeared sometime in the following ~4 hours. I also experienced this in the last VIP weekend and it happened in the same timeframe as this did today.

I'm sorry I'm so forgetful, because I'm pretty sure someone has already answered this before, but: did makeup go on sale during our last Black Friday event? I'm thinking it didn't but *taps temple and head makes a hollow sound* poor memory. I earned the metallic dress and am considering going for the earnable hair, and one of those cool but super expensive eyeshadow styles would get me most of the way there. But if makeup would likely be covered during Black Friday I'll definitely wait til then.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    It's so good to be able to do my businesses in VIP weekend events! Feels so nice to effortlessly get some stars. Plus the Labor's Day! Though Gennie wasn't lucky with her boxes (cash, seriously?) I might try on a few more boxes soon, wish me luck!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Bought three new boxes and they were all duds, but I'm still determined to chase that gb dress! Anyway, I had some K stars left over and rather than spend it on more (probably bad) gift boxes I just bought the ice club in Reykjavik! Idk why I was super reluctant to buy it, the payout just never seemed worth it to me, but as I kept playing I realized business at least were something to do when I was in between gigs, so it's worth it after all. Now the only businesses I don't have are the gym and new Cape Town vineyard, but I suspect I'll give in and purchase both eventually.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Definitely planning to chase that gb dress as soon as I replenish my k-stars. I'm 60 points away from earnable dress anyways.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Bought three new boxes and they were all duds, but I'm still determined to chase that gb dress! Anyway, I had some K stars left over and rather than spend it on more (probably bad) gift boxes I just bought the ice club in Reykjavik! Idk why I was super reluctant to buy it, the payout just never seemed worth it to me, but as I kept playing I realized business at least were something to do when I was in between gigs, so it's worth it after all. Now the only businesses I don't have are the gym and new Cape Town vineyard, but I suspect I'll give in and purchase both eventually.
    Chelsea. wrote: »
    Definitely planning to chase that gb dress as soon as I replenish my k-stars. I'm 60 points away from earnable dress anyways.

ahhh, now I want to chase the dress, too! Hahaha, it's just gorgeous. I think I'm going to rest for a bit and decide, but I think I'm going to give in and throw myself to the GBoxes one more time! :rolleyes:

Good luck, everyone <333
    judithkkh wrote: »
    ahhh, now I want to chase the dress, too! Hahaha, it's just gorgeous. I think I'm going to rest for a bit and decide, but I think I'm going to give in and throw myself to the GBoxes one more time! :rolleyes:

Good luck, everyone <333

Haha, you and me both Judith I'm going to give it one more try. :p
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    Haha, you and me both Judith I'm going to give it one more try. :p

hahaha, oh my I'd love to know what did you get, Chelsea! <3 I'm thinking about doing it like right now, maybe? :rolleyes:
    hahaha, oh my I'd love to know what did you get, Chelsea! <3 I'm thinking about doing it like right now, maybe? :rolleyes:

I'm very nervous because I may up spending more than 40 k-stars. :rolleyes:
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    I'm very nervous because I may up spending more than 40 k-stars. :rolleyes:

I'm a bit nervous, too because I just know myself and I know I'm going to end up spending the 120 K-stars to get the three chances, unless we get it on the first try! :rolleyes: Oh my, I'm nervous! And the palettes had been so good, too! :o
    I'm a bit nervous, too because I just know myself and I know I'm going to end up spending the 120 K-stars to get the three chances, unless we get it on the first try! :rolleyes: Oh my, I'm nervous! And the palettes had been so good, too! :o

Same here! *Sending good vibes your way* :D
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    Same here! *Sending good vibes your way* :D

Aww, for you too! Lots of luck and good vibes! Can't wait to see you in your gorgeous white dress! ;) <333