Not as many gigs as usual?

AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
At any given time, I usually have anywhere between 4-10 "real" gigs going on at once. But lately, I have exactly only 2 going on for the past couple of days.

I know I'm definitely not running out of gigs, because there a businesses I still haven't unlocked and some VIPs other people have that I haven't met yet, so I know I'm definitely not like out of gigs or anything. I keep expecting Simon or Maria to call me with more real jobs but instead I just get simon calling every hour with his busywork.

Is this a glitch or am I just doomed to have only 1 or 2 gigs from now on? I have to wait 24 hours for both of them so I'm basically just twiddling my thumbs at the moment doing reality shows, but in the past I've always had an almost overwhelming amount of jobs and now I have nothing to do.

Anyone else have this problem?
KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!

Comments

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Okay just to add to my own post:

rhDmi7w.jpg

I judt bought the ice club in Reykjavik, and immediately after, I got 3 more new gigs, so it kind of fixed itself. But this "fashion fight" appeared and it doesn't have anything to do with any of my current gigs.

There is no description for it in the goals list, so I'm not completely sure, but I think what happened was that this was an old gig I was supposed to do that somehow disappeared and because I never completed it, it kept me from getting new ones? Except I've been at muse plenty of times and there was never a blue button to show that I had work there, so the gig really did disappear completely only to random come back now, way later.

Either way, I THINK this may have been my issue and I'm hoping that my issue is now fixed, but I am a little worried that my game just randomly disappeared a gig for like a week and held up all my other gigs with it.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Ok I'm super sorry to spam my own post BUT

oufHO5v.jpg

I decided to call Simon about that project and get it out of the way since it seemed to be causing problems. But this can't be right. Chevier vs Frou Frou Girl?? I have owned Chevier Paris for ages now. I specifically remember finishing all the Chevier related gigs.

On top of that, the timer for the gig is being super erratic. First it said I had to wait 10 minutes. Then I travelled to another country and when I checked again, i suddenly had to wait an hour.

I'm not sure what's going on at all. Should I just do the chevier v ffg gig even though I know I have done it before? I just want the game to go back to normal lol
    KKH iOS player ✨

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Ok I'm super sorry to spam my own post BUT

oufHO5v.jpg

I decided to call Simon about that project and get it out of the way since it seemed to be causing problems. But this can't be right. Chevier vs Frou Frou Girl?? I have owned Chevier Paris for ages now. I specifically remember finishing all the Chevier related gigs.

On top of that, the timer for the gig is being super erratic. First it said I had to wait 10 minutes. Then I travelled to another country and when I checked again, i suddenly had to wait an hour.

I'm not sure what's going on at all. Should I just do the chevier v ffg gig even though I know I have done it before? I just want the game to go back to normal lol

Is this still the same gig as before? The Fashion Fight one?
    I had this gig before and it happened the same way. It didn't had a description, or it did but it was just random letters so I contated Glu but it fixed itself so I did it. After that and if I'm not mistaken, I had to and talk to Elise to Chevier Paris and neither she or the other man was there so I contacted Glu and they just removed this gig for me but did gave me the reward. :)

Now, I'm not sure if this might be what's happening to you. It is a known little glitch the fact that you can't find Elise and the other man in Chevier but not sure if this is what's happening to you.
    That's exactly what's happening to me Judith! I ended up just doing the gig again, because I thought it would go away and fix itself if I did, but it's just as you said. They want me to speak to Elise in Chevier, but seeing as how I already own Chevier, she's not there.

Everything you said is exactly the same as what happened to me, so I'm glad to hear Glu fixed that for you. I'm gonna contact them right now and see if they can remove the gig for me as well.
    KKH iOS player ✨

That's exactly what's happening to me Judith! I ended up just doing the gig again, because I thought it would go away and fix itself if I did, but it's just as you said. They want me to speak to Elise in Chevier, but seeing as how I already own Chevier, she's not there.

Everything you said is exactly the same as what happened to me, so I'm glad to hear Glu fixed that for you. I'm gonna contact them right now and see if they can remove the gig for me as well.

Ooo, then yes! You should absolutely contact Glu about it, they will remove the gig for you in no time! :)

I was pretty confused, too! Haha because even though I didn't own Chevier at that time I couldn't find anyone else but the woman that manages all of our homes and businesses? Haha so I did contact Glu and did some research and found out that it is a common glitch, but just by contacting them, they should remove it from your list. :o

by the way, your doll looks absolutely gorgeous :rolleyes: <333
    Thank you! I feel a lot better knowing it's a common glitch that can be fixed, I was worried my game was going haywire haha! You made me feel so relieved. And your doll is gorgeous too! I'm pretty sure I just did a gig with her and I was admiring her pink dress :)
    KKH iOS player ✨

Thank you! I feel a lot better knowing it's a common glitch that can be fixed, I was worried my game was going haywire haha! You made me feel so relieved. And your doll is gorgeous too! I'm pretty sure I just did a gig with her and I was admiring her pink dress :)

So happy I could help! :o And thank youuu <3