KK:H Weekend Event - 9/8/17 - Fashion Week Begins!

Fashion_Week.jpg
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Did you hear what Kalinda said yesterday?

Our Fashion Week celebrations start with the next event! Everyone can get new hair.

1485442282-tumblr-nnt1bzig691qk08n1o1-500.gif

Oh Wow! Fashions inspired by Fashion Week all Month, and specifically Hair this weekend!
You know what I say to anyone who doesn't want more hair?

giphy.gif
Yeah, You nailed it doll. But hey, while you're here, do you think you can tell us what tomorrow's event will be?
I'm not thinking Dating, we're doing this now.
I'd love (as would Vatsy and others) a VIP but we don't think it's going to happen.
5 Star? or SYS?
Kim-Kardashian-Expert.gif

The fastest way to find out what we'll be doing this weekend,
and what we'll be working for.........
is to cleverly pass the time
till Glu Goddess Kalinda pops in and gives us Spoilers and Details.
I can't wait.
Fashion Week, you know what that means? Models. And Models on Runways mean.....
that's right. Model Flops!
Now this is only one model fall, but the news casters playing it s l o m o there's a certain flair to her fall.
Look how hard her feet scramble to keep her up, but that anchor just lost control. I feel for the model but hey, that news guy had a blast.

So, as we do what ever we do for this event....if one of us falls, no laughin, let's pick the other up and hit the ground grinding.

Now, if I'm right, any minute now Kim is gonna coming running through the door, all excited and dance this thread open as only 14 year old Kim can!
rs_449x292-141117164105-kim-kardashian-excited.gif
There you are, now, what, in honor of NY Fashion Week you want to share a little more?? You want to show us all your vision for the future when you were just a teen? Ok. What did teenage Kim predict for the future?
Oh Yeah, that's perfect. Thanks Kim! Congratulations on Baby number 3, and oh yeah
Thread's Open!!!!

kim-kardashian-pregnancy-2015-black-hair-smile-g.jpg
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yay thread is open!
    As always, love your opening, Koko!

Gosh, so any exciting things are happening!! Update AND the weekend event, my head is just exploding, so many new items, aaaaahhhhh!!!

And baby no 3 is officially on her way, yay, congrats Kimye!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Yeahhhh tread is open!! Today is my day off and Im cleaning the house so Im super excited to see what the glamorous weekend brings, I'm living vicariously through my doll!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Check your pms drama. (Edit. Lol. I meant. PMs. It just reads so funny.).
    models-falling-02.gif

I can't wait for the spoilers. Every Thursday I wake up and I wonder 'will this be the week' someone will write a haiku about the spoilers or the game. I have a graphic Could we please have some spoilers? I'm not asking for me or the rest of the members here. I'm asking For the kitty with the cake.
    cat_withcake.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Have you seen Kendall's new haircut that she debuted at New York Fashion Week? Kim has a new hair color too. I challenge you all to find your own way to make a statement and post pics on the forum so we can all see!

_97701402_gettyimages-843523870.jpg

Without further ado, here are the spoilers for our Show Your Style weekend event:

female_rewards.png

female_gift_box.png

male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    You can also get 1 K-star for earning a 5-star rating on gigs.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • atanaciaatanacia Registered Users 5 Posts
    do pc players get this weekend event 2 ?cuz we normally dont get sys?
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    OMG I love everything!! I was needing a new necklace so Im happy about that. I have the weirdest feeling those fab boots are gonna be tricky to style with what I have in my closet but I will try my best! Im not gonna lie I will be chasing the GB dress its A-mazing Im obsessed!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Have you seen Kendall's new haircut that she debuted at New York Fashion Week? Kim has a new hair color too. I challenge you all to find your own way to make a statement and post pics on the forum so we can all see!

_97701402_gettyimages-843523870.jpg

Without further ado, here are the spoilers for our Show Your Style weekend event:

female_rewards.png

female_gift_box.png

male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png

Ahhh! Everything is absolutely cute and so gorgeous! I'm seriously in love with that earnable outfit and hairstyle <333
    Thank you so much, Kalinda! :o
    Not gonna lie, I might chase a bit the dress and hairstyle from the GB, they're amazing!
    And yay for free K-stas! This is going to be a pretty fun weekend <33
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Wow, everything looks sooo good, I was hoping for a SYS and a bonus star is always great 😀
    I play on Android
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    It looks nice and I'm glad to see more natural styles made earnable.

I wish everyone luck this weekend! Given my being unsure where/how Irma will impact Florida I'm not sure how much of this event I'll get into - as KKH eats up my battery for sure - but I wish everyone luck completing to their desired items!! ♥
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    atanacia wrote: »
    do pc players get this weekend event 2 ?cuz we normally dont get sys?

Due to technical limitations, we cannot offer the Show Your Style event to Facebook/PC players.
    #VIPKalinda
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    Due to technical limitations, we cannot offer the Show Your Style event to Facebook/PC players.

I play on IOS so this doesn't affect me, but I think it's disappointing that Facebook/PC players don't get SYS events. I completely understand that Glu can't do anything to change this, but maybe FB/PC players could be compensated in some way; maybe by giving them 50 free K-stars or letting them pay to open gift boxes at least?
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • atanaciaatanacia Registered Users 5 Posts
    i hope we could get some type of event to compensate for that in the future
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »

I wish everyone luck this weekend! Given my being unsure where/how Irma will impact Florida I'm not sure how much of this event I'll get into - as KKH eats up my battery for sure - but I wish everyone luck completing to their desired items!! ♥

You stay safe, and try to check in with us to let us know you're ok. I will keep you in my prayers.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Wow I'm in love with the items!! And the extra K-star is really great!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life

Stay safe, Andrzej!! Will keep you in my prayers!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    First, congrats Kim and Kanye! Lovely news.

Thanks Kalinda!

Glitz and Glam they said... Not feeling it!

Have to buy and style brown shoes is truly a nightmare to me. I feel I'm being grounded.

I like the rosé jacket and that's all. Not fond of anything else including GB's items. So the dilemma is to sacrifice my k-stars on brown shoes to reach the jacket or not? Well I have K&K to focus on this weekend at least.

But yay, stars!

Andrzej and everyone else on the hurricane route, stay safe. Our prayers goes to you.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

Fantastic news, thank you Kalinda! Woohoo!
    Android
    I love the buy in boots. I guess we can'talk buy them early and start planning g. Bummer. But I must chase almost everything in the gbs.I love the clear overlay look. And stars for 5Star gigs? This is too good to be true.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Call me crazy but I thought Fashion Week would be fashionable. This looks like Project Runway bottom looks where you can't decide who to send home on awfulness quotient. One looks like a craft project, the other is a Frankensteinian amalgam of dead trends. They even managed to make both hairstyles floppy and forgettable.

Also sticking by my ongoing stance that it's rude and mean to make people pay to play weekend events.

SYS should be midweek anyway since you've taken over Monday. It's the only event where you truly need four days to avoid having to wake in the middle of the night.

Easily skipping this.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

Stay safe Andrzej!! You have all my good wishes!!!
    What a nightmare, this hurricane..
    St. Martin was my brother 's favorite island. I have 2 friends who live there, and I have no idea if they are ok. I am praying that they are alive and well, homeless they are for sure now.
    Android
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Thank you Koko, Linda, Vatsy & Rumpelstilzchen! I have my supplies - as does my family - and will just stay braced for Saturday night/Sunday. Hopefully it will weaken and in the meantime I'm keeping the Caribbean islands - especially Barbuda, who lost 90% of their buildings and have $200 Mill in damages - and the other places in my thoughts too. Wishing safety to all affected!

Back on topic - are the girls boots based on the YSL ones? - http://www.elle.com/fashion/celebrity-style/news/a43587/rihanna-saint-laurent-glitter-boots-fall-2017/
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    The gated items are now live in the game!
    #VIPKalinda
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Woohoo! Getting my outfits ready now :)

I love the flats - finally a style that's actually cute. Is there a chant I can use for GB luck or what
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Stay safe, Andrzej! I'm very concerned for all the folks in the hurricane's path. I wish I could volunteer for care and cleanup but I live too far away. Hopefully I can donate something to a reputable charity. I feel awful for everyone affected. :( Hugs, you'll be in my thoughts!

Very happy to hear we'll have bonus K-stars on gigs! I like the women's earnable necklace and dress and the men's earnable top and GB pants.

Oh gosh, the silver boots are really cool but I'm having a heck of a time styling them with anything in my closet. Something like this maybe? Hmm. :/

2sQEPrH.png

Every SYS is a Steal Your Sleep and Skyrocket Your Stress event for me, especially when it falls on a weekend! :eek: soundspretty, I can't think of a decent rhyming chant -- if I passed out bowls of Lucky Charms to everyone, would that help us at all? That's all I got! :p I hope you get those GB flats!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

And now for the ultimate spoiler: SALE! :cool:
    #VIPKalinda
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    A SYS event finally!! I'm in love with everything, especially with those bonus k-stars lol. Can't wait to start :D

giphy.gif

Edited to add: Omg a sale too?!! I think I'm going to faint now :eek:
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
    Note: The sale will not start at the exact same time as the weekend event, but it's coming soon!
    #VIPKalinda
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Entering this beautiful thread for the long-waited SYS event with a song by Christina Aguilera, called GLAM.
    "Let's get glam, don't let the clothes wear you." That's what I will be trying to do for sure.

tumblr_netmfqnBpr1rys67xo2_250.gif

So, can we buy the boots now? I'm scared to try it out on my own :D
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I've just seen some of the hairs are 50% off!!
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17