Options

Wedding? Need help

Gennac146Gennac146 Registered Users 26 Posts
Hey I have payed for my dress and I am wanting to know how much I need for the rest of the wedding.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi and big congratulations. Can't wait to see you in your gown. Now, did you get a call to go see the man at the Venue in Florence? I believe Maria calls about 3 dates? I'll take a look in FAQs. What has happened so far, that got you to the Buy the dress part?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have payed for the dress and now I am doing the 3 dates will I have anything more for the wedding
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Have you already been told crystal and chad want your venue? They will want you to pay, or, you can decide to let them have the date. Most everyone just lets them have it, but I don't recall the details, I just know if you let them have it, you go in no have it at the forte, at a different time.

Then you will will have to decorate the venue. You can go bare bones, and skip the decorating. Your photobooth backgrounds will give you lovely wedding pics, just not of the ceremony. ,

so after the dress, you can spend as little or as much as your choose. Does this help?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes thanks