Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Wasn't really sure where to put this, but I'm so excited I had to put it somewhere. Just became the top #1 couple with my husband!

EAT DIRT, CHAD AND CRYSTAL!

Yeah!!!! That's always the best. I love the k-star payout :)
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Thanks Koko and SP!

Yes, the K star payout was the best! Especially considering we have a VIP weekend coming up. I haven't saved that much since that last one, this one came a little earlier than I expected, so im gonna grind my butt off earning achievements and watching free videos to hopefully make the cut. I love the new VIP stuff, especially the gb hair :0

So since I'm gonna chase, that nice little top couple K star bonus could not have come at a better time hehe
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    UMMMMMMMMMMMM

iV2p8U2.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    um. One question doll......What did you do to his hands??????????!!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    He had an accident I guess...

Just a weird glitch. I was actually trying to gift a FEMALE doll and got the male version. The clothes are what my NPC spouse was wearing so I'm thinking the game just got wires crossed and this was the result.
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Just got this message after finishing gigs at the Costa Rica Hotel. Is this something new or old news?

lU9RcV4.png
    It's a feature with the hotel. Some of the other businesses have this as well. Your payout will increase the more you do gigs because your business becomes "more popular" around the world. That's why it mentions Antarctica... because the penguins are excited to stay at your hotel? :p I don't however know what the max payout is. I haven't done enough gigs to find out :)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hahaha. Would be adorable to have Vats' hotel filled with cute penguins!

Yeah those windows usually pop up after we complete the weekly hotel tasks. I got increases on the payments for 4 or 5 straight weeks, then they stopped. I didn't get the Antarctica one though. Currently I'm getting 3 stars and 4.250 kash.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    giphy.gif
    Oh this is adorable and such a cute little penguin he looks like he's on his way to the train Mr. commuter Penguin'
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I know everyone is in love with Cassio..... But am I the only one who sneaks into the CTM offices just to catch a glimpse of the handsome RC?
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    I'm starting to wonder if Luxe goals are entirely random. Maria has called about the same things over and over as far as homes to buy and furniture lately. I got the same call about a chandelier two days in a row. Like is there is set number of things she calls you about and then pesters you unless you already own them or buy them?
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm starting to wonder if Luxe goals are entirely random. Maria has called about the same things over and over as far as homes to buy and furniture lately. I got the same call about a chandelier two days in a row. Like is there is set number of things she calls you about and then pesters you unless you already own them or buy them?

I wish we did know how it's decided. I can't recall ever being offered a discount on a pet but other players have said they get those kinds of offers fairly regularly. I get offers to buy furniture probably a third of the time but unless it's kash furniture, I never buy it.

James never gets offers from Maria. I suppose that's a glitch?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I remember someone saying that if you are behind on storylines Maria will stop calling until you catch up. Could that be the case?

By the way, I got a call about the same chandelier again yesterday :confused:
    My husband just asked me if I wanted another baby, and I said yes! I was really hoping for a son this time, but I had another daughter. It's okay tho, at least it's double the glam. My first daughter is a total mini-me, but this daughter, Veronica, takes after my husband completely (except for my olive skin tone, I suppose)!

hUrjDnu.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    congratulations, Jacey! a beautiful family! Veronica's eye color is really pretty-- it's funny how the eye colors are darker/richer for the babies-- i think i prefer the eye color options for babies better than adult dolls!

I also have two babies of the same gender, but mine are both boys. i would love to have had one of each for more dress-up options, but it is what it is! they're very cute. :)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    haftime wrote: »
    congratulations, Jacey! a beautiful family! Veronica's eye color is really pretty-- it's funny how the eye colors are darker/richer for the babies-- i think i prefer the eye color options for babies better than adult dolls!

I also have two babies of the same gender, but mine are both boys. i would love to have had one of each for more dress-up options, but it is what it is! they're very cute. :)

Thank you! Two babies of the same gender isn't so bad, if only we could have more baby outfit options to choose from! I'm gonna try to give the babies each their own kind of style / personality, at least in my head haha
    KKH iOS player ✨

Congrats Jacey!
    haftime wrote: »
    it's funny how the eye colors are darker/richer for the babies

That's interesting haftime. I thought that the colors looked different on babies, but wasn't entirely sure.

I have a new theory about the odds of weekend's GB. First I thought that the percentage to each item to pop up in one of the boxes were around 50%, and then if an item is there you have 3 chances in 8 to get them within that set.

However based on my observations and chases, I noticed that there are certain types of items that are most likely to receive than others.

For example tops (jackets, shirts, tuxedos...) are not that hard to get. Hairstyles aren't that easy, still aren't rare too while bottoms (pants and shorts) doesn't come as often.

Acessories are trick to track since some seems to come easier than others, guess this has to do with the fact that some can catch the interest of the players easier than others, like monkey X sunglasses.

In my book, shoes are the most difficult to get. I'm saying that because, I get them once in a blue moon when they are released, but my TB are filled with them and it's like it's all get there.

Notice that I'm talking here about guy's stuff. Maybe with girls things play a little different.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Does anyone else think it's weird that San Francisco isn't grouped with the other California locations?
    KKH iOS player ✨

The California grouping came halfway through the 3 plus years of the game. I think when they gathered them up, SF came later than most of the other Calif locatons, and was always just accessible by plane. It'sd probably not near the top of 'we've got to fix this. ' list. Maybe they'll revamp 'the whole travel system someday and fix it then.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Kim is being totally shady... I’m CLEARLY full blown Daenerys right now, I even strayed from my signature black hair to a silver color.

Qj51NbW.jpg

I SPENT 150 K STARS ON THIS COSTUME KIM
    KKH iOS player ✨

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Kim is being totally shady... I’m CLEARLY full blown Daenerys right now, I even strayed from my signature black hair to a silver color.

Qj51NbW.jpg

I SPENT 150 K STARS ON THIS COSTUME KIM

lol, also Kim tries to pull/caress her hair and it's on the other side
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Maria offered me a luxe deal on the freckles and I got so excited because they're on my wish list. However she only offered 35 stars back and they cost 220 :( Too steep for me. I'm hoping Black Friday will fall on a VIP event weekend because then I can get them half off and it'll go toward the event.
    This is happening on all my banners while Vats is at the nursery:
    Htbf7Un.png?1

Mell moves her arms and legs on an incredible speed, really funny to watch!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    K, did anyone see Kim's latest Instagram post? I feel like I need to get my hands on her next fragrance...
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Uh ... You don't need to call, I'm standing right next to you! ?
    urnoic3n4ubs.png
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    A fragrance business can be very lucrative, Britney's numbers are incredible! Just came to my mind that the dolls could have new animations holding fragrances/lipsticks/smartphones (as in K&K) and other stuff to diversify a little bit.

Anyway I came here, because of this:
    4cMk259.png?1

It's so rare to meet the girls these days, but everytime I do it's pure ecstasy! :smiley:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Uh this is like totally random but I made two accomplishments for Ms. Gorgeous ferocious >:) today:

I leveled up today. Yay :)

xntfrn.png

Yay my diva doll surpassed them on the top couple's list. Take that CDP and crystal fletcher ?

She was able to achieve that goal by dating her two lovers lol?

jfjjgx.jpg

Oh boy she's in such a confusing love triangle right now...it's so effing complicated ha?

Thankfully she reached #1 with her boyfriend and not her side piece haha ?

wv7gwo.jpg
    <3♡❤
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    LAX is the Los Angeles airport, San Francisco is about 6 hours north (by car) so it wouldn't make sense for it to be accessible by the LAX airport. Source: I live in San Francisco. 

Does anyone else think it's weird that San Francisco isn't grouped with the other California locations?
    The California grouping came halfway through the 3 plus years of the game. I think when they gathered them up, SF came later than most of the other Calif locatons, and was always just accessible by plane. It'sd probably not near the top of 'we've got to fix this. ' list. Maybe they'll revamp 'the whole travel system someday and fix it then.

iOS player
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts

----
    Okay I cannot quote you an not write in your quote but: I'd love for the traveling system to be revamped! It's such a pain to travel to locations that are further down the list. My thumbs are getting sore from all this scrolling :p
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers